Tao Scenario: Marriage Day

Tao Scenario: Marriage Day ft. SM Family

"Mrs.Huang," your brother Kris scoffed sarcastically, crossing his arms together.
        "It sounds right," you mumbled, not in the mood for another sibling argument for taking his ship. Taoris? Pssssh! It's Tao(your name).
        "Whatever," Kris shrugged, flicking your head.
        "Your just jealous."
        "Of what exactly?" Kris motioned towards his ear, like he was deaf.
        "That Tao is mines now," you smiled, successfully sinking the "Taoris" ship.
        Kris didn't answer.
-
        "Oh my gawd!!!" Tiffany and Taeyeon ran to you, each linking their arms to yours. Both of them motherly, adjusting hair and ribbons here and there.
        "Your so pretty!" Yoona called from behind, expertly running in her stilettos.
        "Thanks," you bowed slightly, wobbling in your heels. After all the Girl's Generation and F(X) members were satisfied with numerous pictures, they excitedly pushed you into the groomsmen waiting room. Yesung Oppa approached you first Leeteuk and Donghae tagging along.
        "Wah, chongmal, doe yeoppo." Yesung exasperated, the rest of the members nodding in agreement.
        "Yah, dongsaeng," he scoffed, trudging over with his hands in his pockets.
        "What is it now Kris?" You glared, hands on your hips, tired of your brother's obvious persuasions not to marry Tao.
        "I was just going to say you look great," he snickered, unwrapping a mango lollipop from out his dress pants.
        "Oh...thanks," you shook your head, Sehun saving you from more humiliation on your wedding day.
        "Noona!" Sehun grinned, almost skipping to your side.
        "Sehun-ah," you responded returning the smile, sisterly ruffling his hair.
        "WAHHHH!!" Kaisoo and Baekyeol ran over to you, excited at their soon to be sister-in law. Laughing at the shower of compliments, you excused yourself to the bathroom...really going to snoop around and be nosey though.
        Slipping of your shoes so the sound wouldn't echo, you tiptoed to the men's dressing room, "accidentally" eavesdropping.
        "She's so gorgeous," Minho and Jonghyun said in unison, staring off into space. Whereas your fiancée Tao glared at them from the spoiler. Taemin chimed in, sighing again at the sight of how pretty you must be.
        "She's wearing a sweetheart plunge, beaded corset and a lightly ruffled-"
        "Ah hyung!" Tao complained, wanting to see his wife for himself. SHINee laughed simultaneously, teasing their junior. They all got up, the sounding of the five-minute bell, ending their games. You heard Changmin, Yunho, and Onew shout, as SHINee/TVXQ  hyperly exited out. You running bare-foot for cover.
        "(Your name) Noona!" Taemin jogged over, catching you red-handed. Jonghyun and Key playfully shook their heads at you with pursed lips, in the end bursting into laughter.
        "Be happy, (your name)-ah," they said together, cooly taking their seats outside in the courtyard. And then the three minute bell sounded and you scurried to the entrance hall room.
-
        The wedding march music played, and the white doors gracefully opened, revealing Tao's love. You. Soft brown curls, pulled back into a bun. Light complexion make-up, slightly rouged cheeks. Faint link lips, and a thin string of pearls. An intricately beaded sweetheart corset. A satin band with a silver latch. Then the flowing ruffles of the silky train, beautifully etched on you. Gasps and open-mouths were all you saw...before you saw him.
        Tall, bold, and handsome was the wushu-doing-kung-fu-panda-love-of-your-life; Huang Zitao. Concentrating for his sake, you took in the glorious setting.
        Your were heels silent on the white carpet of the grassy garden. Dainty petals filled the snow colored wonderland. Small, precise chairs housed your guests, supporting the edge-sitting and admiring bodies. But none of it mattered because your whole entire world was just under the elegant tapestry. His smoky eyes, intimidating and attractive.
        Without a trip or wobble, you joined your soon to be husband under the podium, taking each other's hands.
        "Do you Huang Zitao take (your name) to be your wedded wife?"
        "I do."
        "And do you (your name) take wushu Huang Zitao to be your wedded husband? Through sickness and health do you part?"
        "I do," you smiled, a stifle of laughter coming from the audience at the 'wushu' addition. Closing the book, the justice of peace turned to Tao proudly;
        "You may now, kiss the bride."