CHAPTER 6

~Butterfly to the lovely sky~ (HIATUS)

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany asked as her folding her arms cutely, jealous over Siwon who is currently busy looking over some girls.

“Just looking around,” He said smiling and looking at Tiffany directly. He realizes the changes in Tiffany’s expression.

Siwon was waiting for Tiffany to having lunch together. As he waiting and sitting at the bench, he looking around to kill his bored time waiting, he never thought anything, but somehow Tiffany thinking differently.

“I can see that you keep looking at that cute girl,” Tiffany pointed out the girls nearby, her eyes was full with jealousy. Siwon chuckled.

“My girl is envious, how cute! It’s not what you thinking, I’m just looking around and why would you mad with small matter like this. I’m sorry, okay! I’ll never do that again” He tries to coax her.

 “Why? Of course I would mad if my boyfriend keep checking up others girl” Tiffany tone is slightly high.

“Fany, I never do that. Don’t you believe me? Aish!!What should I explain to you that I’m not doing that,” Siwon take a deep breathe and sighed.

“Do you think that I will trust your lame excuse? All men are same. When they saw a pretty girl, they quickly show their true self,” Tiffany burst her anger as his turn her back to Siwon.

“Fany! What are you talking about?  Do you really think I’m like that?”

Siwon was disappointed with Tiffany’s behavior, she said as he really like a bad man that doesn’t know how to appreciate his girlfriend and he really hate that Tiffany thinking him that way, at first he thought it just small matter but why would she keep make the problem. He really believes that Tiffany will understand and trusting him, that’s what important thing in relationship.

“I don’t understand why you act so childish like this,” He sighed.

“I’m not acting childish, it’s hurting me” Tiffany’s eyes started become red and b with tears.

“Then, what you want me to do? Not seeing others girl at all. Only looking at you?” Siwon asked frustrated.

“Yes!” Tiffany was looking back at Siwon who is shaken his frustrated.

 “How about my mother… my sister…girl in my family and my friends? What you expect to do with them? Don’t you ever think about it? Could you be more realistic?” Siwon said as Tiffany was speechless.

“Well, that’s different,” she said defending herself.

“…and why would you change the topic,” she started to realize that Siwon was frustrated with her.

“You’re jealous over a small matter that not even worth to, it’s the topic. Then, do you really love me?” Tiffany was shocked hearing that.

“Of course I love you, that are why I being like this,” Tiffany slightly yelled.

“If true, why would you always doubting me? Do you really doesn’t believe me at all? Trust me?” Siwon said as he was holding both of Tiffany’s hand.

“It’s not like that, I always trust and believe you,” She tighten Siwon hands before he let it go and facing his back to Tiffany.

“If you really trust me, why would you act like this? I’m really disappointed with you, doubting me and never trust me. Do I’m not good enough to be trustworthy for you?”

“Siwon, it’s not like that. I’m just…”

“I came here and waiting for you with a hope that we will spent time together but what were happen? I thought we will be happy.” He sighed.

“… I think we should give some space to each other and think more deeply about our relationship. I’m hoping that you’ll gain your trust to me, I’m really tired” Siwon said weakly and leaving Tiffany alone.

“Siwon…”

‘What are you doing, Fany-ah!. Siwon was totally mad with you. What should I do now? I never expect Siwon would act like this, he never mad with me, he always the one who coax me. Do I was being too over? But I really can’t help myself for being jealous looking him seeing others girl, I really can’t control myself.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“Stop it, Nickhun. You will just make all my friends go away,” Yoona yelled frustrated.

“Why would I stop? They’re just wants to get close to you,” Nickhun said defending him after he was fighting with some boys that were too close with Yoona.

“It’s not wrong for them doing that, they’re my friends. They’re my group member.” Nickhun was only looking at Yoona who was really annoyed.

“Why do I care explaining to you, you’ll never listen to me” She holding her palms to her face.

“I’m listening but they just want to flirt with you and I hate that,” Nickhun said as he tried to hold her hands but she was push his hands.

“What are you talking about? We’re just having discussion that only you will call that flirt. Please, Nickhun don’t do this to me. They’re my friends and this is my life, I don’t need you to control my own life. What’s wrong with you, Nickhun. You’re just my friends.” Yoona said sadly and frustrated.

“Maybe you only think me as your friend but not me. I never want to be your only friend, I want more than that. Don’t you realize it? I really lov…”

“Enough. I always told you’re just my friend. I’m treating you same as others of my friends. We have been talk about this matter and I never want to talk about it anymore. Can you leave me alone if you still want to be my friends?”

“Yoona!” Nickhun was sad hearing that.

“I’m sorry for being harsh to you but if you were in my shoes, you’ll understand. Please…I’m begging you. Don’t interfere in my life if you…” Yoona said as she only looking at floor, she really doesn’t know how to handle Nickhun’s behavior anymore.

“Or what?” Nickhun asked eagerly.

“I will totally ignored you and never treat you as my friend, you’ll be my strangers and we don’t have any relationship at all.” She take a long breathe and staring at Nickhun that was really shocked hearing that.

It was a last thing that he wants to be or never at all, Nickhun was still in shock with Yoona’s word and was dumb-founded. Then, Yoona leave him behind as her back is slowly fading from his view.

‘I don’t want to be behind you, I want to be the one that always next to you. Why would you don’t know?’

Nickhun was sitting at the bench nearby, he still thinking about Yoona. He really doesn’t know how to make Yoona love him back. Sometimes, he was really hurt with Yoona act but he really can’t let her go…he really loves her. No matter how much it hurts, his heart can’t leave her and he act like a fool following her around even thought she ignored him. 

‘Why does it hurt so much? This foolish love,’

“Nickhun,” Yuri was greeting him boldly.

 “Yuri-ah,” Nickhun was smiling as he looking at Yuri.

Yuri keeps staring at Nickhun who is obviously heart-broken. She felt sad and confuse at the same time, it just a moment that she thinking about confessing to him but after her  seeing him with Yoona were argue, she was hesitate if it’s the right time. Furthermore, she seeing Nickhun’s gloomy face also make her heart feel sad. She decides to just let it go and quietly stay in his side as what she always does, always behind him to supporting him.

“Yuri-ah, do you think I’m a fool? Fool in love?” Nickhun said sadly.

“Of course not, you’re the best. The best in love and maybe the best in the world,” Yuri said happily.

“Maybe?” Nickhun was laughing hearing that. Yuri was glad that Nickhun was happy back.

“ Yuri-ah, you really make my day,” Nickhun said smiling.

“…but if I’m the best in love, why Yoona would doesn’t feel the same as I feel to her?”

“Maybe she was the one the fool in love, never know your feelings,” Yuri said bluntly.

“Well, maybe,” Nickhun smile again.

“Yuri-ah,”

“Yes,”

“You’re my true friends”

“Do you just think me as you friend?”Yuri asked boldly, she really wants to know if she had a chance.

“No…” Yuri’s heart was flutter anxious to know.

“…You’re my best friends in the world. Special friend, A-class friend after Taecyeon and Donghae,” he said playfully and ruffled her hairs.

“What? After Taecyeon and Donghae,” she said as she faking her laugh. He just laughed and glad that he having Yuri in her side that make his that become cheerful again.

Yuri was disappointed actually but she tries to control her sad feelings. She really doesn’t want to give up because she want to let him know that she is the one that always loving him.

‘Do you realize about my feeling towards you? Don’t you know?’

It seems like she will never get a chance, she realizes how much Nickhun loves Yoona, she realizes all that but her little greedy heart don’t want everything finish just like that. She wants the day that he will love her back as much her loving him. Without even know how to express her feelings, she realizes that she loving Nickhun more than his loves towards Yoona.

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“Sooyoung-unnie,” Sunny was running fast to catch up with her senior, Sooyoung that she really respect and adore. Plus she was taller.

“Owh! It’s Sunny. My cute little bunny,” Sooyoung said as she keeps pinching Sunny’s cheeks. She was just smiling to her.

“So how’s your study?” Sooyoung asked and they were walking together to the cafeteria.

“It’s fun and interesting,” Sunny was smiling as she showing her own smiling eyes.

 “I’m glad hearing that. Wait, where’s Jessica?” It has been a long time I saw her,” Sooyoung asked curiously as they were entering the café that full with students.

“I don’t know, she always missing. Leaving me alone!,” she said pouted cutely. They’re already buying the foods and sat at the table nearby.

“I know…she must be with Donghae, right?” Sunny nodded slowly and then shake her heads.

“Maybe…”

“Then, you should search a boyfriend too,”

“Me? No…I’m not ready in relationship,”

“How would you know if you’re never trying?” Sunny was just shaken her heads protested.

“Soo..” someone was interfere with their little talk and it was her boyfriend.

“Kyu…here. Come here,” she said as pointing Kyuhyun place to sit.

“Hi, Sunny” Kyuhyun greet her as he sitting beside Sooyoung and kissing her at the cheeks.  Sunny was chuckled seeing that, they were acting like a lovey-dovey couple. They were popular enough to be called as the best couple in the college.

“Just think about what I say. You should take me as you good example, I’m happy nowdays,” Sooyoung was smiling to Kyuhyun.

“Not everyone will feel the same…I’m also happy. I like being like this, single, nothing to worry much.” Sunny said.

“You’ll not always be happy alone. By the way, I think someone will be great pairing for you,” Sooyoung smile.

“No way,”

“What were you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

“Nothing important,” Sunny quickly replies. She really wants to run away from this topic.

“Speaking about him, I just saw him…”Sooyoung said and Sunny was wondering who is Sooyoung talks about and looking at the way Sooyoung’s gaze.

“What?” Sunny was terribly shocked with the appearance.

“Sungmin! Come here,” Kyuhyun was called his name. Sungmin who is also searching for a place to sit quickly come to them and he was happy seeing that Sunny was there too.

“Why you’re calling him,” Sunny said a little angry.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked. Sooyoung was just laughing happily seeing Sunny’s behavior.

“Senior!” Sungmin cried out and sit beside Sunny. Sunny was showing his protest to Sooyoung but she just ignored her.

“Thanks for invite me, I almost give up to eat before,” he said smiling.

“It’s okay,” Sooyoung replies.

“Sooyoung, you have become taller,” Sungmin praised.

“Of course…I’m taller,” Sooyoung said proudly.

“Well, not mention about someone who’ll never become tall,” Sungmin said as he want to tease Sunny. Sooyoung was just chuckled.

“Sungmin,” Sunny shrieked.

“Ops! I don’t talk about you, Shorty Sunny.” Sungmin just make Sunny become angry with him.

“You’re short too,”

“I’m tall than you, did you just confess that you know that you’re really short!” Sungmin was staring at Sunny eyes.

“What? It’s not worth talking with someone that IQ was worst than a cow,” Sunny replies madly.

“Does you just mention about yourself?” Sungmin said as he just eating his foods.

“No way” Sunny yelled.

Sooyoung was laughing looking at the bickering couple. ‘It’s really cute’ she thought. Kyuhyun was clueless with sudden argument and just watching them without blinking his eyes. They have just met again and they’re already fighting. He can just only sigh.

“You two stop fighting and eat you foods. It’s pointless you know,” Sooyoung said before continue eat her foods.

“Not me who start first,” Sungmin defending him self.

“What? It’s you who talk bad about me first”

“What?” Sungmin was mimicking Sunny. Kyuhyun was laughed along with Sooyoung.

“This is really funny” Kyuhyun said as him trying to hold his laugh.

“This is not funny,” Sunny said frustrated. She was so mad that Sungmin was playing around with her.

“…I hate you, Sungmin” Sunny yelled.

‘…but I love you, Sunny,’ that what Sungmin want to said but he just hold it.

“Me too, Soonkyu”

“What? Don’t call my real name” Sunny’s anger was at the maximum.

“It’s my mouth. I can say anything that I like.”

“You’re crazy and a fool” Sunny said and she leaving them behind. She stomped her feet and mumbled as she was walking away.

“Bye, shorty Sunny,” Sungmin said loudly and make others students looking at them.

“You!” Sunny facing back at Sungmin who was waving her and she just can pouted. Then, she left.

“She’s not even finishing eat. What a waste,” Sooyoung said sourly. Sungmin just chuckled.

“By the way, Sungmin-ah. Why’re you acting like that to Sunny?” Kyuhyun asked curiously. Sungmin just smiled.

‘That’s the only way that she will pay attention to me,’

 

--------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t send you back home today, I have an urgent assignment to do” Donghae said apologizing.

“It’s okay, I understand. Don’t worry and quickly go finish your job,” Jessica pushes his back away. Donghae was hesitating to leave her alone but then he was waving his hands before running away faster.

Taecyeon was sneaking nearby and after realizing it was his chance to get closer with Jessica, he quickly walking to her. As Donghae’s back was nowhere to see, he was already behind Jessica.

“Hi, Jess,” Jessica was startled with sudden greeting.

“Hi, Taec,” She was smiling after realize it was Taecyeon, he was smile at her back.

“So…what’s up?” she asking and they were walking together.

“Nothing, I just saw you. So, I decide to greet you,” He said faking as he scratching his neck. She just smiles.

“Taec…”

“Hurm…yeah. What can I help you?” He liked it when Jessica called his name sweetly like that. Jessica was giggled hearing Taecyeon words.

“Thank you”

“For what?” Taecyeon asked curiously.

“It was a long time to say it but I have said it finally. I’m happy.” Jessica said happily.

“Okay…okay…for what that thanks to?”

“Thanks for helping me back there when we’re in the orientation. I would have been detention if you’re not helping me solve the quiz.” Jessica was playing with her own fingers.

“It’s nothing,” Taecyeon replies happily.

“…and sorry”

“Now…for what?”

“Sorry for the late thanks,” She said cutely as she was begging for the forgiveness.

“It’s okay. No need thanks or sorry. I’m willingly to help you,”

“You’re so nice. Actually, can I say sorry again? Please?” Taecyeon was chuckled hearing that.

“Okay…”

“I’m so guilty for thinking you bad before, you’re like a beast when we first meet.”

“Why would you think me like that?” Taecyeon was laughed.

“You’re look like a kind of gangster…” Jessica said slowly, aware that Taecyeon would mad with her.

“…but I know you were not like that. You’re really nice and warm, really!” Jessica assured.

“I’m glad hearing that,”

“You’re not mad with me?” Jessica asked curiously.

“Why would I mad? It just a small matter,” Taecyeon smiled.

“…furthermore, its okay as long you’re not thinking me like that anymore” They’re laughed together.

“Then, you owed me something. You should treat me for helping you,” Taecyeon said hopeful that he can go out with her.

“I will, I promise!”

Taecyeon was happy when being together with Jessica. Maybe it was still a long journey to get her but he decided to take it slow in their relationship, no need to rush. As long as he can get closer with her, it was already enough for him.

“Actually, I want say sorry too,”

“Why?” Jessica asked curiously.

“I thought you’re really ice princess that they talked.” Taceyeon said before he running away from Jessica, scared that she will hurt him.

“What?” Jessica was shocked.

“Taec…how dare you…” she said as she wants to punch him badly.