Ch. 2- Burger King

The Key to Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked out the window and chuckled. He wasn't going to fail. Her heart for sure, would be his. He was just so sure of it. Although it was hard to tell, and it had been many years ago, Soo Solbi. She was the girl that rescued him. He already had a faint idea of what she was. She obviously wasn't human. How else could she have lived this long? It was centuries ago, but her eyes, her sad blue reflective eyes had never changed. They still bore the very same pain and regret he saw that day. He placed his hand under his chin as he admired the night view from his penthouse. All of this would be gone soon, and he would enter a new world. Another tall figure entered the room. Luhan didn't even need to turn around, he already knew who it was just from the sound of his footsteps. It was Kris. One of his younger brothers. "I heard you two both failed." he chuckled deeply. 

Luhan smirked at him in return as he turned his body towards the taller boy. "I'd like to see you try." 

"From what I've been hearing about her, she's not my type." Kris chuckled once again. 

Luhan just shrugged. "Whatever. I'm the one that's going to be marrying her anyways." he said matter of factly. 

Kai entered the room as well, half with only sweatpants hugging his build with a towel around his wet hair. "I wouldn't be so sure hyung. I'm taking a liking towards her as well." 

Kris's eyes widened. "Kai, you like her, too? We never like the same women though. Hmmm. Now I kind of want to meet her." 

Luhan smirked. "She's mine. You guys can go back to your s and you pick up at the clubs. Just know. She's mine." 

Kris laughed at what was coming out of Luhan's mouth. "You know that's not true, Luhan. We all have hard times sticking to one woman. They just don't satisfy us. You know its in our blood." 

Luhan smiled back mischievously. "You never know, Kris." And with that he pushed himself off the chair he had been lounging on and walked out of the room. 

The more Kris heard about this "Solbi", the more he got curious about her. He heard she was a model. He started there. He went to his macbook and searched, "Soo Solbi." in google chrome. 

Pictures of a girl popped up, and indeed, Kris had to admit that she was gorgeous. She was, according to her profile, 172cm, 46kg, 33D-21-34, and was well known for her curvy figure, long legs and gorgeous smile. He surfed through her pictures, and he noticed, that even in her cute promotions, she always looked somewhat sad. It intrigued him. His face lit up in recognition as he remembered seeing her face on the various CFs and photo shoots she did. She just recently became a spokesperson for Victoria's secret. He had to meet her before Luhan carried out his plan. He noted to himself. He wanted to see the woman that was able to capture the heart of his playboy brothers so quickly within a matter of one night and actually was able to reject the two of them. He chuckled to himself. "Guess I'll be seeing her soon." he thought to himself. 

_____________

Solbi sighed. Stupid Kyuhyun. She was at another photo shoot today. Her schedule was increasingly getting busier. This time it was for a Victoria's secret photo shoot. It was great that she had been offered this kind of activity, but it was so ing cold and she was wearing nothing but lingerie and a robe. Why couldn't the shoot have been scheduled on a warmer day? She grumbled to herself. She sighed when her name was called and took off her robe. She posed in front of the camera and did her thing. 

_____________

A few hours later she was finished and came out with a bag of the lingerie she had modeled. She had been allowed to keep them in addition to her paycheck for a job well done. She hummed to herself. All of a sudden, she was craving french fries. She glanced back at Kyuhyun. He was still talking to the staff. She smiled evilly and checked to make sure that the coast was clear. Good thing she had worn her red converse today. [here] She giggled and braced herself and made a run for it. Dashing off a little faster than the speed of a normal human's, but no one was going to notice. She thought to herself. 

Kris's red Lamborghini Aventador pulled up to the side of the street where the model was supposedly having her shoot today. He saw some girl running out and an angry man following her.

"YAH! SOO SOLBI! Where the hell do you think you're going!" Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs.

She stuck out her tongue at him. "Obviously away from you!" she retorted. Kris chuckled as he saw that the man was almost gaining on her. He rolled down his window and smiled at her. "Want a ride?" He made sure that she could see his charming face and smile and his muscular physique.

Solbi looked at him skeptically. "Do I even know you? No thanks." she said as she kept on running. Kris's car had no problem keeping up with her speed. "You know my two brothers, Luhan and Kai. Get in. I'll help you get away." he said impatiently. 

Solbi glanced behind her. Kyuhyun was almost caught up to her. Drat. It looked like she was going to have to accept his help. She opened the side door of the fancy car and strapped herself in. Kris sped up and glanced at her. She truly was beautiful. "Where to?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Solbi fiddled with her fingers. "I... actually... was running away because I was craving french fries." she trailed off, not directly meeting eyes with the man who was driving.

Kris laughed. "How about another day? I don't think my baby would fit well with McDonald's." he said as he gestured to the car.

Solbi mumbled to herself. "Stupid rich jerk."

Kris smirked. Little did she know that he heard her. Kris just laughed. "I think its called being a gentleman. How about a classier restaurant?" he smirked at her.

Solbi's eyes widened. "Did you just hear what I said? Damn. You have hella good hearing. You're just like your brothers. I'm not interested. Thank you for the ride, now let me off. I want my french fries." she pouted.

Kris laughed as he pulled over. "I just want to get to know you a bit. Is that so bad, babe? Let's go." he said as he gestured.

Solbi realized he had parked his car in a garage and was walking to McDonald's. "Coming?" he gestured flirtatiously.

Solbi scoffed. "Not with you." she said as she walked across the street to burger king and ordered herself. Kris followed her in and she gave him a little glare. "Don't follow me." she said coldly.

Kris just rolled his eyes. "I just saved you from whomever you were running f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter