I agree

We Don't Want To Get Married

“My name is................”

“Sir this is the room. Your father is inside with the others,” Ms Bella interrupted as they were standing in front of the private room that was occupied by their family.

“Alright. Thank You,” Lee Joon said to Ms Bella as she was leaving both of them in front of the door.

“Alright, be ready. I’ll tell them that you are my girlfriend. Inside were my parents and his friend,” Lee Joon whispered to IU.

IU was so blur that she can’t understand what Lee Joon was talking about his family. All she knows was, she was too nervous to meet his parents. She feels like want to go back but Lee Joon holds her hand tightly.

Lee Joon opens the door and brought IU in. All eyes were on his and the girl beside him. They were starring at Lee Joon and IU’s hands that were tighten. While IU just kept her eyes on the floor and didn’t even bother to look at the people inside the room.

“Appa, this is my girlfriend ...” when he was about to say IU’s name there were voices that interrupted him.

“Kim IU??????!!!” All the people in the room said in unison as Lee Joon haven’t finished his words.

As IU heard her name was called, she immediately looked straight to the people round the room. IU was shocked to see all her entire family was sitting together with Mr Lee. Lee Joon was also surprised because he knows all the people in the room.

“Harabuhji”

“Appa” Both Lee Joon and IU said in unison.

Both of them looked at each other and back to the people inside the room. All of them were started to laugh except for IU and Lee Joon who were still standing at the door with their blurred face.

“Oh! My God!! Don’t sayyyyyyy........... It’s you?!!!!” both of them said in unison again while pointing at each other. But their hands were still locked with each other without even realising it.

“Yah! Lee Joon! Why don’t you tell me that you have a girlfriend? She is my cousin! You are going to marry her! You are so lucky, man~” Junsu interrupted both of them.

“Mwoo??” Lee Joon said confusingly.

“You are couple? IU! He is Lee Joon. Your future husband!” grandfather Kim told her.

“What?? He? Harabuhji!! NO!!” she yelled.

“You should be happy, kids~” Mr Lee said to Lee Joon and IU.

“No! Appa! You guys misunderstood! We are not couple!” Lee Joon explained as he takes his hand away from IU’s and sits beside his father.

“Really? But you look like a couple. You lied aren’t you? I know you guys are ashamed to confess to us~” Mr Lee said and all of them laughs.

“Alright! Listen here! This guy and I were not couple at all! I don’t really know him and so he is! And for your information, I meet this guy outside and he made me promised to help him! As I had promised him, he asked me.....”

“Yah! Stop it!” Lee Joon interrupted and went to where IU was standing to cover by his hand.

“..... to be his fake girlfriend,” IU continued before Lee Joon can reach her.

“What? Yah Lee Joon. How could you do that to us? You asked her to be your fake girlfriend so that we will believe in you?” His mother asked while IU was laughing all her way going to the dining table to sit beside Hyun Joong because his mother was mad at him.

“Yah! IU! Who asked you to agree with it? It’s not my fault!” Lee Joon yelled at IU instead of replying his mother.

“So did you just say it’s my fault too? Yah! I agree because I don’t want to see your face anymore! You keep bothering me everywhere!” IU yelled back to him.

“So tonight is not your first meet? I bet you guys had met before this. Am I right?” Hyun Joong interrupted.

“We never met before!!” they said in unison as they were lying.

“Wow! You guys got chemistry! This was your second time saying the same words together!” Junsu said. That makes all of them laughs except for the two people who were still arguing.

“Shut up, Junsu!” IU instructed him.

“Harabuhji! I don’t want to marry him! Don’t you know that he is a bad guy?” IU told her grandfather.

“Me too, Appa! I don’t want to marry a clown!” Lee Joon told his father.

All their families just shut up and looked at both of them who were still arguing.

“Mwoo? Who is the clown? Yah! Lee Joon! You, idiot!”

“You are the clown! Stop dreaming to marry me!” Lee Joon replied.

“Me? Dreaming to marry you? Excuse me, Mr Lee Joon. I don’t want to marry you as well! Who wants to marry you?! No girls will marry you with your attitude like this! I won’t marry to a guy that stole my......................” IU stopped as she said that. She was about to say her first kiss but she remember that they were not the only one who were inside the room.

If she finished her last sentences, her family will know that they had kissed accidentally before. And it will embarrass both of them. They will just keep it as a secret between the two of them.

Lee Joon stopped arguing as well when he realised what IU will said at the last sentences.

“Noona, he stole your what??” Junsu asked curiously.

“Nothing! Just shut up and eat! I’m hungry!” IU replied and enjoy her dinner so that no one will asked her what she gonna say at the last sentences.

Lee Joon also enjoyed his dinner and no one said anything while they were eating. The scene of their kissing part won’t stop playing around his mind.

“Stupid clown! She reminds me of that scene! God! If I know she is the one who I will be marrying with, I won’t ask her to be my fake girlfriend at first!” Lee Joon thought.

“! I am not supposed to say the last word! I hope no one realised what will I said next!” IU thought.

As they were finished eating, grandfather interrupted, “No matter both of you said, you still have to marry! Do you understand?”

“Harabuhji~ could you please understand?? I will marry to any guy you asked me to but not this guy! I don’t want to marry him!”

“I won’t marry her as well! Don’t you see that we always fight? If we marry, the marriage will not be longer. Husband and wife can’t fight you know?” Lee Joon made an excuse.

“Why don’t you guys just be friend first? Maybe, you will fall for each other later on. Even the feeling will start to grow when you are becoming husband and wife already. It’s just like me and your omma before. We married not because of love, we married because of our parents. But I do love your omma now,” Mr Lee advised.

“Appa was right, Lee Joon. Remember what I said to you before? She’s cute. Both of you look matched!” Donghae interrupted.

“That was in the 60’s appa~ we are now in the 21st centuries. People now marry because of loves~ And Hyung! And for your information, I won’t! Why don’t you just marry her since you said she’s cute?”

“Yah! Who do you think I am? A doll?” IU yelled.

“Don’t you know that I’ve engaged? I love my fiancé,” Donghae replied.

“How about you, appa?” Lee Joon asked that make Donghae laughs and reminds him about last night when Lee Joon asked his father to marry IU.

“Yah! Lee Joon! I’m not so desperate to marry someone! I won’t marry your dad though! Stupid guy! He is old and like a father to me!” IU said in anger while Lee Joon and the rest were laughing.

Mr Lee knocked Lee Joon’s forehead. “Nonsense! I want you to marry her! You remember what I said if you don’t agree right?”

“Appa~~ how can you be so mean to your son? Fine! I’ll marry her!! But don’t expect me to fall for her and be kind to her!” As he remembered what his father said about taking all his property, he has to agree.

“You can’t agree! Owh God!! And what do you mean you won’t be kind to me? You see harabuhji? He is not a good guy for me!” IU yelled.

“IU ahhhh~~ He will be kind to you. I am too old now, dear~ I want to see you marry before I disappear from this world. Please~~” grandfather Kim said sadly. “Lee Joon, you have to promise me that you will take care of my granddaughter. Alright?” he continued.

“Harabuhji~~~~ don’t say like that! Fine! I agree! Huh!” IU finally agrees.

Lee Joon didn’t say anything after her grandfather asked him to promise. The room were quite when suddenly Junsu stand up and cheered, “yahoo!! Finally~~ my best friend will marry my cousin!”

“Junsu!!” Lee Joon and IU said annoyingly.

“IU! I want to talk to you outside! Now!” Lee Joon instructed and went to the door to go out.

“Lee Joon, we will be leaving soon. Send IU home,” Mr Lee instructed.

“Aniyo~ Mr Lee, I can go home by myself,” IU interrupted.

“Just call me Uncle Lee and my wife, Auntie Lee. No! Lee Joon will send you! Right, son?” Mr Lee replied and looked at Lee Joon with his evil look.

Lee Joon went outside followed by IU. He brought her upstairs to his office to get his belongings since he haven’t pack up his table when his father called reminded him that they have dinner.

“Is this your office? You work here?” IU asked in amazed. He got a big office just like hers.

“Pabo! Don’t you know that my dad owns this hotel? It’s going to be mine soon even though I don’t want to be the heir of this large hotel,” he replied.

“Really? No wonder Ms Bella said that you were our most important customer. I never thought a guy like you will own this company soon~” IU said while roaming around his office waiting for Lee Joon to clear his table and stuffs.

“Huh! Do you think that I’m too stupid that I can’t be the heir of this successful hotel? What if you know that I’m one of the bosses of this hotel when you work here before? Will you treat me nicely?” Lee Joon asked as they were walking towards the elevator to go to the basement area.

“Huh! As you wished!” IU replied and she heard Lee Joon was laughing. “What so funny?” She asked in anger.

“Nothing!”

They kept silent until they reach the basement area. IU just followed Lee Joon from behind.

“Get in the car!” Lee Joon instructed as they reach a Volkswagen W12 sport car which is owned by him. IU followed him and sits at the passenger seat.

“Humm~ new car?” IU asked and examined the car.

“Yes! Since my old car got into an accident because of you!” Lee Joon replied.

“Mwoo? It was only a small accident. And it’s not because of me! You got accident with the taxi driver. Oh God! Why do I have to meet this guy??” she muttered.

“Yah! What did you say?”

IU didn’t want to answer his question so she kept silent all their way. Lee Joon stopped his car near to the highway where people doesn’t really use.

“Why do you bring me here?” IU asked as she realised Lee Joon has stopped his car. Lee Joon went outside and leaned at the front of his car.

“Yah! I’m asking~” IU followed him outside since Lee Joon didn’t even bother to answer her question before.

Instead of answering, he gave her a coke that he bought before. IU took and drinks it.

“Lee Joon! Why did you agree with this marriage?” IU asked.

“Haaa? Owh~ I agree because if I don’t my dad will take all my property and I will be prison in my house,” he explained. “What about you? You do agree too right?” he asked and stared at her.

“Alright~ No wonder you said that your dad was mean. Haha. Why don’t you just disagree so that you will just stay at home? So I won’t see you anymore,” IU said with laughter.

“How could you be so mean~ Yah! Why don’t you just smile and laugh every time instead of being serious just like a tiger? You look cute when you smile,” Lee Joon said unexpectedly. IU face was red and fortunately it was dark so Lee Joon can’t see the coloured of her face when he said that word.

“So what?” IU replied in harsh tone so that he will not realise that her face was red and her heart beats so fast.

“You haven’t answered my question yet! Why did you agree with this marriage?”

“I have to! I have to fulfil my grandfather last wish. I just want to see his smile. He is so kind to me and I want to pay all his kindness,” she replied.

“I don’t realise earlier that you are so kind inside. And you look cute with your smile,” he whispered that can only be heard by himself.

“Pardon?” IU asked as she heard Lee Joon was whispering something but she can’t hear it.

“Huh? Oh nothing,” he replied. “Let’s go home. I’ll send you.”

Both of them entered the car and he drove to IU’s grandfather mansion.

“I think from today we will always meet, am I right?” IU asked before she went out of the car.

“I guessed so~ sorry, I can’t keep my promised to stay away from you since both of us agree with our family request,” Lee Joon apologised as he remember that promises that they had been made when he asked her to be his fake girlfriend.

“It’s alright. Bye!” IU bid a good bye that made Lee Joon stunned with her smooth tones that he never heard before.

“Yah! Lee Joon! What is up to you?!” he asked himself as he slapped his face to make him awake then he drove out of IU’s mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s the new chapter.
One of the longest chapter i think? hehehe.

Comment please~
I hope I will have more readers.
Thank You so much for reading
^_^

<3 HERSHEY