Ch. 33- The Big Day I

The Key to Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirae's eyes were blood shot. Solbi was married to that other er in the ocean. She wasn't here. She's gone, Mirae. She can't take what's rightfully yours. The maids came into wake her up and brought her breakfast.

"Oh my, Princess Mirae, did you not sleep well last night?" One gasped.

Mirae glared at them and just ate their breakfast. She got up as she started to get ready for the wedding. 

________

Luhan entered the cave. "Solbi?" He gently called out. 

There was no answer. "Sera?" He asked. 

Sera emerged from her hiding spot and bowed. "Yes, Jeonha?" 

"Where is Solbi?" He inquired. 

Sera pointed to the water. She was a few feet under the lake. "She might not be able to hear you." Sera said quietly. 

Luhan nodded. "Soo Solbi!" He called out at the edge of the water. 

Solbi had been thinking. Why was Mirae doing this? She still couldn't understand or even begin to comprehend what was going on. Her ears perked up as soon as she heard Luhan's voice. She swam up towards the surface and saw him face to face. Her heart beat faster and she smiled. "Luhan. You finally came. I was getting bored." She pouted. 

Luhan smiled and pulled up his pants and dipped his feet in the water as he pecked her cheek. "Sorry, sweetheart." he whispered lovingly. 

Solbi pulled up and sat next to him, her tail changing back to her legs in the blink of an eye. "So what is the plan? Are you actually going to get married to Mirae today?" She frowned as her heart throbbed in pain just at the thought of it all. 

Luhan frowned as he pinched her cheek. "Why would I do that when I love you?" he asked bluntly. 

"Luhan." She softly said. Luhan chuckled against her neck as he leaned in and breathed her scent. "Solbi, I love you. I want to marry you." He showered her jaw and temples with kisses, moving slowly to her lips. He paused, with nothing but an inch separating their lips from each other. "I love you more than life." he said as he dove straight to her lips. 

This kiss was unlike any other. Solbi could feel Luhan's desperation. He didn't want to marry Mirae. He didn't want to lose her. But most of all, she could feel his love and dedication towards her. All the doubts she had towards him vanished. She felt safe in his arms, as if she belonged with him. And for a moment, Solbi forgot about the wedding, the jealousy that had been eating her up, even though Luhan as for sure didn't love Mirae, and she could only see and hear Luhan. He did want her by his side. 

Luhan brought her closer to him, her bikini slightly wetting his shirt as he took her by the waist closer and closer until there was no gap in between them. Solbi put one hand on his shoulder and another at the nape of his neck, only making the sweet kiss last longer. Luhan gently nibbled on her lower lip, asking for entrance, and when Solbi was too absorbed in the kiss to respond quickly, he let his hand travel down her thigh to her knees, causing her to shiver and open her lips to him. At once, Luhan began to taste her, as his tongue playfully fought with hers. 

Solbi felt a little self concious, strangely, because she was still in a bikini while Luhan was fully clothed. It was sort of the first time she felt shy with her own body. What was Luhan doing to her? He had changed her into a normal girl in love from the glamorous supermodel she had been. 

At last, they both parted for air and smiled at each other. "Luhan." Solbi softly whispered. 

"Yes, sweetheart?" he replied. 

"I love you too." She whispered against his chest as she let herself fall in his embrace, but his sharp ears picked it up. Those three words alone gave Luhan strength. He would be with her no matter what. He would not let Mirae or anyone stop his love for her. 

Sera appeared from nowhere. "Jeonha,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter