Chapter 26

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

He asked me to sit next to him. I wanted to shoot myself and scream in embarrassment as my cheeks flushed bright pink but instead I nodded my head and turned back towards my table. I grabbed my books and bag then headed back to Myungsoo still blushing. I don't think he noticed. I hope he didn't. My table was next to his. It was literally attached and if I moved my elbow just one bit, I would have touched his. 

"I'm Myungsoo," He said making me jump.

I turned to him and gave him a slight bow before going back to staring at my book. My beautiful book. If it wasn't for the fact that my cousin is in this room right now, I would have wished I never asked to change my class. I felt his stare pinning through me and I couldn't help but feel nervous around him.

"I'm Suzy," I said after a few sighs. 

Oh god, this is the most awkward conversation I've ever had. I swear when I go home tonight I'm going to punch myself for my stupidness. Of course he knew my name! How else would Sungyeol call out my name if Myungsoo hadn't told him. Unless...

"I know," He said as he opened his book.

My jaw literally dropped when he opened it. Literally. It was covered with the most beautiful pictures ever and they were obviously all taken by him. I noticed that most of it was pictures of Sungyeol or some other guy that looks like him. His brother. He must have seen me stare as he slid the book towards me so I could get a better look. It was amazing how a guy who seems self centered (rumours..) was taking breathtaking photos of his friends and family like a professional. 

"D-do you think it's nice?" He stammered cutely. 

I smiled and faced him for the first time. His eyes were so crystal clear and it felt like I could loose myself in it but I quickly gave up on that thought and said, "Dream job?" 

"Photographer," He stated proudly. 

The teacher slammed her books to her table making everyone jump including me and Myungsoo. I quickly gave his book back before opening mine and beginning to sketch out some photos of birds. Then some mushrooms...whatever that came to my mind. From the corner of my eyes, I could just make out that he was smiling at me but when I turned to glance at him, he was looking the other way. Illusions. 

"We are announcing the groups you will be in for your assignment now," The teacher began and I immediately crossed my fingers under the table. 

It wasn't because I hated the people in my class nor do I dislike. I just wanted to be in a group he is cooperative not one of the jerks or female dogs.

"Eunji, Soomi, Jay and Sunghee is group one. Bora, Yerim, Yonghwa and David is group two. Chanhee, Chaekung, Ceci and Carma is group three. Sunhwa, Bomi..." The teacher began to say the students name one by one. 

I was getting a little bit impatient and began to tap my feet. 

"Suzy," The teacher started and I jerked up. "Sungyeol, Myungsoo and ah, new student, Yoseob." 

I quickly released my fingers which were now covered in sweat and glanced at Sungyeol and Myungsoo who was practically glowing. Then I turned to face Yoseob who was sitting near the front. He was frowning...Weird. 

"Get in your groups and decide who will do what in the group now," The teacher stated and immediately everyone began to shift their chairs about.

I watched as Yoseob didn't even budge. Not until I gestured him to come over. He dragged his chair over and placed himself in front of Myungsoo. 

"This is my-" I began.

"Boyfriend," Yoseob said quickly. 

I watched as Myungsoo nodded approvingly and Sungyeol who seemed to be in shock as he cupped his mouth. 

"What?" He asked as if not believing and I kicked Yoseob under the chair.

He didn't bother to answer the question and continued, "I would like to be the model in the group along with my girlfriend." 

"I want to be the sketcher," I protested. 

"Then I will be the other model!" Sungyeol blurted earning a frown from Yoseob. He ignored it and continued, "I'm tall." 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and I did too. "Photographer it is," Myungsoo said as he wrote the list of names down. 

"Meet you all at lunch at the library?" Yoseob suggested and everyone nodded. 

I personally didn't like the idea. He was up to something. I swear.


OTL sorry for the wait. 

I hope you like my story~