Here in Seoul!

♡No Such Thing Called Mistakes♥[HIATUS]

 

(luhan's P.O.V)
 
Today we(Exo-M) are going to Korea! Yay!!  I'm happy because I won't be staying in China anymore.Im going to meet my Exo-K hangul friends.
Sehun, my brother from another mother is waiting for me!! 
 
"Luhan-gege, lets go! Your ready right? We gotta go now!" Said panda Tao.
"Huh? Oh yea I'm ready to go let's have fun!" I said after I snapped back from my thoughts.
"Yea fun..hehe" said lay...a bit sad.Well, he's like this because he does not want to leave his neighbours (the girl neighbour to be precise) he actually likes her but being so kind and all, he is afraid to confess.Now we're leaving so he can't confess anymore and it hurts.
"Yay we're going home!!!" Said Chen,"Yea were going to meet everyone back home!!!!" Added Xiumin.
"Ok boys, You ready? Well, better be,it's gonna be long time till we come back here." Krisp said. Yea I like calling duizang kris as Krisp.
~~~~~
 
*Attention Passengers. The plane will take-off in next 7 minutes.it will be a ride for 1hr 27min. We hope you enjoy the trip from Beijing-Seoul,Korea.if Any help needed the staff are right here.......* the lady went on and on and on...But she did a good thing. I could fall asleep because of her! Now let me drift to dream land!...ZZZzzz.....
 
(Luhan's Dream:-)
 
"Appa!! Ke-ai (cute) just like me!! I want it." I saw and heard a kid.
" Pororo?? You compare yourself to Pororo?? Your the son of a famous person and you compare yourself to Pororo?" I was saying.
"Ani,I am more handsome right appa?"
"Of course you are my son" I said.
"Lulu,come on and buy that Pororo already!! We have to go" she said.
"Biyan,Im coming ARASSO? Just don't call me that in public"
"Biyane~.......LULU!" She said as she stuck her tongue out.
~~~~~
"Luhan,Wake up! We're here already"
"Luhan gege ilonna(wake up) were in Seoul!!"
I could hear voices which bought me back to earth. "Huh?? We're here already?? Oh boy lets go!!" I said and hurried out.
"Something wrong Luhan gege?" Tao asked.
"No way,I'm just excited" yea right -_- I just had the craziest dream and you ask me if something's wrong.
~~~~~
 
We reached out of the airport when I saw my Bro Sehunnie.
"Hey bro, wadda ya know?" He said. Haha funny.
"Hey Hunnie,Sup? How's life?? Enjoying Seoul and all the fan squeals??"
"No, don't get me started! It's so bugging! I hate it. And ya know what?"
"What?" I asked curious
"Some fans made us a couple and say we look good together and now, they made is a name 'HunHan'. Yak!! I hate being knows as gay!!"  I laughed.
"Just find yourself a girl then. simple" I advised.
"Ha no way,manager would kick me out of the group!" He said sad.
"The it's good it won't be bugging anymore for you!" I said with a smirk.
"Hyung!!!" Sehun Pouted.Cute
"Just kidding" i said as I surrendered on his Ayegyo pout.
And we went home. To our dorm.
~~~~~
 
As we finished greeting everyone,we got freshened up and were watching the drama " Panda and Hedgehog" wow my sunbae is a really good actor. "Donghae hyung! Fighting! Get that Panda" I scremt and everyone looked at me. "Hehehe..." I faked a laugh and sat back down. Everyone then started laughing and I pouted.
"Hey guys as you are gonna be here for a while, why not go to the club and Party?" Suho asked. 
"I'd love to but I won't get drunk. You know what happens right?" I confessed.
Everyone except Exo-M were curious " Yea. Gege does not know what he does when he is drunk.He can do ANYTHING to ANYONE" said Tao. When I just Flushed in embarrassment. 
"Okay then Luhan you won't drink" Suho said.
"Ok" 
~~~~~
 
We were now in the club . I was only drinking water. Pfft.>.>
But then suddenly someone pushes me over and she seems drunk.
And she drinks my water. "Eeew.that drink " she said. I dint bother looking at her. But I saw she already had a glass with her.
"Hey you have yor own water.Why did you drink mine??"
"Water??" 
"Yea water" I said as I took the glass from her hand and drank it. Hmm.It has a weird taste. Then it hit my head and my eyes were wide.i was so helpless right now, out of my mind. When that girl just fell on top of me. She passed out.
------
xKawaiiNekoHime: hey there! I updated it!! Yes. I made it go a bit fast but as I said this will not be a long fiction.Please subscribe if you liked it. And I accept comments. So comment and subscribe all the way!!! ~