Chapter 28

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

I waited and watched as the two left and turned to Yoseob, "What is wrong with you?" 

He just shrugged and placed his arms around my waist and pulled me in, "I love you." 

I pushed him away from me and kicked him under the table. What mischief is he planning? Only with Myungsoo have I felt the oomph of joy and he casually just came and kicked him out of my list. 

"Why would you say I'm your girlfriend? We are cousins, Yoseob!" I was so lucky this was a soundproof room or else people will immediately take me to the mental hospital and make sure I stay there. Forever. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked me instead. 

I rolled my eyes in frustration, "Now he thinks your my -" 

"Girlfriend," He stated. "You're are my girlfriend." 

"No, I'm not!" I protested and stood up to leave.  

To my suprise he didn't bother to hold me back or anything but at the same time I didn't care and just continued heading for Myungsoo. I walked out of the library and from afar I spotted Sungyeol. With light steps, I headed towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

"What are you doing?" 

He gasped in suprise and pulled me behind a building before saying, "What are you doing?" 

"I asked you first."

"Are you looking for Myungsoo? You can't see him right now..." He said as he tugged onto my arm. 

I tried to peek but because of his height it was no use and I pouted, "It's really important though."

"Not now, I'm really sorry but you have to leave."

"Why? Where's Myungsoo?" I asked confused and looked around. My eyes landed at a door just a few metres behind Sungyeol, "Is he in there?" 

"N-no." He stuttered and pulled me away. 

"He is too!" I yelled and rushed past him. I stopped at the door and turned to Sungyeol, "What are you hiding?"

"Don't open it!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. 

I hovered my hands at the handle and was just about to turn it when the door bursted open and revealed Myungsoo. With. Blue. Eyes.


Thanks for those he checked out my preview and the poll~

The more the merrier~

Hope your liking the story~