The Other Side of My Life

The Other Side of My Life

 

            I took a glass of water and drink it. Ah, it felt fresh in my throat. I put the glass on the dishes and took a slice of bread as my breakfast. I sit down on the chair and eat my bread. I heard she woke up and she opened her room’s door. She walked out from her room with no expression.

            “Good morning.” She said with flat tone.

            “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” I asked her and she just nodded. She sat in front of me and took her bread and ate it quietly. I just stared at her with worried expression.

            She changed a lot after that horrible accident. She really is change a lot. I mean it. Even Changmin and Jaejoong said that. She’s become quite and no expression girl. Beside, she’s a cheerful, loud girl with so many expressions before that accident. But now, she become quite, no expression, and she even cut her long hair and dyed it. She just not _____ I know, not Jung _____ my little sister.

            I didn’t want to tell you the story but I just say it. She’s being few months ago when she walked home from school. Who her? I didn’t know, she didn’t know. She just knew that the man was drunk and he her. Luckily, she didn’t get pregnant but her mental broke down. Totally broke down. I didn’t know what I have to do to her. Our mother passed away since I’m in middle school and she’s elementary. Our father married again after 5 years being alone with us. I decided to become a trainee on SMEnt and my sister just live her life with our father and our step mother.

            If they always said step mother always treat her step children evilly, she’s not. She’s totally different. She treated us well like her own child. And she let us to not called her ‘Mom’ because she knew we can’t called her ‘Mom’. My sister and I always called her Misun auntie. But still, we try to called her ‘Mom’ and one day we called her ‘Mom’ on her birthday and until now, we called her ‘Mom’. She always treat us with her heart, she never did something with fake smile or fake kind.

            When _____ got , she’s the one who comfort my sister when I’m not around. She always be with her and treat her well. And she’s the one who always tell me about my little sister condition to me. Because I have to lived at the dorm with my members.

            ______ got on her 19. And soon, she’ll turn 20 in couple of weeks. I really want to see her smile like before.

            “Yunho Oppa, you should go back to your dorm.” She said suddenly and make me back to reality.

            “Why should I?” I asked her back.

            “I’m okay now, Oppa. I’ll call you every hour.” She answer me with no expression.

            “No, I don’t want to leave you alone. Because I know you will do something bad to your own body.” I said to her and looked into her eyes. Yes. Few days ago I found her tried to killed herself on the bathroom.

            -Flashback-

            I came back from our performance stage. Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun came in my room and throw me a pack of snack.

            “SNACK TIME!!!!” Changmin shout right in my ears.

            “YAH! Don’t shout on my ears, maknae!” I yelled at him as I covered my ears.

            “Sorry, Yunho hyung. Jaejoong hyung, can I eat this?” he asked Jaejoong and Jaejoong nodded.

            We started eat the snack together as we talked to each other about our performances. Suddenly my phone ring sign a phone call.

            “Hello, Dad.” I said to my Dad on the other line.

            “Yunho-ah, how are you? Me and Misun watched your performance this evening. You did great, son. By the way, I want to talked about your sister.” He said on the other line.

            “Thanks, Dad. What’s wrong with her? Is she okay?” I asked him.

            “I don’t know, since this afternoon she just locked herself on her room. She didn’t eat yet. Misun and I tried our best but she didn’t open the door. Can you come here? Just a couple of minutes.” He asked me.

            “Okay, Dad I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” I said and hang up the phone call.

            “Guys, I have to go to my house for few minutes. It’s urgent. Just rest and don’t worry about me, okay?” I said to them.

            “Okay, Hyung. But what’s wrong?” Changmin asked me.

            “Yeah, Yunho. Why so sudden?” Jaejoong hyung asked me.

            “_____. She locked herself on her room since this afternoon. I’m scared she’ll do something stupid.” I explain to them.

            “Can we joined you, Hyung? We closed with her too. Maybe we can helped you.” Junsu asked me. I thought for a second.

            “Yeah, Hyung. We can helped you to asked her out for a moment.” Yoochun said.

            “Or maybe, we can listen to her if she has something to share.” Our maknae said and I just nodded.

            We go to my house and found Misun omma standing in front of the gate. Jaejoong hyung parked the car and we all went to her.

            “Annyeonghasaeyo, Misun auntie.” They greet my step mother.

            “Misun omma, how is she? Did she came out?” I asked her.

            “Not yet, Yunho-ah. I’m getting paralyzed. I’m scared she did something.” She said as we came in to my house.

            “______-ah, please come out. Let’s eat first, eo? You can sick if you didn’t eat your lunch nor dinner, honey.” My dad said as he knock her room’s door.

            “Dad, let me.” I said to my father as I knock the door.

            “_____-ah, it’s me. Please come out, eo? I miss you, didn’t you miss me? I’m here with Jaejoong oppa, Changmin oppa, Junsu oppa, and Yoochun oppa your favorite oppa. _____-ah, if you didn’t want to come out let me came in, eo?” I said with my worried tone. She didn’t answer me. I just heard she get up from her bed. I heard footsteps. She walked but not to the door, she walked to the other direction. Suddenly we heard a click from her room. She went to her bathroom and turn on the shower. We can heard it clearly.

            “Hyung, I thought she take a shower.” Yoochun said to me.

            “I’ll go to the other direction, hyung.” Junsu and Changmin went to the back of her room. While I and Jaejoong and Yoochun keep try knock on her door.

            “Dad, didn’t you have the spare key?” I asked to my father.

            “Jaegyu ahjumma take it with her yesterday when I went out with Misun and _____. I called her and she said she’ll be here soon.” He said. Suddenly I heard Junsu and Changmin shout out loud _____’s name. We rushed to them and saw them knock the upper window of her bathroom.

            “YAH! I tell you to check her not to see her shower!” I yelled at them.

            “But, hyung, she’s weird! She still on her clothes! She just sit in the bath. She just let the water came down on her body.” Junsu said as he looked inside. I start more worried and decided to peek it too.

            Yes, they’re right. She just let the water run down and soaked her thin pale skin. She just hugged her knees so we can’t saw her face. Suddenly Jaegyu ahjumma came and we opened her room with the spare key. I rushed to her bathroom but it’s locked too.

            “Ahjumma, where’s this door key?” I asked her. Junsu, Changmin, Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun keep banging the door and yelled her name.

            “We didn’t have the key, young master. It broken few weeks ago.” she said.

            “Just broke the door, son! I’m scared she did something.” My father said as Misun omma hold his hand in fear.

            “Guys, let’s just broke the door. Pushed it together.” I said to them and the nodded.

            “1…. 2….. 3!” I count and the door burst open and we can clearly saw her on the corner of shower cabinet and water still soaked her body. But wait! I saw the water mix with red thing. Oh God, don’t tell me!

            “______-ah!” 5 of us shout her name and came to her. I saw her hand.

 

            “Oh God, Yunho hyung, she cut her veins!” Changmin said with fear in his face. We took her thin body out from the bathroom. Misun omma bandage my sister’s wound with her jacket.

            “Please, dear be safe.” She pleaded. We take her to the hospital and quickly the doctor start do something with her when we came.

            I, my father, Misun omma and other just sit there in front of emergency room. I just sit there worried about my sister. My shirt full of her blood so did Jaejoong hyung, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun.

            I know people around us know who we are. We are DBSK, famous boyband in Korea. So they can recognize us because we didn’t put our mask or glasses. So they know us, I can feel all of people stared at me and my members. Maybe they thought we crash her and we take the responsibility. But I just don’t care about them. I just care about my sister.

            It’s just an hour for the doctor but for me it took a month. The doctor came out from the emergency room and my dad, Misun omma and I rushed to the doctor.

            “She’s okay now. We sewed her cut, it maybe took a month or more to heal the cut. She’s totally in mental sickness. I didn’t say she’s crazy but her mental broke down I mean too down. You must take her to counselor, so she can share her problem. My advice, don’t let her being alone. You must with her just one person is okay, just don’t ever leave her alone. Or she will did the same thing. She’s still sleep now, we’ll move her to regular room 2 hours later. You can check her, Mr. Jung.” The doctor said. “Thank you, Doc.” We said and he left us.

            We came in to check my sister. She’s sleep peacefully, but I can see fear in her face. I came to her and hold her hand. I saw her body and her pale skin. I saw her in sorry when I saw her use oxygen mask. She looked so pale.

            “Why did you do this, huh? I’m worried about you.” I whispered on her ear still hold her hand. Suddenly she hold me back and open her eyes.

            “O-O-Op-Oppa.. Please don’t leave me alone. I’m scared.” She said weakly.

            “I won’t leave you, _____. I’m here. Now sleep, dear. I’m here. I’ll hold your hand. Don’t be scared. I’ll sing a lullaby for you, eo?” I whispered to her and she nodded as she start close her eyes. I sing her favorite song ‘Proud’ when I saw her tears run down on her right cheek, I wiped it. My Dad, Misun omma and the other members saw me and just leave me there.

Ashibaya ni toori sugiteku, Dore dake no kisetsu

Mou sugita n darou, Minareta keshiki wo aruite

Tooi kioku kara, hitori nukadesanai mama

Ikiba wo ushinai sou na, sonna toki kimi to deatta

Kono machi de, meguriatta

Ima mo wasurenaiyo, ano hi kara

Takusan no, kanashimi toka

Kataeta fuan, subete wo

Kimi no nukumoride, omoide ni kaeta

Proud of your love…

            I sing until refrain, she was asleep right now. But I still hold her hand. She hold me tight so I didn’t let it go.

            ‘How can you being like this, _____-ah? Why you looked so pale?’ I thought as my tears run down on my cheek. I felt my heart hurt saw my sister like this.

            -End of Flashback-

            So, I ended spent few nights on my house. Beside, my father should went to Busan with Misun omma for finding his friend. No, not for business or something. They find the great counselor for her. So, I will spent my day with her.

            “Oppa, you should go back.” She said.

            “No, I won’t.” I said.

            “Why didn’t you believe me?” she asked me with her annoyed tone.

            “Because I don’t want to lost you. Now, take a shower and get ready.” I said as I washed the dishes.

            “Where are we going?” she asked me.

            “To my routine. You can’t just stay at home. It’s boring. I know, you’re bored.” I said to her and smile to her. She just nodded and take a quick shower. And so do I.

            I parked the car on the parking lot on MBC. Yes, we’re in MBC to record Strong Heart. 5 members DBSK become guest star for today with other idols. I hold her hand tightly, I know she’s scared. She become scared everytime we on the crowded place. She use her jeans and t-shirt with loosen green jacket (that jacket is mine). She let her blue hair fall on her small shoulder. Sometimes she hide her face on my backs still hold my hand tight. I opened the door and get in to the changing room. I greet the other people and Hodong Hyung and Seung Gi hyung too. There’s so many idols there and she become pale and her hand become cold.

            “Why?” I asked her.

            “I’m scared.” She answer me almost whispered and I know from her tremble tone she hold her tears.

            “I’m here. Don’t be scared.” I said to her and hold her hand tightly than before.

            “HYUNG!” Changmin called me and we approach their place.

            “_____-ah, how are you?” Jaejoong hyung asked her with his care expression.

            “Fine, Jae Oppa.” She answer avoiding his eyes.

            “Said thank to them, _____-ah.” I said to her.

            “Jae oppa, Junsu oppa, Micky oppa, Changmin oppa, thank you for safe my life.” She said as she hide her face on my back.

            “You’re welcome, ____-ah. We’re glad you’re okay now.” Yoochun said to her.

            “You should come with Changmin more often, _____-ah.” Junsu said to us.

            “Me? Why?” Changmin asked him.

            “She must eat much, and you eat much, Changmin-ah. So, she won’t this skinny again.” Junsu said as we laughed together. She smile a bit and I saw it.

            “OH! You smile!” I shout out loud and that make the other people stared confusedly to us. She still hide her face on my back.

            “Yunho-ssi, you have to change your clothes and do your hair.” My stylish said to me.

            “I’ll be back, _____-ah.” I said to her as I broke the hold on our hand. But to my surprise, she grabbed my hand and didn’t let me go.

            “No, don’t.” she whispered and about to cry.

            “I’ll be back. You just stay here with Jaejoong hyung first, eo?” I pleaded her.

            “No.” she said.

            “_____-ah, let Yunho oppa change first eo? Just hold my hand then if you scared.” Jaejoong hyung said as he showed his hand in front of _____’s.

            “Promise me, you will come back soon.” She said as she loosen her hand.

            “I promise, dear.” I said as I kissed her forehead and the other people saw it and gasp. She hold Jaejoong hyung’s hand tightly. Jaejoong just smile to her as she stared at me.

            I change my clothes on toilet. I stared my reflection on the mirror. I sigh in relief. I really scared that my sister can’t be herself like before the accident.

            “_____-ah, what should I do?” I asked myself in confusion. I really didn’t know what to do. I heard someone entered the restroom.

            “Hyung, are you okay?” Yoochun asked me as he tapped my shoulder.

            “Oh, Yoochun-ah. I’m okay. I’m just confuse.” I said to him.

            “Confuse? About what? ______?” he asked me.

            “Yes, I just confuse what should I do to her. And I’m scared she can’t be the old _____.” I answer him.

            “I believe, hyung. She will be okay. She will be back as ______ we used to know. I believe it, Yunho hyung.” He said to me. I nodded as my agree. “Come on, Hyung. _____ wait us. No, exactly she waited you.” he said to me as he laugh. We went out and walked to the room.

            When Yoochun open the door I saw _____ hold Jaejoong hyung hand and she just hide herself on Jaejoong’s back. I’m sad all of a sudden. I saw IU standing there with her smile.

            ‘______ looked like her before.’ I thought. Yoochun saw me just standing there sadly. He tapped my shoulder and dragged me to my sister.

            She let go of Jaejoong hyung hand and hold me tight. I can feel her fear on her body. She’s trembling hard.

            “Yah, what’s wrong with you?” I asked her as I pulled her and looked at her eyes. It’s full of fear and tears. I cupped her cheek.

            “Yah.. ______-ah, what’s wrong with you?” I asked her again.

            “I want to go home, Oppa. I’m scared. It’s make me sick.” She said while crying and that make the other people stared at us. They didn’t know ______ is my sister.

            “_____-ah, I have to record first. Then we go home, eo?” I said to her in worried tone.

            “I want to go home, Oppa. Please.” She said full of fear in her tone.

            “______-ah, let Yunho oppa record first and then you can go home with oppa, eo?” manager hyung persuade her.

            “No… I want to go home, Oppa.” She cried more as she grabbed my hand tightly.

            “God, what’s wrong with you? _____-ah, listen to me. I have to record first, when I’m on the studio you just sit in front of me on the audience place. After that, we will go home.” I said to her. She just cry. I know something isn’t right. Something wrong with her.

            “_____-ah, please listen to us, eo? We promise it won’t take long time, eo? What you have to do just sit there with manager oppa and watched the broadcast. Eo?” Jaejoong hyung tried to make her say yes. People start whispered each other and looked at us confusedly even disgust look to us. No, I mean her.

            “_____-ah, listen to me. You believe me right?” she nodded while tears flooded down her cheek.

            “Good. You want to go home?” she nodded again.

            “Okay, if you want to go home just let me broadcast first and you just sit there with manager oppa and then we go home. eo?” I asked her and finally she nodded.

            “Good girl. Let me wiped your tears. Don’t cry, _____-ah. You hurt Yunho oppa’s heart. You know, I can’t see my little sister in tears right?” I said to her as I wiped her tears with my thumb. She just nodded and hold my hand tight.

            We arrived at the studio and the staff said I have to get ready on my sit. I let _____’s hand on manager hyung’s hand. She hold him tight and sit there quietly, with no expression. You know, in Strong Heart we supposed to tell our story so there’s a board beside my sit and there’s a sentence ‘My sister, get well soon. I missed the old you.’. She didn’t read it because she just hang her head down. Finally, the broadcast start with Eunhyuk and Shindong’s performance. And then start from IU to tell us her story, and then Yoochun and Junsu and then me.

            It’s my turn to tell my story. _____ looked at me and I smile to her.

            “So, Yunho-ssi. We never know that you have a sister. How old is she?” Seung Gi hyung asked me.

            “In few weeks later she officially 20 years old. I never tell to public because I’m scared someone hurt her.” I said.

            “So, what’s wrong with her? Why you missed the old her? Tell us your story, please Yunho-ssi.” Hodong hyung said.

            “Okay. I can’t tell what exactly happen to her. I’ll said she got into accident. She got an accident few months ago and that really really ruined her life. She become a different person. When I with her, I felt like she’s not my sister I ever knew. For this few months my dad and my step mother said she always scream in her sleep and when they approach her they saw her sweaty and looked horrible. Even few days ago, she tried to end her life.” I said to them, finally I said to public about her. I know it’s a shame confession, but I really want to share with other people and I want to have some advice.

            “She scream on her sleep? Waaah she’s really pity. Did you bring her to counselor?” Eunhyuk asked me.

            “No, she always rejected when we want to take her to the counselor. She’s scream and yelled when we want to take her to the counselor.” I said to them.

            “She even tried to end her life? How can?” Hodong asked me.

            “I don’t know, maybe she’s too stressed and she cut her veins with razor on the bathroom and let water from the shower soaked her body.” I said as I glanced to my sister. She looked pale and fear. I can see she holding manager hyung’s hand tightly than before. She’s trembling and about to cry. I know maybe she feel shame or maybe she’s in fear.

            “Firstly, I didn’t want to tell this story here. But my father and step mother said I have to share it to get advice from other people. I know it’s kinda shame, but really. My family being confused. Really what should we do to her? I mean, I can talked to her but sometimes it ended she cried or scream or just hugged me tight. I felt sad when I saw her like that. Truthfully, almost every night after she got the accident I cried silently on my dorm.” I said.

            “So, the other members know about it?” Seung Gi hyung asked us.

            “Yes, we know it from the first place. When she got the accident. Because we are family. We trust each other.” Jaejoong hyung said.

            “How do you think about her condition?” Hodong hyung asked them.

            “Now, she looked more skinny. Her skin become pale, she had no expression, she never smile again, she’s totally quite now. When she’s with Yunho hyung in crowded place, she always hold his hand and hide on Yunho’s hyung back.” Junsu said with worried tone.

            “What she was before? I mean, what’s the different?” Hodong hyung asked me.

            “She’s a cheerful girl with so many expression, she’s smile a lot before, she’s loud, really. She always greet DBSK member with her loud high voice happily. Oh, because that accident she even cut her long black hair to short shoulder blue hair.” I said to them.

            “She dyed her hair?!” IU said with her shock expression.

            “Yes. I’m shock too when I found her on the couch when I arrived from practice few months ago.” I said.

            “Exactly, Yunho-ssi. What happen with her? But if you still didn’t want to tell us it’s okay.” Hodong hyung asked me. I glanced to her and she just nodded.

            “She got .” I said short and the audiences and the guest stars gasp in shock.

            “Oh my God, we’re really sorry to hear that, Yunho-ssi. But, did she got pregnant?” Seung Gi asked me.

            “It’s okay. She let me. Luckily she didn’t. But she always said that she felt dirty. You know what she meant right? She always said that to me while crying. I really missed the old her. I really hoped she can get better and become the old her.” I said as I smile to the camera.

            “Yunho-ssi, please gave her video message to support her.” Hodong hyung said to me.

            “Hmmm… Sister-ah, my dear little sister, I know it’s the hardest time in your life. I know you really scared to man except dad, me, Jaejoong hyung, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and our manager hyung, but please let me helped you to heal your mental. Sister, I really hope you can getting better and become my old sister. I really hope we can go out like old time with Dad and Misun omma. I know you missed omma and you felt your life being rude, but please, don’t do something stupid. Don’t ever try to cut your veins or other stupid action to ended you life. My dear sister, you have to know that I, Jung Yunho  together with Dad and Misun omma love you so much. We care to you, we didn’t want to lost you. You know how it feels lost people we loved. So, please don’t do something stupid again, eo? Promise me. My Jung little sister, I loved you.” I said and ended it with smile on the camera and glanced to her. I saw her tears run down her cheek and tremble but manager hyung hold her hand tight and calm her down.

~~~

 

            The broadcast has ended and we arrived at home and she go straight to her room and changing. And so do I. I went out the room and found _____ sit on the couch closed her eyes. I approach her and I saw her tears run on her cheek. I wiped it and she open her eyes. She smile bitterly and hold my hand.

            “Oppa, I’m sorry.” She said.

            “Why?” I asked her as I hold her hand and squat in front of her.

            “I make you, Dad and Misun omma worried.” She said as her tears drop on her cheek. I didn’t said anything. I just squeezed her hand and she cried more. I know now, she didn’t just cry but she cried out loud what she felt. She really cried all of her feeling and stressed. I hugged her tight and she just continued cried on my shoulder. I her back and I didn’t know why I can feel her heart. I felt my tears dropped on my cheek suddenly.

            She cried a lot this whole night. She stop when I take her to her room and laid her on her bed and she slowly sleep on her bed still her hand hold mine. I her blue hair and slipped it on her ears. I kissed her forehead and let go off my hand from her grip and covered her thin body with blanket. I decided to sleep on her room in the couch. I just want to make sure that she’s okay.

            I laid down on her couch and covered myself with blanket and slowly close my eyes and went to my dreamland.

            “NO! NO! PLEASE NO! DON’T TOUCH ME!” suddenly I heard ______ shout loudly. I shut my eyes open widely and rushed to her quickly. She’s stir in her sleep, she shout nonstop. I shook her body.

            “_____-ah, wake up. ______-ah.” I said as I shook her body. She didn’t wake up she kept shout. I can see tears flooded down on her cheek. I tried hard to wake her up. Until few minutes she wake up with sweat and messy hair.

            “OPPA!” she shout and hugged me tight.

            “Shhh…. I’m here. Oppa’s here. It’s okay, _____-ah.” I said as I hugged her back and squeezed her back. She just cried on my embrace. I let her cried again. This the 5 times she woke up because of bad dream. I know she tired because of that bad dream. She’s sweaty a lot. It’s 3am on the morning, I decided to call Misun omma when _____ back to sleep.

            “Oh, Yunho-ah. What’s wrong?” she asked me with sleepy voice.

            “Misun omma, I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep.” I apologized her.

            “It’s okay, Yunho-ah. What’s wrong?” she asked again.

            “Hmmm.. It’s the fifth time _____ woke up from bad dream. What should I do, Misun omma?” I asked her with my worried tone.

            “Ah, you have to sleep beside her and hold her hand, yunho-ah. I always do that when she woke up from bad dream. She’ll felt safe when you hold her hand in her sleep.” She said and I just nodded.

            “Okay then, Misun omma. By the way, when will you and Dad came home?” I asked her.

            “Hmm… maybe in 2 or 3 days, Yunho-ah. Is it okay?” she said.

            “Oh, it’s okay. Good morning, Misun omma.” I said and hang up the phone.

            So, I decided to sleep beside her and hold her hand. And after that, she didn’t woke up or have bad dream again. I thought she felt safe just like Misun omma said. I stared on her sleeping face. She sleep peacefully. I her blue hair and wiped tears on her cheek.

            ‘What should I do, _____-ah? How if you can’t release yourself from this condition? _____-ah, do you believe in love?’ I asked myself. I know she didn’t reply my questions but I really want to know ‘did she believe in love’? I start closed my eyes and sleep beside her.

~~~

            Jaejoong hyung and Changmin came to my house this morning together with Junsu and Yoochun too. They bought so many snacks and they brought some DVD.

            “Hyung! We have break!” Yoochun said as he smile widely.

            “Can we just stay here, Hyung? We bought snacks and DVD!!!” Changmin said as he handed me the bags.

            “Hyung, we brought cartoons too for our little sister.” Junsu said as he tapped my shoulder. And they went in.

            “______-ah! Jaejoong Oppa here! Where are you?!” Jaejoong hyung shout when he entered my house.

            “Yes, Jae oppa. I’m here. Don’t shout too loud. You can bother my neighbors.” She said as she walk from the kitchen.

            “Oh! There you are! _____-ah, we brought your favorite anime. Want to watched together?” Jaejoong hyung asked her and she nodded as she tried hard to smile.

            We watched her favorite anime Cardcaptor Sakura. I saw her eyes, her eyes looked so sparkling when the main character use her magic. She’s smile a lot today. Even Jaejoong hyung and the others saw that. I sit beside her and handed her a pack of snack. She took it and keep watching.

            “Wah, Oppa! I hope I have that sparkling stick! Oppa, can you bought me the dolls? I saw Kero (one of the character on the anime) dolls on toys shop when you filmed that Strong Heart program.” She said as she smile widely still, her eyes on the TV. This is my first time saw that old smile on her lips since the accident. The other members saw it too and they smile even widely.

            “Oppa? Can I?” she asked me again and now she looked at me.

            “Sure. Which toys shop? I’ll bought it for you tomorrow, eo?” I said to her.

            “Really?! Oppa, thank you!!!” she said to me just like the old _____ I used to know. I was too surprise when she hug me and smile just like her in the old time.

            “______-ah, you…. you….” I stuttered in my sentence.

            “Yes, I felt guilty make you, Dad, and Misun omma worried. I keep trying, oppa. Help me eo? The accident still in my mind but I can forget it little by little.” She said and I nodded few times and hugged her again.

            “Thank you, God. You give me back my sister.” I said. “I’ll call dad and Misun omma.” I said.

            I called them and they sounds really happy there. They said they’ll home in 2 days. I really happy my family will be back like before.

 

 

            It’s been a year after she back. She looked happier than before. She smile a lot, she laugh, she become loud again, she has that so many expression again and she even dyed her hair black like before. I really happy looked at her condition. She spent more times with Misun omma to shopping, or just watched DVD at home while Dad went to work and I back to the dorm.

            I and DBSK prepared our comeback. We practice a lot. But every break time on dance practice we called _____. Just to make sure she’s okay. She studied in university right now. New university. She said she make new friends. She said she loved to be there, because when she tell her friends she got they didn’t leave her. They even closer to her. And now, she more careful with guys. Just her friends she believed there.

            “Oppa!” she shout from the front door of our dance practice studio.

            “______-ah!” Changmin shout and he hugged her. Then Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong came to hugged her too. I walked slowly to her and she looked at me.

            “Yunho oppa!” she shout as she run and hugged me tight.

            “I miss you. Why you’re not come to home to see me?” she asked me.

            “I miss you too, ____-ah. I just didn’t have too much time. You know, we prepared our comeback.”

            “I know.” She said as she smile widely.

            “You come here alone?” I asked her, she shook her head and she pointed to a man who standing in front of the door. I looked to him and he bowed his head so do I.

            “Who is he?” I asked her curious.

            “His name is Gongchan. He’s my classmate I tell you before.” She said and I can saw sparkling in her eyes.

            “Gongchanie! Come here. Meet my brother. Gongchan, he’s my brother Yunho. Oppa, this is Gongchan my best friend.” She said.

            “Hey, Gongchan. Nice to meet you.” I said.

            “Annyeonghassaeyo, Yunho-ssi. Nice to meet you too.” He said.

            “Yah, don’t called me –ssi. Just Yunho hyung. Because you close with my sister.” I said to him and he smile.

            “Ne, hyung.” He said as he excuse his self to go to the restroom.

            “So, you like him?” I asked ____.

            “No!” she said but I saw she blushed.

            “Yah, don’t lie to us.” Changmin said as he came out from nowhere.

            “Hmmm.. a bit oppa. Just a bit.” She said shyly.

            “So, tell us. How is he?” I asked her.

            “He’s a nice guy. I tell him that few months ago I got rapped and he said to me he will protect me. He’s really nice guy, Oppa.” She said and blushed hard.

            “OMO! Looked at our little sister! She’s blushed!” Junsu .

            “No, I’m not.” She said.

            “Yes, you are dear.” Yoochun too.

            “No, I’m not, oppa! Stop teasing me like that!” she said with annoyed tone.

            “Omo, our sister is grown up.” Jaejoong hyung said.

            “Oppa.” She said spoiled to me.

            “Stop it, guys. Just let her fall in love. Omo, my sister is in love with that Gongchan.” I too. She hit my chest and we all laugh loudly.

            She was with Jaejoong hyung and the other members in the studio. I looked at Gongchan. He sit on the chair alone. I walked to him and took a sit in front of him.

            “So?” I said.

            “Oh, Yunho hyung.” He said as he slightly bowed.

            “So?” I asked him again.

            “So? What does that mean hyung?” he asked me.

            “You know about my sister’s condition, didn’t you?” I asked him.

            “About she got few months ago? Yes, I knew it hyung. She tell me when we got close on the first place.” He said to me as he smile to me.

            “And I want to know, what do you think about her?” I asked him. He blushed hardly. I can see it clearly.

            “I… Ummm… I thought, it can be happen to every girl.” He said stuttered.

            “Not about that. I mean, what do you think about _____? ______ as a girl.” I said and he blushed even harder.

            “She’s pretty, hyung. She’s cheerful and she….” He said but he didn’t finished his sentence.

            “She what?” I asked him.

            “I don’t know, hyung. I just felt happy and comfort being with her. I just want to protect her just like you did, hyung.” He said.

            “So, you’re in love with her?” I asked him. He blushed even harder. If you see his face, his face just red as a tomato.

            “I thought.” he said as he hung his head down.

            “If you really love her, prove it to me and her.” I said as I tapped his shoulder.

            “You didn’t mad?” he asked me. I laugh at his question.

            “Why should I? You love her. I should thanks to you because you can accept her with her condition. I’ll tell you something. She loves blue, she like chocolate, she loves listen music, she loves children, park, flower, and she like you.” I said as he shut his eyes wide open and stared at me confusedly.

            “Are you kidding me, hyung?” he asked me.

            “No, I tell you the truth. She like you. So, quickly get her and don’t let anyone else take her. But! If you hurt her, I’ll kill you. If you missing, I’ll found you wherever you are, Gongchan Shik.” I said to him. He smiled widely to me.

            “Thank you so much, Yunho Hyung. Thank you so much.” He said cheerfully.

            “Don’t make me disappointed to you.” I said as I tapped his shoulder and walked to the studio.

            “______-ah, I thought Gongchan want to tell you something.” I said to her and Gongchan prepared himself to confess to her.

            “Okay, oppa.” She said.

            “Gongchan-ah, why?” she asked him. I saw them from the door of our studio.

            “Hmmm…. ______-ah, we’ve been friends for a year. I-I want you to know, that I… that I…” he stuttered. I can saw two of them blushed.

            “That you?” she asked.

            “I like you. I mean, I love you. I want to protect you, _____-ah. I fell in love with you. would you be my girlfriend?” finally he asked my sister. I smile saw them.

            “Yes, Gongchan. I want to be your girlfriend.” She answer him as he hold my sister’s hand and said thank you few times.

            “Aigoo, they looked good together.” Yoochun and Junsu said.

            “Yes, they are.” I said as I smile widely.

            “So, hyung. When will 4 of you got girlfriend?” Changmin asked us and 4 of us blushed.

            “AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You all blushed!” he laugh and teases us.

            “Shut up you maknae!” Jaejoong hyung said.

            So, this is my story. The side of Jung Yunho, the leader of DBSK. Now, all of us lived happily. She’s back like the old ______. And that’s the biggest thing in my life. And this is my story, how about you?

~~~

i hope you like it guys... :D

don't forget to subscribed and comment :D

i'm sorry if i make too many mistake.. english isn't my first language so, i'm sorry... :)

God Bless :)