Musical Cushion.

6 Ahjussis.

Minwoo: "Lets not be too harsh, we might get injured!"

Minwoo: I may be saying this, but M STYLE ISN'T gonna lose to the rest of them. I'll make sure they suffer. BUAHAHAHAHA.

Eric: "You said that but I'm sure you'll be the most harsh."

Eric: Minwoo yahhhh. Hes just this competitive.

Minwoo: Afterall we've spent 14 years together. Eric hyung knows me well indeed. Or is it really that obvious that I'm putting on an act? Keke.

*Brand New (2004) starts playing*

Shinhwa-Brand_New.jpg

Shinhwa members walked around and around the place.

Music stops and everyone rushes to the center to sit on the cushion.

Minwoo: NO I MUST WIN THIS. GO AWAY. SHOOOOOOOOO.

Minwoo: "YOU CANT STEAL IT!! YOU NEED TO SIT ON IT. YAHHHH!"

Minwoo: "I TOOK IT FIRST!" (determined and stubborn Minbong.)

Minwoo: OUCH MY BUTTTT HURTS ARGH. Andy yahhhhhhhh! OWWWWWWW.

Andy: "Of course we can steal it!"

Andy: What the heck is hyung even talking about. Aish. Is he brainless or what? How do we even play without stealing it?!

Eric: "I finally understand this. So we can steal the cushion. AHHHHHHH. Lets START ALL OVER AGAIN." (fake act of realisation; cunning Eric)

Eric: MUAHAHAHAHA. Great opportunity now. Shall not let the cushion get snatched by Minwoo again in this second chance. WATCH OUT BONG. (nickname of Minwoo)

Minwoo stunned.

Minwoo: "AISH. No no no. You weren't clear of the rules. Its your own fault. I've sat on it already. TOO BAD."

Minwoo: "WOAHHH I'M GOING MAD!!"

Minwoo: THESE HYUNGS ARE SERIOUSLY INCAPABLE AND LOUSY. AIGO YAHHHHH. SOMEONE SAVE MEH. JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SNATCH THE CUSHION, SO THEY PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THE RULES.

Minwoo: "Even if I die, I don't wanna be Tarzan. He can only shout but not even talk."

More specific information from PD, if cushion is stolen after 3 seconds, its invalid.

*Wild Eyes starts playing (2001)*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0gRQFF11FWjrxHCIojg6

(Theres only 5 people cause Andy, the maknae has personal matters and couldn't participate in Shinhwa's fourth album. He had to return to USA cause his mum was severely ill and needed an operation. T.T However, they still loved and cared for each other. <3)

-le random Minwoo starts pushing Andy away- (evil Minwoo)

 

Music stops and Dongwan and Minwoo CHILDISHLY fought for it. They pushed each other, till each other fell down. Dongwan even got dragged on the ground by Minwoo.

Minwoo: Aish. This dongsaeng blocking my way from winning again.

Dongwan: STUPID HYUNG.

 

Junjin, who is the pro-est in sports and FOREVER ATHLETIC (no matter how old he is) ;D took the opportunity to snatch the cushion from stupid Minwoo and Dongwan. Minwoo saw it and he wanted to do a hick kick in the air.

 

BUT GUESS WHAT.

 

 

 

HIS LEGS ARE TOO SHORT. IT CANT EVEN REACH THE CUSHION. In the end, he was just simply kicking the air but nothing else.

Smart Andy took the oppotunity to sit on the pillow while Junjin was struggling to keep it sticked on his and Eric and Minwoo are trying to snatch it from Junjin. (MAKNAES ARE THE DAEBAK-EST)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fx5iyZoI1qflb52.jpg

Without even realising it, HE'S THE FIRST TO SUCCESS! :D

(As you can see, Hyesung at the back just simply CAN'T BE BOTHERED to even snatch for it. While Dongwan has already used up all his energy previously to snatch the cushion from Minwoo.)

Andy feels really happy to be the first to succeed.

Andy: "Should I just pick the transparent man?"

Andy: I'm just joking and folling around, that outfit is seriously way too..... ridiculous.

Eric: "YOU SHOULD, PLEASE!"

Junjin: "Since its the first recording, you should make sacrifices! If I was the first to win, I'll pick the Wonder Woman's costume!"

Junjin: AS IFFFFFFF.

Andy wants to pick the six million dollar man one (which is a suit, all covered up cause shy Andy is shy and doesn't wanna show his skin), but OBVIOUSLY, other members doesn't want those remaining costumes so they protested.

 

-le Dongwan starts PRETENDING TO READ the instructions card-

Dongwan, pretending to read from it: " The winner can pick the costume for any member. HEY CHOOSE THE WONDER WOMAN ONE FOR JUNJIN!"

Eric goes to Dongwan's side and GUESS WHAT HAPPEN.

HE TORE OFF THE INSTRUCTIONS CARD and destroy the evidence before Andy even reaced there to take a look at the paper so that Andy wouldn't be able to pick the costume for any member he likes.

Andy: "Ohhhhhhh what should I pick for Eric hyung then?"

Andy: Kekeke. So fun to tease hyung. Well, winner has the rights to do so!

Eric: What if that really happens? Hmmmm... Just in case Andy really picks the transparent man or tarzan costume for me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eric actually called Andy hyung when actually Eric is the oldest and Andy is the maknae just to "please" Andy so that he wouldn't pick a lousy costume for Eric. XD *how cute is that*

(Its not supposed to be here, but its sho cute.)

Andy: "I'm the hyung now?"

Andy: Eric hyung's seriously so cute. Keke. This is getting fun!!

Junjin: "Take the wonder woman one for Eric hyung."

Junjin: THAT'LL BE INTERESTING TO LOOK AT. Eric hyung as wonder woman, kekekeke!

Andy: "If I listen to your words, nothing good will happen."

Andy: Junjin hyung and his suggestions. Its better to rely on myself. Hmmmm. Afterall James Bond is cool right? I seriously don't wanna show my skin in first episode. Its so embarrassing. Lets leave the hard work for the hyungs.

-le Andy tries to choose and bring down the James Bond costume-

Minwoo: "LETS DO IT INTERESTINGLY!! YAHHHH! Pick the rest of the clothes and you can do it one more time! I will help you!"

Minwoo: OH I THOUGHT I'LL WIN FROM THE START, but now. Andy musn't get the James Bond one, otherwise I'll only get the lousy costumes and I'll have to suffer. Sighs.

Dongwan: "Andy, you are suitable with the Superman costume!"

Dongwan: Andy should be superAndy!

Andy remains determined and he continues to choose the James Bond one.

Junjin: "IT FELL DOWN! ITS INVALID!"

Junjin: Arghs, just trying to comfort myself. Hopefully I won't get the transparent man or tarzan one. (We shall see what he will wear in the end around chapters 3-6 ;D)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AND YESH. This was chapter two. Hope you guys enjoyed it. the story doesn't take such a long time, but finding the gifs are. But exams are over so I'm veryyyyyyyyyyy freeeeeeeeee 8D AND THE RESULT OF SPENDING TIME SEARCHING FOR AWESOME SHINHWA GIFS IS WORTH IT CAUSE JUST LOOOOOOOK. They're so coooool (: I'm so happy. I could finish chapter 3 much earlier too but procrasinated too much. :P Hope can do it by today  ^^

 

 

Thank you to every single one of you who reads this. I know there are many spelling errors and typos but please forgive me for them. Kekeke. Any suggestions? Please comment. Whether positive or negative, I'll accept it ^^ Subscribe and look forward to chapter 3 where I'll continue with what happened during the rest of the "musical cushion" game.

Shinhwa Broadcast episode 1 eng sub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8Ziw4PNlA

Credits to Shia raegy ^^

TAKE A GOOD LUCK AT EPISODE 1 AND DIE OF LAUGHTER.

NOW GIFS AND PICTURES TIME.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6f42pg56E1qcackso2_250.gif

Cute Minwoo kissing Dongwan <3

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6f416UkXf1qcackso1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6f416UkXf1qcackso2_500.gif

14 years of friendship and brotherhood can be clearly seen :')

 

 

tumblr_m3psqdPLcJ1r211f2o3_500.jpg

Eric hugging Andy <3 Leader and maknae love.

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6hbpcqsDd1rwjuzro1_1280.jpg

Minwoo and Junjin <3

 

And this to end off chapter 2.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sunny-shinhwa.jpg

Eric and Minwoo with Sunny. Ahjussis just simply love SNSD <3 Keke.

 

 

 

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fobhFzfo1qamdcwo2_500.gif

Look forward to Chapter 3 and Minwoo loves you! <3