Chapter 1(The meeting)

The One For Me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Mwo?! You like him?!” Ryeowook, your over-reacting best friend, shouted and everyone in the cafeteria was looking at you.

“Shh!..Shut Up! You’re too noisy. It’s just a secret okay??” You scolded him.

“Oh, Come on EunJa. What’s wrong if all students would know that you like Heechul?” Ryeowook sounded like he was convincing you.

“They’ll think I’m a flirt” You said, and you need more convincing from Ryeowook. He knew exactly what you’re saying. You had six boyfriends in the past, but you didn’t love them. Those guys courted you and you don’t want to hurt their feeling so you agreed to become their girlfriend. And that wasn’t flirting.

“We both knew that you’re not. People just misunderstood you. You know what? If you really like Heechul…..Maybe you should tell him what you feel. There’s nothing wrong if you’ll confess, and if he’ll reject you. Run to me, I’m just here.”

“Thanks Wookie!!” You hugged your best friend. See?? You just needed some convincing.

You decided to confess. You are ready to tell Heechul about your feelings. During lunch time, Heechul saw a note on his desk.

                “Can we meet at the rooftop now? I want to say something.”

                                                                                                From:EunJa ^-^

 

Heechul went to the rooftop and saw you walking back and forth. “EunJa!!!” He yelled. You gave him a sweet smile. You were nervous. “So, you said, you want to say something. Then, what is it?”

 

“Uhmmm….I……ahh…..before I say it will you promise not to get mad at me?”

 

“Yeah, Sure.”

 

“J…Jo..” You took a deep breath. “Joahaeyo!”

 

“Oh….You like me?...uhmmm…okay!” You couldn’t tell if he was surprised or not. He didn’t react at all.

“Just as friends.” What??!?!?! Just friends?? Well, you weren’t sure if you really like him just as a friend or more than that. You’re still confused.

 

“So you’re not mad at me or something??”

 

“Of course not!! Since it’s only as friends, but can you be my best friend?” You nodded but you felt like you wanted to be more than just friends. “Thanls!! And since we’re best friends now, I’d like to spend my day with you. Come on, I’ll treat you for lunch.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One day you saw a note on your desk saying:

                “EunJa, can we meet now. I’m in the Music Room.”

                                                                                From:Heechul =)

 

You immediately went to the music room. You saw Heechul playing the piano. You suddenly whispered. ”Wow. I never knew that he can play the piano well.”

 

Then Heechul saw you hiding behind the wall. “Hey EunJa don’t hide there, Come In!”

 

                “You’re amazing. You’re not just intelligent, you’re also talented!” You said as you approached and sat beside him “Can you teach me? Jebal…”

               

                “Sure, but next you’ll be paying for my lunch” He said teasingly. But you were really determined so…

 

                “Okay!! Deal!!” You said. You’re not really interested on playing musical instruments but Heechul inspired you to do so.

 

                “Aniyo! Aniyo! Just Kidding” He played the piano again. You weren’t looking on the piano keys but on Heechul. The more you stare at him, the more you feel that like him. You reached to the point that you were starting to fall in love with him.

 

                “You are not listening to me. Tsk. Tsk. That’s not good you know.” You snapped out of your thoughts, when the piano stopped playing.

 

                “Oh…Mianhae. Mianhae”

 

Heechul had been teaching you how to play the piano every lunch time. Then one time after practicing, you decided to take some rest.

 

                “You’re a fast learner EunJa but when you try to combine all the notes, the music doesn’t sound good.” He commented. You two were sitting on the floor, and both of you were feeling sleepy.

 

                “I’m thinking many things thses past few days. My mind was so confused.” You said, not mentioning he’s the reason why you were like that now.

 

Heechul asked why were you feeling confused, but you said you’re not comfortable talking about that thing and you change the topic. The both of you started to share some stories about your lives. Then Heechul fell asleep on your shoulder. You don’t know what to do; you were just staring at him for about 10 minutes. You can’t move, so you made Heechul lie on the floor. You didn’t do anything but to stare at his beautiful face. You suddenly kissed him but he woke up. Heechul realized that you were kissing him. He was surprised by this so he moved away from you.

 

                “Why did you do that? I thought we’re only friends?” He asked you.

 

                “Me too. I thought we are only friends but I don’t feel the same way anymore…Mianhae Heechul I didn’t mean to do it. Let me----“

 

                “Find yourself another piano tutor.” After that, Heechul left you.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                “I really didn’t mean to do it. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe he’s still mad at me.” After what happened on the music room, Heechul was starting to avoid you, your friendship was ruined and you blame yourself for this.

 

                “What did he say to you?” Yesung, another friend of you asked.

 

                “He told me to find another piano tutor. He doesn’t want to teach me anymore.” You cried.

 

                “You love him, don’t you?” Ryeowool asked. You just nodded, which mean's Yes.

 

                “Why don’t you talk to him? Tell him that you love him” And you were encouraged by Ryeowook’s words again. You sent Heechul a text message:

 

You: Heechul, please meet me on the roof top. I would like to clear out something.

 

Heechul: There’s nothing to be cleared. I don’t like to see you again or either be friends with you.

 

You rushed to the music room; crying and you felt that the half part of your life died. He hurt your feelings once and he did it again. You can’t breathe anymore and you wished you’ll die anytime soon. Few minutes passed, you decided to skip class and you went to the park. Ryeowook sent you a text message:

 

Ryeowook: EunJa, where are you? We’ve been looking everywhere for you

 

You: Don’t find me. Leave me alone I want to die.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                “Do you know where EunJa is?” Ryeowook asked Heechul. He and Yesung went to Heechul’s house to find you.

 

                “I don’t know where she is.” Heechul said coldly,

 

                “She said she was going to talk to you. What happened on the music room?” Yesung asked.

 

                “Yes she did. But I refused to see her, saying that I don’t want to see her again.”

 

                “You shouldn’t said that!!” Ryeowook yelled at Heechul “If something bad happens to her it would YOUR FAULT!!”

 

Meanwhile, you finally decided to go home and your mom scolded you for going home at 10:30 in the evening. Today was definitely your unlucky day. How much could it get worst?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                “EunJa!!” Ryeowook shouted after seeing you at school the next day. He hugged you tightly. “Are you alright? I thought you were dead”

 

                “Where did you go yesterday?” Yesung sounded like he’s your father. “We’re so worried about you”

 

“I was just sitting on the park.” You said, and remembered about Heechul. “I always knew from the start that he doesn’t like me.”

 

Then someone interrupted your conversation. “Who doesn’t like you?” a voice asked from behind. You turned around, and your eyes widened.

 

                “Kyuhyun?!” It was Kyuhyun, one of your best friends in the past and he was your 3rd boyfriend. “You are back!!”

 

                “Of course. I came back for you Seo EunJa. I miss you all guys.” He said happily.

 

                “We also do.” You said as you two approached each other. You hugged him. You missed each other so much that you decided to be with him this day and you couldn’t be separated. But on lunch time, you weren’t with Kyuhyun because you went to the music room to play the piano and Kyuhyun secretly followed you.

 

                “When did you learn to play that?” He asked amazed by your new talent. “I know that you can’t and you don’t play musical instruments.” Kyuhyun said as he sat beside you.

 

                “Someone taught me how.” You said and you remembered Heechul again.

 

                “Is that someone special to you?” He asked with a jealous tone. He saw you nodded. “I’m jealous EunJa, you know that I still have feelings for you”

                “I know that but- - -“ He suddenly kissed you. His kiss was really different from Heechul’s.

 

                “Uhmm…I’m sorry. I’ve wanted to do that.”

 

                “I know…” Kyuhyun kissed you once again. You don’t know that Heechul was watching you from the door. He felt jealous when he saw that Kyuhyun kissing you. He ran at the rooftop and felt that there were tears escaping from his eyes.

 

                “I’m jealous. But why?” Did he just kiss her? I also remembered when she kissed me. Does it mean that….that I’m falling for her too?...AH!! I don’t know!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You were surprised to see a bouquet of flowers in your desk and there was a note saying:

                “These flowers are for you. Meet me at the rooftop now before the bell rings.”

                                                                                                                                From:Kyuhyun <3

 

You went straight to the rooftop and saw Kyuhyun waiting for you. “What are you doing here Kyu?”

 

                “Do you remember when I confessed, the day you said Yes to me, and the day we broke up? It all happened here. I really like it here. And I would like it more if….. You’ll be mine again. Seo EunJa will you be my girlfriend….Again?”

 

                “Kyuhyun…” You don’t know what to say. You  love Kyuhyun only as a friend, a best friend but you don’t want to hurt him again.

 

                “It’s fine if you’ll reject me. I always knew that you’ll never love me more than a friend.”

 

                “Aniyo Kyu. I know that I can learn to love you. You’ve been nothing but kind to me. So…Yes Kyu. I will…”

 

Your relationship with Kyuhyun started to spread around the whole campus. The news reached on Heechul’s ears. This made him more jealous and angry. Because of this he changed, he became selfish, arrogant and a hurtful person. And because of this he forgets about you. And you also forgot to visit the music room because of Kyuhyun. But you couldn’t forget Heechul and your memories together. Besides, he’s your first love and he’s also your first kiss.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE…. ^-^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how was it guys??? :))))) I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VEYR LATE UPDATE!! OTL OTL OTL OTL I was Just busy at school.. T_T Well I hope you guys still read this!!

 

What would think will happen next?? :)) You'll find out so stay tune! I'll be updating as soon as I can :)))))))))))))))))