Hidden Feelings

Just another Love Story...

 

Chapter 6

 

Minho's POV

 

Fine. I'll admit it. I'm also in love with Hennie. When Taemin bumped into her, and finally able to see her face. I was stunned. But we, Shinee, have the rules.. So I didn't let them know how I feel. I can see Taemin likes her very much. And among the other Shinee members, I am very close to Taemin. So, I told myself to forget about the feelings. But that night, I cannot stop thinking about her. Her face, her voice... I ended up staying awake all night.

 

This morning, when Taemin said she was his girl now. I swear I can hear my heart crack. I looked at her.. wishing somehow she'll deny it. But it seems as if she acknowledge it. What the fu**? They just met and they're already dating? How can that be?

 

-Homeroom-

 

Yah Taemin-ah!!! How come she's your girlfriend now.. You just met her.” Onew asked.. I stayed silent as I waited for his answer. Taemin smiled sincerely.

 

Remember Uncle Jee Suk? The one who took us to the skii resort last time?” He asked. We all nodded.

 

Well last night, We had a dinner and he introduced his family to us. It just so happened that Hennie was the daughter he had been talking to us about. Then, they told us that he and Appa had arranged Hennie and I to get married in 3 mons. So, within those times, we can still get to now each other until we get married.” He told us. I.. don't... know what to say. She.. she's getting married to Taemin after 3 mons.??! When my heart cracked this morning.. I am sure as hell that it is broken now.

 

And what was her reaction?” I forced myself to ask.

 

At first, I thought she's going to refuse. I mean, I already braced myself for the rejection. But she said she was ok with it. She told me that since we're both single we can give it a try. So now, we're practically dating.” He said with a proud smile.

 

How come you are so lucky?” Jonghyun said and pouted. We all laughed but mine was bitter. Deep inside I was hurt. My chances were crashed just before I realize it.

 

 

-Lunch-

 

We are walking in the hallway on our way to the cafeteria, when we saw a little commotion up ahead. Then we realized it was Hennie.

 

She's going up against the famous es of our school. She was defending the nerd. Her words, struck the es like lightning. Truly, she don't look at anyone's appearance. For her, the insides of a person is what defines beauty.

 

DAMN MINHO!!!!  STOP IT.. Stop falling for her. She's Taemin's girlfriend for God's sake!. And Taemin is your bestfriend. I saw one girl lifted her hands up and was about to slap Hennie. I was about to make my way to them to stop the girl from hurting Hennie but Taemin beat me to it.

 

I stood there, frozen. I want to be the one who can proctect her. I want to be the one that will threathen others to stay away from her . I want to be the one to claim her mine. But I will never be that one.

 

Hennie... Hennie.. I love You.. Do you know that? How can you affect me this way. I barely know you but you already have this effect on me. Tell me what to do to forget you. It hurts. It hurts so bad.. 

 

---------------------------------

A/N

Poor minho. Hope it gets better. :(