Chapter 24

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

To Myungsoo's suprise he ended up being dragged to the principal's room by Hoya like a puppy who doesn't want to shower. When the reached there and took their seats a few minutes later the others arrived with blank faces. Hoya had asked nicely for the principal to leave his own office so he could 'investigate'. 

"So, I was watching movies las-" Hoya began before being rudely cut off by Dongwoo. 

"I did too!" 

"Anyways, one of the themes that kept popping up was death," Hoya continued not forgetting to emphasise on the last word. "There were also those...hold up. I'm having a blank moment...oh! There's those supernatural things, reincarnation, heaven and hell, angels and demons and then there was 'Twilight' being immortal vampires."

"Are you trying to say we are vampires?" Sunggyu asked as he pulled his chair and placed it next to Hoya in curiosity. 

Hoya hesitated and glanced at Myungsoo before saying, "Supernatural sounds alright...because I was chatting to Myungsoo last night and h-" 

"You were chatting with my boyfriend!" Sungyeol interrupted receiving glares from everyone in the room.

"Myungsoo fell asleep and when he woke up...his eyes were...blue." 

"Aaay! Sungjong said as he slouched back in his chair. 

"I'm serious! This could be a clue!" Hoya protested and Sunggyu nodded in agreement. 

"That happens to me too..." Sunggyu muttered. 

"What? Okay, this is getting ridiculous," Sungjong said but he glanced at Sungyeol before smiling.

"Its true but mine aren't neon blue..it's more of a purple."

Myungsoo who heard this stood up from his chair and pointed to Sungjong and Sungyeol, "They know something we don't." 

Sungjong and Sungyeol's face flashed a sign of panic before they lifted their arms in the air. 

"Ohs, we caught them whispering bout some secret they can't tell." Hoya added. 

"We were acting out a drama!" Sungjong lied. 

Myungsoo scoffed, "Then why did you run?" 

"It was part of the drama," Sungyeol joined in.

Sunggyu stood from his chair and grabbed Sungyeol by the collar, "Spit it out." 

Sungyeol then placed his hands together and began to pray, "Save me." 

This is when Dongwoo stood up too, "Unless we were reincarnated weirdly." 

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Okay, calm down. Sunggyu let him go."

Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol before pushing him back down to his chair and everyone began to surround. Myungsoo quickly grabbed a pen and paper from his bags to begin scribbling. When he was done and looked back up and he realised everyone was watching. He placed the paper neatly on Sungyeol's lap and pulled Sungjong over. 

"Okay, so I fainted and got eerie noises when I met this guy. Then me and Sunggyu have neon eyes. The two of you are hiding something. I'm giving you an option to give us one clue for any of the three points," Myungsoo stated as he folded his arms. 

Sungjong bit his lips and entered panic mode before pushing the decision to Sungyeol.

"Do you know who the guy is?" Sungyeol asked cautiously as he pointed to the first dot point. 

Myungsoo shook his head and Woohyun frowned, "He must be in our school right?" 

Myungsoo shook his head again, "He wasn't in any uniform." 

"Okay, just tell us," Dongwoo whined getting a little impatient. 

Sungyeol turned to Sungjong before muttering, "He's going to kill me."

"What?" Sunggyu asked as he placed a hand towards his ears.

"His name is Taecyeon." 


Oh my.

Suzy needs more screen time OTL 

being the awesome author-nim I am, I might actually double update...