OH SE HUN

Exo Oneshot Compilations

 

“OPPA! Slow down the volume! I’m trying to memorize my script!” JiRa shouted to her brother, JongHun as she opened the basement door. “Go somewhere else then! We have a competition tomorrow. HongKi, turn it up!” JiRa looked at her brother and feeling annoyed she banged the door really hard. She stormed up and knocked her mom’s room. “OMMA! Tell Jong Hun oppa to quiet down! I have a play script to memorize!” Her mom opened the door and looked at JiRa with a blank face. “I’ve tried JiRa. They won’t listen to me. Why don’t you go to the library?” Her mom told her. “AISH! Fine! Could you please drop me there?” she asked. “Sure, hold on I’ll take my car keys,” her mom said and she went back to her room. “Choi Jong Hun, you are lucky to have such handsome band members. If not, I’ll totally destroy your instruments,” JiRa mocked her brother.
---
“I’ll go home by myself omma. HyeRi and SooRa are here too,” She said as and her mom nodded in agreement. “Okay, but be home before dinner,” her mom said and the latter nodded. JiRa walked towards the door and went in. She saw her two bestfriends at the corner of the library and she ran towards them. “BOO!” She scared her two friends.

“YAH! Look at the time! You said 10 more minutes but you’re 30 minutes late!” SooRa said and pouted. “I’m sorry. My mom couldn’t find her car key,” JiRa said as she pulled a chair and sat at opposite directions from SooRa and HyeRi. “Then how did she find it?” HyeRi asked “My brother took it,” She said with an annoying look still remembering her annoying brother at home.

“Silly brother,” SooRa said. “Not just silly, but annoying too,” she said. “Let’s not talk about him okay? I feel like vomiting,” JiRa said, pretended to vomit. "Haha. So, have you figured out his name yet?" SooRa asked "Yup! Oh Se Hun senior year, class 6B!" She said confidently.

"Wow! How did you manage to find out?" HyeRi asked surprisingly. "He's my brother's classmate. I took his yearbook and started scanning for his face," she proudly said. "But how did you know he's your brother's classmate?" HyeRi asked. "I saw him with my brother that day in the library and I asked him why were they talking to each other and he said, they're discussing about some presentations," she explained. "Wow! You're so lucky!" SooRa said jealously. "Until now, I don't know my crush's name. What a sad life," SooRa said in a disappointed tone. "Aww, it's okay SooRa. I don't even know my great grandparent's name," HyeRi jokingly said. "YAH!" SooRa shouted a bit.

"Excuse me ladies, this is a library. I've been eyeing you guys since this pretty lady here came in. If you guys are going to talk, please talk slower because this is a library, if you continue doing it, I'm afraid I have to kick you guys out," a woman around her 40s warned them. "O-oh sorry ahjumma. We'll talk softer," SooRa bowed feeling guilty with her action just now. HyeRi and JiRa can't help but to chuckle. The ahjumma left and SooRa sat down and flushed red out of embarrassment. "Guys, I'm bored. I can't seem to memorize this script. I need caffeine!" JiRa gave up on memorizing the script. "Let's go have some bubble tea!"


---
 

"Two strawberry milk tea with pearl and one Iced White Coffee with pearl please," JiRa ordered their drinks. "13000 won please," JiRa handed the money. "Thanks for ordering at Bubblegum Tea Shop! Your drink will be ready in 5 minutes. Come again,"

5 minutes later, their drinks were ready. "Pick up for no. 1709!" The waiter shouted. "That's our call," JiRa said and went and picked up the drinks.
"Now, where shall we go?" SooRa asked while sipping her bubble tea.
"Shopping?!" HyeRi decided "Let's!"
"But I can't. I have to be home before 6," JiRa said. "Aww, please?  We'll make sure you'll be home by 6!" SooRa promised. "Aish! Fine!" JiRa snorted

 

---
 

"Omaya! Yah! Yah! Yah! Choi JiRa! Isn't that s-s-se h-hun? Right?" HyeRi asked as she spotted Sehun walking with his friends, Luhan and Kai "Yah! It is him! And omo! He's with two other hotties," SooRa said.

"Omomomo! KAI OPPA!" JiRa shouted running towards her friend. "Yah! JiRA!" JiRa hugged Kai tightly. Both of them were best friends since kindergarten until JiRa had to migrate to The States. "Oh my god! You're so thin!" JiRa said as she pinched Kai's cheek. "Haha. I take that as a compliment, and you're so pretty!" Kai did the same thing like how she did, pinching her cheeks. "Mhmm," Luhan cleared his throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys. Guys, this is JiRa. JiRa, these are my two bestfriends that I told you on skype, Sehun and Luhan," he introduced them. *oh my god the Sehun he was talking about is Sehun? OH SEHUN from Seoul High School?* she thought "Ummm, JiRa? Hello?" Kai said waving his hand over her face. She shook her head and said "uh? Yes? Umm, s-sorry," she stuttered. "It's okay. Are you here alone?" He asked, chuckling. "N-no. M-my friends a-are over  t-t-there," she pointed to the clothing shop. "Hey kiddo, are you okay?  Why are you stuttering?" Kai asked. "N-no I'm not!" She protested.

"Haha whatever. So, where are you friends?" Kai asked. "They're shopping inside that shop," she explained. "Ohh, I see well I sorta lost my phone and your phone number is in it. Could you umm, gimme your number?" He said beaming at her. "S-sure," they exchanged their number. While exchanging numbers, Sehun looked at JiRa weirdly. "Hey," he said. "Y-yes?" JiRa asked blushing like a tomato. "Aren't you JongHun's little sister?" He asked. *Oh my god! He knows me!* she thought "Umm, yes," she replied. "I knew you looked familiar," Sehun said. "You guys know each other?" Kai asked. "He's my friend's sister," Sehun said "JongHun?" Kai asked "Yup!" He said. "Umm, guys, I got to go. I've to be home before dinner. I'll call you if I have the time. Bye oppa!" She waved and ran back to the store.

"YAH! Who's that?" SooRa asked.  "Kai. The one I always told you guys about," she said.  "Oh, the SM trainee?" HyeRi asked. "Yup," JiRa said. "But, what is Sehun doing there with him?" SooRa asked. "I believe he is the other trainee in SM! Oh My God! I knew his name was so familiar! He's Kai oppa's friend!" JiRa said. "Woah woah woah! So, Sehun is a trainee?!" HyeRi asked surprisingly. "I think I have to say yes! Oh my god! If Sehun is going to become an idol, I'll totally be his no.1 fan!" She said. She was totally happy and suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the caller-id and it was 'Home' "Hello?" She said.  "Yah! JiRa! Come home now! Dinner's ready," her brother, JongHun told her. "Arasso handsome oppa~," she said cheesily and hung up. "Guys, I have to go now! See you guys tomorrow! Bye!" She said ditching her friends like that. "Yeah go home! Ditch us like this here!" SooRa said softly but loud enough for JiRa to hear. "I heard that!" She shouted from far and people started eyeing them.


---
 

"I'm back!" JiRa shouted and stormed to the dining room. "Waaaah! FOOD!" JiRa's eyes widened like a doughnut. "Ah-ah-ah. Go and wash yourself first and come down and only we'll have dinner," her mom said. "Arasso~," she said cutely and went up.

20 minutes later she went down and her family was on the dining table waiting for her. She went in the dining room and said “Am I late, or am I late?” She asked jokingly.

“OH NO! You’re so fast! Like a cheetah,” her brother said teasingly. She rolled her eyes at her brother and started exploring her food. “WOW! Omma! You could have told me you wanted to cook dinner! I should’ve stay at home helping you,” JiRa said. “Well, I didn’t want at first. But, I’ve been craving to eat my kimchi soup,” Her mom said. “Aah, geuraeyo? Well, thanks for the meal!” she said and started eating. “Oh my ghod! This is sho tasty!” she said with a mouthful of rice and kimchi. “Choi JiRa, what did I say about table manners?” her dad asked. “Mian, appa,” she said after swallowing her food. “Oh! Omma! You’ll never guess who I met earlier!” she said still munching her food. Her dad just looked at her and shook his head. “Who?” her mom asked. “KAI!” she said. “Oh? Really?,” her mom asked “Nae! He’s so thin now omma! I wonder if he eats while training,”

---

“Thanks for the meal omma!” JiRa said as she went up. She opened her bedroom door and lied on her comfortable bed. “Ah, what a day! Never expect that Sehun is Kai oppa’s friend that he always told me,” she said staring at her bedroom ceiling. “I have a 60 percent chance that I can date him!” she said pumping her fist in the air. “Should I text Kai oppa?” she said to herself. “Yeah, I think I should,” she said and started texting him.

Oppa! WADDUUUUUP! Are you asleep? – JiRa

Hey! Still wide awake! Practicing here with my friends! What are you doing? – Kai

Nothing much, I’m bored. Oppa, was that the Oh Se Hun you always told about? – JiRa

Sehun? Oh. Nae, waeyo? – Kai

*Oh my god! It is him! That’s why his name sounded so familiar!*

Erm, oppa,  you remember the guy I always told you about? The one in JongHun oppa’s class? – JiRa

Yes, why? You finally talked to him? – Kai

Yes I did, and you were there too. :X – JiRa

Woah woah woah. Are you telling me you like Sehun? That Oh Sehun? My friend?  Your brother’s classmate? – Kai

Yah! Oppa! Chill. Yes, Oh Sehun. But oppa, please don’t tell him? – JiRa

Chilling... why can’t I? I mean he’s cute and you’re cute too! You guys will make a great couple! – Kai

Oppa, please? For me? Don’t tell anyone. Not JongHun oppa and not Sehun. Just keep it to yourself okay? – JiRa

Aigoo! Arasso! I promise. Now JiRa, I’ve to go. Sleep well bunny boo! – Kai

Nae! Practice well oppa! Anyongg! – JiRa

---

The morning sun greeted JiRa. She opened her eyes bit by bit and finally got up. She saw Kai’s last night text saying

Arasso! Let’s meet up at the usual place tomorrow  :B – Kai

She went in the toilet and took her bath. She dried her hair and wore a pair of pink jeans and a sleeveless shirt since its summer. She went down humming to a song. “Omma! I’ll go out!” She shouted. “Okay! Not too long.” Her mom shouted back.

She arrived at the playground 10 minutes later. She spotted Kai with a hoodie. She can recognize that head from anywhere. “Yah! Why are you dressing like this? It’s not like you have debuted,” she asked. “Aigoo! You scared me. I have too. My teasers are out. Didn’t you watch it?” Kai asked.  

“Nope sorry, I’m not a k-pop fan remember?” She said “Ah. I forgot. I can’t hang out too long. I have to go practice,” Kai said.  “Really? Then why did you want to see me?” She asked. “Cause I miss my BUNNY BOO!” Kai said and hugged her. “Aaah, oppa! Go away! You smell,” She said pushing Kai from her. Kai let go of her and giggled. “You’re so cute you know that?” Kai asked pinching her cheeks. “Yes yes! I know!” she said. “Why don’t you tag along with me?” Kai asked.

“To where?” She blinked. “Practice,” “Will Sehun be there?” she asked. “Hahah. Sure,” Kai said and winked. “YES!” she said. “You know, about Sehun-” Kai was cut off. “What? Oh my god did you tell him?!” she asked. “NO!” Kai said. “Ahh, it’s so embarrassing. I knew I shouldn’t have told you!” JiRa said.  “I wanted to tell you something. But, it’s okay. I’ll just keep it to myself,” Kai said and walked away. JiRa just eyed him and followed him.

---

They entered SM building. Kai scanned his card and he went in. the security stopped JiRa “Hyung, she’s with me,” Kai said and took JiRa’s hand. “Wow! That was scary,” She said. “They continued walking until they reached a room. “Well, JiRa this is where you get to meet your Sehun again,” Kai said.

“Shut up!” she said and smacked Kai’s back. He opened the door and went in followed by JiRa. “Hey, Kai you’re back,” SuHo said. “With a girl,” Chanyeol continues. “Guys, I would like you to meet JiRa. She’s my childhood bestfriend!” Kai introduced JiRa. “A-anyonghasaeyo Choi JiRa imnida,” she said and bowed.

“Hey! Sehun isn’t this the g-” Baekhyun was cut off by Sehun’s hand over his face. “Sorry JiRa. Baekhyun sometimes can be rude,” Sehun said. She just smiled and blushed. “Okay guys, we have to practice,” Suho said. “JiRa, just stay here and don’t go anywhere arasso?” Kai asked. JiRa sat down on the chair and made an okay sign.

She looked at their choreography and saw Sehun. She grinned like an idiot at the side and just looked at Sehun. Kai saw her and just smirked. *I should call omma and tell her I might be late* she thought. She looked at Kai and put her thumb on her ear and her pinky on her lips. Kai nodded and she went out. When he saw her went out, Kai stopped the music.

“Sehun ah, what are you waiting for? GO!” Kai said. “But Kai, I’m not ready yet!” Sehun said. “Maknae-ah, go! It’s your one and only chance!” SuHo said. “A-a-arasso hyung. Kai-ah, if she doesn’t like me, I’ll kill you! And I’ll tell Luhan hyung,” Sehun blackmailed him. “I can’t wait to get killed by Luhan hyung,” Kai teasingly said. “Yah! JongIn!” D.O said and smacked Kai’s head. “Aish. What was that for hyung?” Kai asked D.O “I’ll go now,” Sehun said. “YES! NOW! GO!” Baekhyun said and pushed him towards the door.

Sehun opened the door and saw JiRa on the balcony talking on the phone. *OH SEHUN, HWAITING!* he mentally cheered for himself. As soon as he looked up, JiRa was on her way in. *Oh crap! What do I do now?* JiRa saw Sehun and said “O-oh, Sehun-ssi, what are you doing here? Are you guys done practicing? Because I just called my mom and told her I’m with Kai oppa and I might be late. But, if you guys are done, I should go now because I don’t want to be bothering you guys,” She said like a bullet train. “Wow! I never know you can talk so fast!” Sehun said.

“I’m sorry. Don’t you have to go now? I mean like won’t they be mad at you. You have to go now! If they see me talking to you, they might get mad at me and Kai oppa will definitely kill me if he doesn’t  sees me. Besides, you’re going to be an idol it’s not good if-” Sehun put his fingers on her lips. “They won’t. Besides, I got their permissions,” Sehun said and winked at her. “O-Okay,” She said. “Let’s go for a walk shall we?” Sehun asked. “S-sure I’ll go tell Kai oppa because he might th-” Sehun cut her off again. “No need,” Sehun said “Let’s just go and don’t bother about anyone okay?” He continued. “O-okay,”

The atmosphere was awkward very awkward. JiRa can’t help but to look at Sehun every time Sehun looked at the other side.

“Let’s eat shall we? Have you eaten?” Sehun asked. JiRa shook her head. “Okay, why don’t we eat our lunch?” Sehun asked.  She nodded in agreement and they went to eat at the high classed Ramyun Shop. They sat on a table near the window. “Umm, Sehun-ssi, this place looks expensive. I don’t have enough money,” JiRa said honestly. “Firstly, call me Sehun oppa. It’s sounds better and besides, I’m Kai’s age and stop with the formals please? I feel awkward. Secondly, I’ll treat you. Since I invited you out,” Sehun said. “Arasso Sehun o-oppa,” JiRa said and blushed. They ordered their foods and the foods arrived after a while. “So, JiRa how close are you with Kai?” Sehun asked and took a sip of the soup.

“Nae? Uh, close since kindergarten. My parents and his parents have a share in a company,” she said. “Ah, really?” Sehun said and she nodded. They continued eating and asked each other questions like their age, birthdate. Like seriously, they are still so awkward together. After finish eating, Sehun paid for the bill and they went to Han-River.

“Ah! It’s been a while,” Sehun said and sat on a bench and JiRa stood next to him. “So, JiRa you really haven’t had your first kiss?” He asked. “H-h-how did you know?” she asked with big eyes. “Umm I don’t know. I- Kai, Oh my god,” *Dang! Should I tell her Kai told me? But then she’ll ask why are we talking about her* “Kai? Oh my god that guy is so going to die. He made me embarrass in front of my crush,” JiRa said and pouted. “C-c-crush?” Sehun stuttered *Did I just said that out loud?* she said. “Nothing,” JiRa said and looked away. *So, that’s why Kai said she’ll like me too!* “What? Did I just hear crush?” Sehun jokingly said.

“N-No! I said… CRUSH! Yeah! I said CRUSH! I’m going to Crush Kai oppa’s head because he embarrassed me in front of my …” she stopped talking. “OKAY! FINE I ADMIT! I really did say crush okay?! I like you! I know it may sound creepy. But ever since the day you transfer to my our school, I liked you and when I saw you in my brother’s class, I took my brother’s yearbook and saw your face and I knew your name and then Kai oppa told me about his friend, Sehun which is you and I knew it sounded familiar and I-” She was cut off again but this time, she felt a pair of warm lips on her lips. Sehun broke the kiss and he said “JiRa, I like it better when you don’t talk so fast and I hope your first kiss was awesome,” Sehun said and smiled.

 

 



 

OH MY GOD! Finally! hehe I think it's too long because there are like 3095 words. lol. So, done with Sehun and now, the y dancing machine, KAI! and just to let you know, i'll start from the maknae to the oldest, Xiu Min! WEEE~~ Have fun reading! >_<

 

i know you love me

Sehun featuring Baby LULU!



All rights reserved; © missgreeningreen October 2012