Almost Giving Up - Chapter 13

Grim Reaper

No one's POV:

The next morning came out pretty good except for Taemin who was obviously desperate trying to make another plan work.

Taemin: I.. I can't think of another plan. All had failed.  What should I do now?

Key: Taemin, do you really sure that you can't think of another plan again?

Taemin sadly nodded his head. They all tried and tried to make a good plan but if Taemin as the brain of the group couldn't even think of one, then they all couldn't too. Even the Queen herself is feeling at the edge of a cliff.

JongHyun: Should we just give up and leave already?

Key: I.. I think so too.. Right Taemin? Rather than more people is caught.

Sulli: But, how about the other people that will still be caught before we end this?

MinHo: Yeah hyungs. Beside, the only one who can kill him is only Taemin.

Taemin: MinHo hyung and Sulli is right hyungs. Besides, we couldn't just leave Onew there at that creepy dungeon all on his own until he dies right?

Key: Yeah...

Queen: Taemin, try to think of any information that you got after being captured by him.

Taemin: He only tells about this one guy who said to him already that he will get to do revenge but one day also,some one that is me will come to kill him. Wait! That one guy! We need to find him! We need to find that guy now!

Queen: That is a clue but, we don't even know what he looks like..

Taemin: But I know. I saw a glimpse of an old man when I was running back to the castle. He is the one who helped me and the other sheriff with ride back here! 

Queen: But.. how can you know that he's the one?

Taemin: Grim says something about the guy having a dragon tattoo on his palm and that old man opens his palm to show me before I came in to the castle! I.. I can picturize him again in my mind.

Queen: Ok. I'll call a forencis artist for you to describe the person to him.

Taemin: Neh..

The Queen then called one of his guards to go and bring a forensic artist. Taemin describes the man very detailedly trying to remember everything without even missing one. The picture turns out to be an old man who was once ever worked with the Queen in the castle as a gardener. He was very loyal but  sadly that he quits after the news of people missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ More and more hints that are hidden from the previous chapter are realised here. How's the chapter guys? Don't forget to comment so that I'll know what you guys think. Sorry for the late update too.

~ Valentines