Ch. 31- The Truth

The Key to Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn't even bother to stop as he opened the double decker doors wide open with his telekinesis. The door made a huge slamming noise against the wall as the three boys rushed in, and all of the audience turned around at the noise. Even the bride and groom themselves. 

Luhan couldn't see Solbi's face because it was covered with a veil, but he could recognize that it was her right away. At that moment, he could only see her and only her. He forgot about the man standing next to her who had helped him and his brothers get here, heck, he even forgot about his own brothers. He was just overjoyed to see her alive and well even after his mother's attack, and her beauty just knocked the breath out of him. She was so gorgeous that it hurt to look at her, and Luhan was afraid that no words would ever be good enough to describe her beauty. But Luhan didn't have a moment to appreciate her and her well being because he was interrupted by the minister. 

Solbi blinked at the sight. She didn't even hesitate as she saw the three of them just standing there. How they got here, or how they even managed to find her, she didn't know, but without even realizing it, her feet just took off on their own. She held her long dress out of the way and almost sprinted down the aisle in her high heels, running towards them with even more tears in her eyes, finally letting them fall in happiness. 

Luhan hesitatingly took one step closer to her until he felt Kai push him forward. "Go, hyung. Before it's too late." He whispered. 

The council stood up, outraged. "Get HER and don't let her escape!" They barked at the guards. 

Just when Solbi was a few feet away from Luhan, just when she was literally an arm's length away from them, a huge geyser of water wrapped around her waist and pulled her away from him. Luhan let out a feral growl from his mouth, and it shocked the whole crowd. What the hell was going on? 

Solbi struggled against the water as she glanced down to see who was controlling it. Keriam. The head council member. "Let me go, NOW!" She demanded. 

Keriam frowned as he ignored her. "What are you all doing?! STOP THEM!" He shrieked as he pointed a bony finger at the three strangers. 

Suddenly a huge block of ice came and cut off the geyser that was holding Solbi, and as Solbi fell through the 30 feet of air, she felt someone grab her before she hit the ground. It was Kris. He had flown up there to save her. "Kris!" She said happily as she threw her arms around his neck. Kris chuckled and ruffled her hair but tore himself apart from her. "Not now, Solbi. Focus." he said as he pointed to the ground. 

The one who had freed her with the block of ice was... Minki. But no one was following Keriam's orders, and he was beyond enraged. 

"Do YOU not have ears?! I said GET THEM!" He yelled in rage. But still, no one moved. 

Yunho stepped away from the altar. "They won't listen to you, Keriam. They're all my men, in case you haven't noticed. And I believe it's time we ended your grip on monopolizing the throne.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter