Chapter 11 *Warning Slight Swearing*

Running Out of Time

“She was never a part of the NH family, and she never will be,” Hoon looked Dongho straight in the eyes with anger. “She put us in this situation to top it all off, it was her plan all along.” Hoon sneered out of his mouth. Tears of rage started to form in his eyes. Dongho just sat there quietly listening to Hoon’s words; he didn’t want to believe what he was saying.

Nana was Dongho’s best friend; she was the only person to break his walls down. Dongho couldn’t believe his best friend could do this to him. He told her his secrets and his feels; she in return told him hers and gave advice to him.  “What are we supposed to do now?” Dongho’s eyes started to flood with tears. “Where going to die here aren’t we?” “I don’t know,” Hoon whispered back to him; while looking away so he wouldn’t start crying too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nine men stood in the alleyway waiting for the rest of the U-Kiss members to show up to “rescue” their teammates. “Do you really think we can trust Taemin to stay there with Nana?” Minho whispered to Jonghyun and Key.

“I don’t know, but it’s better than bring him here,” Jonghyun whispered back, “because you know if we brought him with he would whine the whole time.”

Key sighed and leaned again the brick wall, “He can be such a baby sometimes. Hopefully they don’t do anything stupid.”

Jonghyun laughed, “What will they do, run off and betray us.” The other two joined in. “That would be crazy of them.”

Soon after Onew shushed them to be quiet, “Their coming, everyone get in you places.” The B.A.P members started to get into hiding spots here and there, once everyone was settled the footsteps of the opposing spies could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked down the dark alley way; the remaining members of U-Kiss and Big Bang where together, they walked with their heads held high, as determined to get there fellow members back. G was leading them with Soohyun by his side, nether where happy with the situation they were in.

“Hyung what will happen if we lose?” Kevin asked Soohyun.

“Kevin when did you become the downer of the group, I thought that was Hoon’s job?” Soohyun replied back.

Kevin stayed quiet after that. The tension that radiated could be felt, everything was quiet, so quiet not even the stray cats came out to prowl for their pray that night. But, soon enough that two groups met. No one spoke; just a death glare from both sides.

After, what felt like an eternity, finally someone spoke up. “Where are the people we are looking for?” came from the back of group. “You took our people, now give them BACK!” Yelled Eli. His voice travel and bounced off the brick walls surrounding the

“Well we didn’t know you would be bringing back up, now did we?” Minho replied back calmly once the echo of Eli’s voice settled.

Eli ran up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. “Why don’t you stop being a ing smart and tell where they are,” Eli hissed in his face.

“Eli you’re not helping the situation,” Soohyun said soothingly to help calm Eli down.

“Listen to you hyung,” Minho ripped Eli’s hands off of him; “We didn’t come here for a fight.”

“Bull,” Taeyang spoke up next, “You guys are always looking for a fight and also we know you are work with another group as well.” Taeyang scanned the area. “Like behind the dumpsters over there,” he pointed off to his left, and then to his right. “You can’t hide trash.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door swung open to their dark prison, letting in a beam of light. “Hoon wake up,” someone whispered while shaking him. Hoon laid there limp, “I know you’re not dead dumby.” He could feel a hot breath on his face before a kiss was placed on his lips, his eyes shot open to see Nana before him.

You looked up him giving him a sweet smile, “Knew that would wake you up, my sleeping beauty. Time to get you guys out of here.” You took a knife to the rope that bound his wrists together.

Hoon stayed silent while he brought his hands in front of him; rubbing his wrists to get blood flow back to his hands. Hoon looked around dazed, sleepy and dehydrated, he started coughing,

“Here take a drink of this,” you placed the tip of a water bottle to his lips and slowly started pouring the water from the bottle into his mouth. “Better?”

Hoon looked straight into your eyes shocked, “What are you doing traitor?” He whispered to make sure not to disturb a sleeping Dongho.

“Here to save you, now get up” you demanded. “There is a car waiting for us down stairs, waiting to take us home.” You got up off the floor and moved over to Dongho. “Dongho baby, time to get up silly.” You cooed to him while getting back on the damp floor to wake him. “Wakey wakey.” You started to shake him, he slowly opened his eye. You cut his ropes as well and sat him up to give him a drink of water.

“Why are you helping us?” Hoon questioned as he got off the floor. “You betrayed us, you don’t make since any more Nana.”

“Help me with Dongho,” You told Hoon as you propped Dongho’s arm around you. “I’ll explain in the car ok, and Himchan will get this device off of him also. So let’s move before it’s too late.”

Hoon didn’t protest and helped. Leading Dongho down a hall, to a flight of stairs, and finally to a door that leads them from a dark place of torture to fresh air. They hurried and got him into the car in the alleyway before speeding off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- yeah, just a little snip it.... for some reason during this break ive sat down to write and stared at a blank screen each time, my creative flow isnt working any more ><... i broke my promise particially, I'm sorry please forgive me *bows*.... but ill make it to you guys i promise.... anyways this story is almost over probably will end in the next couple chapters... which i have the ending planned out, which leave comments saying how you think it will end, will someone die, will someone run away? who knows im not telling you hehehehe so tell me what you think... dont forget to check out my other story Alyson's Adventures in Wonderland it's a spin off of Alice in wonderland but set in modern time... it involves U-Kiss and Boyfriend ^^ I think it might be better than R.O.O.T lol 

Updated A/N- finnished finally, been on sring break resting and i go back to school monday and then i have a month till i graduate SENIORS RULE!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA then i get to write even more YES~~~!!!!!