I love you.

Those Raining Days.

 

It was a raining day, the day you walked back into my life.

 

It was a raining day, the day the fortress built around my broken heart crumpled at one simple touch and a whisper of “I love you”.

 

It was a raining day, the day I lay on your bed once again.

 

Lying on the right side of the huge soft bed, my gaze followed your every move. I watch you change into comfortable sleeping clothes. I watch you lit up the candles that emit a comforting fragrance.

 

Rose.

 

Rose had always been my favourite.

 

The first flower I ever received were the 99 stalks of blood red roses from you. The first time we made love, you had those crimson red rose petals scattered all around the bed and into the hot bath you prepared for me after. You were so thoughtful and gentle.

 

I shivered at those sweet and happy yet now the most painful to remember memories as I watch you switch off the lights. I watch you stroll towards the bed, the bed that I was lying while waiting for you. Our eyes met and I quickly closed my eyes and turned my head away, embarrassed. I felt the bed dipped, and I know you were now beside me. I could feel your body heat, warming me up on this cold raining day.

 

“Rella, you asleep?” You asked, your voice deep and husky.

 

Even with my eyes closed, I know you were watching me with those mesmerising eyes of yours. My heart thumped hard against my chest and I couldn’t breathe. I remain silence and pretend to be asleep, hoping you would leave me alone since I am not ready to talk just yet. Seeing you again after so many years alone was too much for me to handle in one night.

 

Minutes passed. I could still felt your intense gaze and I felt you scooted closer to me. I felt your hands brushed against mine. It got a little uncomfortable. I finally snapped my eyes open with irritation and could only gasped at the sight.

 

You had your perfectly handsome face right in front of mine, grinning so innocently.

 

“Finally.” You said, still with that gorgeous smile plastered to your face.

 

“Finally what?”

 

“Nothing. Since you are not asleep, let’s talk.”

 

“No.” I tried to pull the covers over me but you hover over me and held me down.

 

“Please?” You pleaded with those watery puppy eyes. How can I say no to you? Especially when I love you so much?

 

“Fine.” I huffed. “But first, get off me.”

 

You quickly removed yourself from above me and rolled to my side, with your body propped up with your elbow.

 

“What do you want to talk about?”

 

There was a long silence and you suddenly look kind of uncomfortable.

 

“Umm. Are you still… still with the… the-”

 

“The house you mean?” I deadpanned. Of course you want to know, won’t you? Of course you want to know if your ex-lover was still ing random men for money.

 

“I am sor-”

 

“No.” I replied coldly before you could apologize for your rude question.

 

“So-”

 

“I owned a small café now, be the boss of my own.”

 

“Oh.”

 

Anger rose within me once again. Being a wasn’t a choice. That was the only way to survive in this practical and cruel world.

 

“Sorry to disappoint your parents.” I felt the need to insult and accuse.

 

“What do you mean?” you asked, clearly confused.

 

“For not fulfilling their wish. Me, ing random men for money and dying on the streets with some disgusting diseases.” I spatted.

 

“Rella-” I could feel your temper rising at my accusation. Your breathing became heavier and I know I am making you angry. And I never like the angry you. The angry you scare me, a lot. But I was equally angry and agitated. I was too agitated that strings of hurtful words and despair flowed out of my mouth.

 

“Face it. Your parents, especially your mother, they despised me. They despised every single thing about me. They despised my poverty. They despised my low education level. They despised my job. Being a was not my choice. It was my only way out to survive in this world! They don’t know anything about me but you! I thought you understand me and love me but you let them humiliate me in the most undesirable way ever. Your parents hated me. They hate me so much I bet they will not hesitate to kill me, right in front of your eyes if they see me in your bed now.”

 

I looked into your eyes with much anger and hatred as I clutched my fists against the soft blanket, all ready to fight. Instead of shouting at me, you looked into my eyes with despair.

 

“They will never going to find out.” You simply said before dropping your head back into the soft pillow beside me.

 

“What do you mean? Are you are going to hide me away like an disgraceful secret once again?” This time I was the one propping up my body.

 

“No.” You said with your eyes shut.

 

“Then?” I urged.

 

“Just know that they will never going to hurt you ever again.” He threw his arms across his face, hiding his eyes from me.

 

“What… What do you mean?” I was curious. You are the prince of your family, their one and only heir to their huge business. They will never let you go.

 

“I walked out of that family the next day after they throw you out. I have yet to see them ever since.”

 

I was speechless. Is that even possible? Why? Why did you do that?

 

“W-W-Why?” my voice softens, I was almost afraid to ask.

 

You let out a huge sigh.

 

“They hurt you and they forced me to hurt you. I cannot live with that. So after that day, I left. I went all around the country looking for you. I went to all your friends but no one saw you. I even went back to the whorehouse demanding for you but only to be beaten up like some pathetic losers. You seem to vanish from the world overnight and I was in a mess, drinking day and night and roaming the streets looking for you. I thought I was going to die when I realised I am not be able to see you ever again.”

 

You did that all for… me? My felt my heart broke beyond pieces as I tried to imagine your pain and despair. It was my entire fault. I was my entire fault that you had to go through such pain. How can I forgive myself now?

 

“Then how-”

 

“How I survived? It was an extremely difficult time and I thought I was going insane. Then Kibum appeared.”

 

“Ki-Kibum?” I asked, my voice might sounded a little disappointed because the next thing you said were words of assurance.

 

“Don’t worry. He is just a friend, a really good friend from Church.” You looked into my eyes and a gentle smile appeared.

 

“He came to me and walked me through the darkest moment of my life. He listened to my endless rants and talk with me like a normal friend. Most of my friends left after I declared that I am no longer the heir of the Choi Family and became penniless. But Kibum was still there. He helped me stay away from those alcohol and help me get back on my feet. He explained and made me understand the need to survive. He told me that I need to stay strong and survive well if I want to protect you when I find you once again.”

 

My heart clutched.

 

“And he is right, I have finally found you. Now that I have became a stronger man, I will not let anyone hurt you ever again. I will do all I can to protect you.” You declared with such determination.

 

We stared into each other for the longest time before you spoken.

 

“Rella can I hug you?”

 

You took my silence as consent. You scoot closer to me and wrapped your arms around me pulling me into your embrace.

 

I missed your hugs.

 

“Rella can I kiss you?”

 

Once again, you took my silence as consent. You flipped us over and lowered your face gradually onto mine till our lips touched lightly. Our lips fitted each other so perfectly. Your lips were soft and moist. You started to nibble gently on my lower lips and your hot tongue trace the shaped of my lips. You tasted sweet, so sweet.

 

I missed your kisses.

 

I couldn’t. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I couldn’t hold back my longing for you anymore. Tears rolled down the corner of my eyes as I returned your kisses with much longing and passion. You smiled into our kiss and tighten your hug. On the other hand, I wrapped my arms around your neck, pulling you down deepening our kiss.

 

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much Choi Siwon!

 

It was a raining day, the day my heart burst with happiness.

 

It was a raining day, the day we seal your promise to me with the kiss.

 

It was a raining day, the day we decided to continue your love story.

 

★★★★★

The end.

Sorry I was a few days late. Got held up by some stuff.

Hope you guys like this story.

Till my next story~ Goodbye and take care ♥