Don't Be Late.

The Kwon Sisters

 

Tooooooooooo late for several months, right?
Sorry. But i lost the story :( something happened so the fiction was deleted. 
And i was too lazy to rewrite it again lol. 
But i did it now, i rewrite it cause i think that i liked it hehe. 
Now enjoy the chap ^^
 
*        *        *
 
"WHAT !!!!!!!!" Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said in a shock !
 
"SHUT UP !! Everyone is looking ..!" 
 
"What did you just say? Are you kidding us , Yul.. Do you have a fever?" Hyoyeon said as she touched my forehead. 
 
"Don't say things like that, Yul" Sooyoung said. 
 
"What? I'm telling you the truth, guys. I'm not lying!" I told them. 
 
"We were together since the middle school, and you just tell us now?! Huh, you should pick a good lie, Yuri" Sooyoung said. 
 
"Yup.. She's totally right" Hyoyeon agreed with Sooyoung. 
 
"That was because...."
 
"Because of what?!!" Tiffany asked me. 
 
"because we hate each other and i didn't want to be embarrassed just because of her."
 
"What? You think this is a reason?" Tiffany said. 
 
"We were not playing or talking to each other since we were kids.. My mom only cares about her, so she sent me to my grandma. And when i'm 6 years, my grandma dead, so she took me back to take care of me. And because mom was caring so much about BoA, i hated her so much. I didn't talk to her since we were kids. But when we grew up, we only fight, everyday, every time .. So until now, we just fight all the time!" I said. 
 
"Wait... My mind can't understand all of this! Are you telling us the truth?" Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Yeah, me too i couldn't understand it" Sooyoung said. 
 
"Chill, guys. She's telling the truth. This morning she came here with her" Tiffany said. 
 
"WHAT??!" Hyo & Soo said. 
 
"Yup.. I said the truth. But don't you dare to tell anyone" i said. 
 
"Wow!" Sooyoung said in shock. 
 
"So you said that you hate each other?" Hyoyeon asked me. 
 
"Yes, until now we keep on fighting" i answered her question. 
 
"This is impossible!" Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Mwoh? Wae?" I said. 
 
"Because i know you better than you know yourself .. You love her more than yourself" Hyoyeon said. 
 
"And i agree with that. Even her, loves you so much. Because, hello! She's your sister, Yuri" Tiffany said. 
 
"But how could you keep on laughing at her and you even told us to do  so!?" Sooyoung said.  
 
"That's because i hate her. And hell no!! I don't love her! I don't even like her.. We're just can't be together .. We're like ...."
 
"Don't lie to yourself, Yul. I know you. You have the same blood.. And i'll show you someday that you love her" Hyoyeon said. 
 
"And i also will prove that to you" Tiffany said. 
 
"I'm with them." Sooyoung joined. 
 
"And you'll see that i'm the winner" i said. 
 
 
 
At home... 
After i came back from school, i saw BoA just got out from the bathroom after showering.  she was trying to dried her hair with the towel, And she was in front of me. 
We stopped and stared at each other for like two seconds, then i went first.. But i remember something, so i stopped. 
"Yah! Wait." I said. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Today is the party. And you know that this party is so important to me. And also you promised me to do it"
 
"Why should i do it?" She faced me and said. 
 
"What? You promised me" 
 
"No, i didn't promise you"
 
"Yes, you did! Oh my god! I can't believe that you're actually like that!" 
 
"If you want to attend that party, you can ask my mom"
 
"i thought that you were a nerdy kind girl! But you're so not" 
 
"I don't need your opinion of me"
 
"how rude are you!"
 
"Stop yelling"
 
"You have started this"
 
"No, i didn't"
 
"Oh! Yes, you did. You're so rude and a cheater. I've never saw someone just like your rudeness"
 
"Aww, thank you!"
 
"Stop yelling! I can't even close my eyes! Your voices are too loud. Low it down. You can fight in a low tune!" My mom yelled at us from downstairs. 
 
"ok ok!" BoA said. 
Then she said "see? You're so annoying. I told you that several times!" 
 
"What? Are you kidding me? You were yelling as well!"
 
"Why don't you just go and sleep, huh?"
 
"Yeah.. And i'll tell my mom what happened to you at the first day of school" 
 
"What?? You promised not to tell"
 
"I didn't promise you! I said if you help me to go to this party, i will not tell anyone. But you're a cheater, so i have to tell her"
 
"I'm not a cheater. I'm better than you in everything. You're just a loser."
 
"I'm a loser because i'm a younger sister for a NERD girl. Oh! I'm not your sister, right?"
 
"Shut up! Stop calling me nerd" 
 
"Why? Can't i? You're a cheater. You deserve everything"
 
"I said shut up!"
 
"Are you going to help or not? you made my day worst and worst! Just say it now, and i'll tell what i'll do"
 
"Ok, fine. I'll do it. But if you're late and came after 10:30,  i'll tell mom"
 
"What??!! 10:30? Why?"
 
"I must do that if you want to go there"
 
"You're a stupid, by the way"
 
"Oh, thank you. Now i must go. I wasted my precious time with someone like you" she said and went to her room. 
 
Aaaaahhhhh! I hate her!
And they said what? I love her? Are they kidding me?
I can't believe that she's just going to tell mom if i'm late. 
 
After a few hours i have to go to the party.. But i also have to go without a sound, cause i don't want mom to notice me. 
 
Yes! This is a great escape! Now time is 7:05 pm. Aishh! The time is so not enough. No thanks to BoA!
I waited for my friends to come and pick me. Because if i took my car, my mom would notice. 
 
A few minutes, and Hyoyeon came.
We went to the party. And it was really fun! I enjoyed it. But there's something bothering me. And it's BoA! When i remember that she said that i have to come back early.. I feel like i wanna kill her!
 
Sooyoung noticed that i have something. 
"Yuri-ah, what's wrong with you!? This is not your usual mood in parties."
 
"Ah! It's just.. That stupid nerdy girl!"
 
"What ? Why ?"
 
"I told her that i'm going to the party cause i don't want my mom to notice. This was the first thing i order something from her. But she's just a cheater and a fool! She said that if i came home after 10:30 she'll tell my mom!"
 
"10:30? Why is that? This is so early for a party!"
 
"I know!"
 
"What will you do? It's already 10:03"
 
"I think that i have to go!"
 
"Aww.. Take care"
 
"Ok, bye"
 
Then i went out the party and i was damning BoA with angriness. At that moment, i pumped into someone. Someone? Or a wall??! Well, it was really tall ! 
 
"Ouch!" I said as i put my hand on my forehead. 
 
"Sorry, are you ok?"
 
"I thought it was a wall because that was hurting!"
 
"A wall? Well, thank you" he said with a smile and a little hiding laugh.  
 
"Ok ok, laugh i have to... Wait.. Do i know you?"
 
"Me? I don't think so. I came to korea few weeks ago."
 
"Weird ! Then why do i think i saw you?"
 
"This is an old style, miss" he said with a smile.
 
"Old style? Why?"
 
"Because i'm handsome, you want to get me, so you said that you know me and you don't"
 
"Wh- what the??! Are you kidding me? I'm not like that. When i said that i know you, i mean it"
 
"How ?"
 
"I don't kn...... Ooooohhh!!! I remembered!"
 
"Hahaha.. You're so funny. what ? How?"
 
"BoA!!"
 
"B-BoA?!"
 
"Yes. You know BoA, right? Kwon BoA.. And you're Yunho"
 
"How .. Do you know her ? and me?"
 
"Oh! I was right !! Waahhh!"
 
"I told you how do you know her?" He said with angriness. 
 
"Yaahh! You just met me and you're yelling at me?. Huh! What a manner. No surprise, you're just like her." i said then i tried to go. 
 
But he grabbed my hand. "At least answer my question" he said in low tune. 
 
"Well.. Maybe... My unnie?"
 
"What? Unnie? Are you kidding?"
 
"Why should i?" 
 
"BoA don't have a dongsaeng"
 
"Oh! Right. That..... Because i hate her and she hates me as well, we don't tell anyone that we're sisters"
 
"what?? You're lying!"
 
"You don't have to believe if you don't want" i said as i get ready to walk. 
 
"Can i get her phone number?"
 
"Why?"
 
"I have to know if you're lying or not."
 
"I actually don't know her phone number"
 
"Your phone number? I want to know the whole story and it seems like you're in a hurry"
 
"Ahh! You're right! Ok"
 
I gave him the number, then i ran out quickly with my heels on. 
I don't know why, but i felt happy cause i've found Yunho. BoA doesn't deserve my kindness, but i wanted to do this. 
 
And while i was running one of the heels broke and my ankle buckled, and it was really hurting. 
 
"Aaaahhh! Oh my god! What is this! Please my ankle please, not now!"
 
I took off my shoes and tried to walk without it. But i couldn't run, because my ankle was hurting me. 
 
I opened my phone to see what time is it now, and it was 10:20
Oh god! I don't have enough time. Only 10 minutes left, and i got tired of running and walking. Our house is kind of far. 
I can't see any taxi. If something happened to me, i'll kill BoA! 
I can't believe that i'm trying to help her, while she's the opposite !
 
I felt so tired. And also i was limping while i'm walking and without shoes. 
 
finally after a looooong time.. I arrived home. 
I can't believe that!
Now the time is 10:34. Four minutes late .. It's ok, i don't think this will effect. 
 
I opened the door silently trying not to cause any sound, then i entered and closed the door. 
I was walking on my finger tips. 
But suddenly i heard a voice. 
 
"Welcome home, Kwon Yuri"