1;; Final

Soft Winds

 

LuHan was beautiful.
 
His hair was golden blonde and his lips were thin and shiny.
 
His skin was as pale as the moon yet his voice was as quiet as the wind.
 
The way he sang was that of an angel. The way he danced was as graceful as a ballerina.
 
His skin was soft and cold to the touch. His fingernails were neatly trimmed and his eyes were big, big, big. Like a small deer.
 
And XiuMin loved that about him. He loved it so much.
 
But, so did SeHun.
 
XiuMin didn't want to believe, but he knew LuHan loved SeHun, too. There was no chance for little MinSeok.
 
Whenever EXO-K was elsewhere, all his time would be spent with LuHan. Sleeping with LuHan. Eating with LuHan. Laughing with LuHan. His world was LuHan.
 
But alas, whenever lead dancer SeHun came around, LuHan would forget XiuMin was even there. Everything would disappear, all except Oh SeHun, the love of his life.
 
But, XiuMin remembers. He remembers.
 
He remembers the day he first saw LuHan. He was sitting by a tree, playing the guitar and singing
.
His peach-orange shirt and his blue, skinny jeans.
 
His beautiful black hair swayed along with the soft winds.
 
His voice filled the air and his small, frail fingers brushed against each guitar cord gently, the sound of metal and taps mixing in also.
 
His love for LuHan could not be tamed. It was hard to resist purposely brushing up against LuHan's shoulder. Or holding his hand in public. Or hugging him in bed, pretending he was fast asleep. The feeling of LuHan's warm, delicate body next to his was more than enough.
 
But, he couldn't love LuHan.
 
Because he knew LuHan loved SeHun.
 
But, that's okay. That's okay. As long as LuHan is happy, XiuMin is happy.
 
And if Xiumin isn't happy, all he has to do is close his eyes. Close his eyes and let the soft winds of the night take him away.
 
The soft winds from the day he met him.
 
A/N: I'm sorry??/? Because this fic was weird u_u I ship HunHan but XiuHan is just too kyot and I can't-
 
I hope you enjoyed this weird fic, I don't even know. >.>
 
Please subscribe, comment, share!^^
 
Have a perfect day and let the soft winds take you away~