Chapter 22

Fated to Love You [EDITING]

"Nonsense," Myungsoo said as he walked over to the bathroom mirror to find out that Hoya had stated the truth. 

Myungsoo furiously washed his face and looked back in the mirror. Blue eyes. 

"I need to sleep," Myungsoo said as he dried his face and walked back towards the laptop. 

"Are you o-okay? Y-your eyes are still b-blue..." Hoya said as he pointed to Myungsoo. 

"Talk to you tomorrow and don't tell anyone," Myungsoo hissed as he shut his laptop down and plopped himself on his bed. 

Throughout the night Myungsoo continuously shifted and churned in his sleep. Numerous times he sat up to find himself covered in sweat. This wasn't the first time this had happened.

= 2 Years Ago =

"M-Myungsoo, y-your eyes..." Moonsoo said as he dropped his bag on the couch and stared at his older brother.

Myungsoo who was lying on the other couch sat up, "What now?" 

"Y-your eyes...it's..." 

"I don't have time for this Moonsoo!" Myungsoo hissed as he grabbed a book on the coffee table and threw it at Moonsoo. 

Moonsoo quickly dodged it and took a few steps back. "It's...blue," He whispered. 

"I can't hear you," Myungsoo said slightly getting annoyed. 

"It. Is. Blue. Your eyes are blue!" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Think of something more realistic the next time you try to trick me." 

Moonsoo shook his head and ran up the stairs to fetch a mirror. When he came back Myungsoo was staring into his phone with bewilderment. 

"H-Hyung! Are you okay," Moonsoo said as he ran over to Myungsoo's side and dropping the mirror on the floor.

Myungsoo stood up abruptly and went to the bathroom. He only walked a few metres and yet he was already producing sweat. 

"What's happening?" Myungsoo muttered under his breathe as he turned the tap on. 

He heard a few knocks on the door before hearing Moonsoo scream, "Hyung! I will call the ambulance!" 

"I'm okay! I'm just wearing contact lenses!" He lied as he began to flush water on his face. 

When he looked back in the mirror his eyes weren't as neon blue but a faded blue. He covered his eyes with a cloth and headed out to his room whilist using his hands as a tool to get around. 

"Show me!" Moonsoo roared as he tugged on the cloth. 

Myungsoo hissed, "I poked myself, okay? I'm tired." He made his way pass Moonsoo and closed his door not forgetting to lock it. 

==

"It will be gone by tomorrow," Myungsoo muttered as he lay back down and managed to fall asleep.