Holy Mother of Deer-Boy's Baby!

♡No Such Thing Called Mistakes♥[HIATUS]


....just got back from the doctor.
Guess what she said??! 

{Flashback}

"K-Kim Ae Sook-ssi, you aren't a minor are you?" Asked Mrs.Doc.
"Aniaeyo~ I'm just 19, but what does that have to do with me not having my weak yet? :/"
"Oh, thank lords." She sighed in relief. "Okay,are you in a relationship? Wait, no.  have you, um, been s-ually active?" She asked me as if expecting a yes.
"Ani, who would want to date me?,hehe..." Then the second part of the question hit me. "Wait? What!? H-how did you.....What do you mean?" I asked wavering.
"It's alright, breathe, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to. Just hope he's with you." Mrs.Doc said, more like questioned.
"Uhh..yeah...buh why?" I lied.
"Well, congratulations sweety, you're 2weeks pregnant" she said with a smile.
3....2......1....."Holy mother of Deer-Boys Baby!"

{End of Flashback}

I , Kim Ae Sook...Preggers? ME? Seriously? .-. 
Oh dear, I want to die...."KILL ME SOMEBODY!" I yeld.

Things got quiet, and reality suddenly hit me...IM PREGNANT, and the deer-boy ain't gonna take responsibility. At all. The witch and Her daughter found a reason to kick me out.I'm doomed. No one is gonna help, huh? 

I walked slowly home, with blurry visions, giving no response to the outer world, just lost in my own thoughts...only finding ways to survive. Should I get an abortion? NO. How can I even think about killing a new life which isn't even born yet? Does the baby have any fault at this? Does it deserve to die? No. 

While walking I felt like I heard somebody familiar say, "Yo waddup?" Or something like that, but paid no heat to it. 

Just walked slowly...until I reached home to hear screeching sound of the with and daughter with some taunts..but I just walked towards my room...closed the door behind me, leaned backwards to it, sat down with my arms around my knees,And let the tears flow....

"What is left of me?" 

In this fabulous disguise of mine,My group and I are walking around the streets of Seoul, enjoying a bit of freedom...

Wait, that girl looks familiar...But she's so sulky...do I really know her? :/
She came closer, and my focus got better. 

Oh Darn! It's AeSook. Damn that piggy sure got pretty :o
But why is she so sulky? Never mind, ill greet her a bit, it's been long...
Maybe she'll smile after seeing me and come running to me! Hehe >u<

"Yo waddup?" I greet her with a smile..And she just walks pass me, ignoring much? -.-'
Something might be wrong though..I feel so :/ nah, maybe my disguise is just too great for her to notice.

Anyway, ill drop by her place sometime..