KIM JONG IN

Exo Oneshot Compilations

"So Jongin, what happened actually?” Tell me every single thing. I'll try my best to solve your problem," asked Suho being a caring guardian. "Hana won't forgive me," he said.

"Why? What did you do?" Suho asked. "She asked me to go shopping with her," Kai said. "And...?" Suho asked with a straight face. "And I didn't go with her," Kai explained and Suho still looked at him with and expressionless face. "Hyung! You know I hate shopping! Even when Tao hyung invites me," Kai explained.

"Don't lie kkamjong. I know Hana is not that type of girl. She's nice unless you did something wrong. Besides, she can ask Tao or Sehun to go out with her if you don't want. Kkamjong ah, she's my sister and I know her okay? Now, tell me what happened actually," Suho calmly asked. "I-i'm not lying. She did ask me to go out with her and..." Kai stopped.

Suho looked at Kai and said "Look, kkamjong. If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. But later, don't come and see me and beg me to help you okay? I've warned you," Suho said and stood up. "H-h-hyung! I-i will tell you," Kai stuttered.

"Good, now spill," Suho sat down and pulled the chair closer to the table. "W-w-well, I told her that I won't go because I'm sick, but actually, I was playing video games with Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung. And when they finished shopping, Sehun invited her to my our house and then, she saw me perfectly fine playing the video games with hyungs," Kai finally spilled everything and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh my god. Just because of that?" Suho asked "Yes," Kai replied. *kids* Suho thought and laughed.

"W-why are you laughing?" Kai asked. "Because, you kids are funny. Just because you lied to her, she's mad at you? Lol that's so funny," Suho laughed and held his stomach. "Yah! It's not funny at all!" Kai looked at him. "Are you going to help me or not?" Kai asked but Suho kept on laughing.

"HYUNG!" Kai shouted Suho looked at him and smiled like an idiot. "What?" Suho asked. Kai facepalmed his face "Are you helping me or not?!" Kai asked again.

"Yes, y-yes I will," he said and started laughing. *stupid hyung. It's not funny at all* ... *well yes, it's funny. But a little bit funny. Not So freaking funny* he though

---

"Where is my hot chocolate and marshmallow?!" Hana shouted from the living room. "Thanks for the food omma," MyungSoo thanked his mom for the breakfast and took the hot chocolate on the counter top." Coming~" MyungSoo shouted back. He ran to the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. "Here you go, Princess~" MyungSoo said sarcastically as he handed Hana the hot chocolate and rolled his eyes.

"Thanks my lovely oppa," Hana said and blew kisses. "So, you're really not going to talk to Kai?" MyungSoo asked. "Nope. Not until he apologizes," Hana said and took a sip of the hot chocolate. "Hey, you know, I have a friend and he's single," MyungSoo said. "Uh huh and your point is...?" Hana asked and raised an eyebrow. "My point is, if you have nothing to do, you can go and try him," MyungSoo said with a ert look.

"Yah! I'm not a okay? And besides, me and Kai are still together we haven't break up. So, we're still together," Hana gave MyungSoo a disgusted look.

"Hahah okay. Just to let you know, he's still available and his name is WooHyun, Nam WooHyun," MyungSoo winked and looked back to the TV screen. "Whatever oppa," Hana mumbles.

"Hana, Myungsoo, we'll be back late tonight. We have some undone stuffs in the office," their dad told them and he went out to start the car engine "And later, when your brother comes back, tell him to make lunch okay? And Hana, get some rest don't think about Kai too much. I'm sure he just got bored because of you asking him to go shopping with you almost every week," her mom continued and told her daughter straight.

"Good one mom," Myungsoo chuckled. "Shut up. Go get a girlfriend oppa," Hana said and smacked her brother's stomach. "Now guys, don't fight. You guys are teenagers now not kids," their mom said "Young adult," Myungsoo corrected. Her mom smirked and put on her shoes.

"Bye omma! Love you!" Hana waved to her mom and her mom waved back. "About the part when you asked me to get a girlfriend, I already have one," Myungsoo said as he stuck his tongue out. "What?! Who?" Hana asked. "Choi Sulli," Myungsoo said. "W-what? My classmate?" Hana asked. "Yup," Myungsoo replied coolly. "Oh my god, when?" She asked again. "Last week," Hana wanted to ask more question but suddenly Suho came home. "Don't ever tell Suho hyung about this," Myungsoo said. "Why?" Hana asked and MyungSoo just stared at her. "Fine! Fine! Gee," the door clicked open and they both turned their heads toward the door. "Hey, I'm home," greeted suho with a smile on his face. "Hey oppa! You're b-" Hana stopped talking when she saw a figure behind Suho and it was, KAI.

"Sup Kai!" Myungsoo greeted Kai. "Hi hyung," Kai smiled and looked back at Hana with an annoying look on her face. "Oppa, omma asked you to cook lunch for us and mom and dad will be back late tonight. If you need me, I'll be in my room doing nothing because I don't have a BOYFRIEND," Hana said that and went up to her room. "Chill Kai, she still likes you. She told me," Myungsoo said calmly. "O-okay. I guess I've to go up now," Kai smiled and went up.

"Don't do anything illegal!" Shouted Myungsoo. Suho, at the corner of the room was looking at MyungSoo and chuckled.

---

"Can I come in?" Kai said opening the door and went in. *You are already in, bastard* Hana thought. She was on the bed, pretending to read a book. "I didn't know you like to read," Kai said and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Um... I like books too," Kai lied. *I know you don't* Hana rolled her eyes.

"If you're going to keep on ignoring me like this, I have to just say this. Let's break up," Kai said and went out from the room. Hana looked at his shadow leaving her room and she can't believe that Kai just said that. A lot of things were playing in her mind *He just broke up with me* *He hates me now* *He dumped me* she shook her head and felt her heart was crushed into pieces. Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked it up without looking at the caller-id since she's too heartbroken.

"H-hello?" She sniffed, "Hey, I heart you broke up with Kai," The man over the phone said. "Who is this?" She asked. "Just a guy that likes you. I'm free you know. Wanna go out with me?" He said. Hana looked at the caller-id and she smirked because it was Kai's number.

"Kai, stop it. It's not funny," she said and rolled her eyes. "Kai? No, I'm JongIn. Kim JongIn," he replied back. "Kai, stop it," "I'm not Kai! I'm JongIn," she rolled her eyes. "Wow! I guess you still like Kai huh? Because I said I'm JongIn and you kept on repeating his name. You want me to tell him that? He still likes you, you know? And he thinks you looked cute when you read a book upside down," Kai said and he chuckled.

"Kai, stop it," she said and hung up. Minutes later, Kai came into the room.

"So Hana, I heard JongIn called you just now?" Kai walked in her room like nothing happened. "So, you still like me?" Kai said and sat on her bed. She moved to the other side and Kai smirked when he saw the empty space on her bed. He moved closer towards Hana and she moved again until she's at the edge of the bed. Kai took the pillow from Hana's leg and she tried to take it back but failed. Kai chuckled and Hana laid down on the bed crossed her arms and pouted.

"Come on princess, I'm really sorry. Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyungs were playing battlefield 3 and I can't help but to play along," Kai finally admitted. He laid down beside Hana and he wrapped his hands on her waist. He snuggled in her hair and it smelled like Berry. "I like your hair smell," Kai said and he snuggled closer to her. "Baby girl, I'm sorry. I'll do anything you want. I'll buy shoes, handbags, clothes, toiletries," Kai said. *toiletries? The hell?* she thought. "Please?" He puckered his bottom lip. Hana took the pillow from her head and covered her face.

"Aww, come on Hana!" Kai tried to move the pillow from her face but failed. *Play hard to get huh? If that's what you want Hana, I don't care* he thought and started hugging Hana tightly.

"Y-yah! I c-can't breathe you fool!" Hana struggled from Kai's arm.

"Let me go! You liar!" She tried to pushed his arms but due to his strong muscles that he has been working out for her, she can't move a single inch. "No. Not until you, Kim Hana forgive me," he snapped. "What if I don't?" She asked without thinking twice. "Then I'll have to do the hard way," he smirked.

"What hard way?" Hana asked innocently not knowing what's the hard way. "This," Kai started to tickle her from behind and she barely moved. She's not the ticklish type. "Oh yeah, I forgot. You're not ticklish. I guess I have to do this then," Kai got on top of her and her body was between Kai's thigh. He started kissing her everywhere on her face. "Y-yah! Go away! You're not a dog! Go away! I hate it ugh!" She struggled. Kai knew that she hated people kissing her like that. Even her own mom. "Forgive me?" Kai asked

"NO!" She protested. Kai started kissing her again but this time, he moved to her neck. "Forgive Me?" Kai asked again. "NO!" She simply shouted. Kai's gaze went to her chest and he asked again

"Forgive me?" She remained silent. Kai's hand went to the hem of her clothes and started to lift it up but she didn't move. "Forgive me?" She was still silent. Kai started to lift her shirt up and her flat tummy was exposed. He started to lift it up again and said "Forg-" Kai was cut off "Okay! Okay! You're forgiven! But you have to promise to not play video games with Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa if I ask you to go out with me," she demanded.

"What if I don't?" She pushed Kai off of her and Kai landed on the floor hard. "Oof," was all could be heard. Kai got up from the floor and he went to her bed and bounced up and down.

"Then we'll have to break up and I'll be Kim JongIn's," she rolled her eyes and Kai grinned. "Let's go," she got up from the bed and walked towards her closet. "To where?" Kai asked.

"To buy my toiletries," she smirked.



 CHEESY HUH? lol >< Sorry for not updating OTL I had my final exams going on and I have math tomorrow. Since it's kinda like my favorite subject and i find it kinda easy, that's why I updated tonight lol. And please leave comments since it till increase your karma points and it'll motivate my mood to write better stories. And, My exams will end on this Wednesday and expect an update okay? /wink wink/  xD So, enjoy these gifts and THE Y PANADA IS NEXT! /throws pandas/ 

YES! MAXSTEP! DAMN IT! HE'S HOT AND  DID YOU SEE HENRY HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE KIM SUNGGYU OF INFINITE! AND HYOYEON UNNIE IS SO LUCKY I ENVY HER. LOL



All rights reserved; © missgreeningreen October 2012