Please give me Shelter

The Chacarron

Play
>this<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02dMxQ-_NDg&feature=watch_response
Song

 

Heavy rain came..

 

Chacarron walk alone the street without anyone on his side. He is asking for a help but no one help him... Heavy rain doesn’t stop and the wind keeps blowing. "I have to find any of the royal kids before I die" He said. A wind blow hard and make Chacarron kneel down he was crawling on the street until he reach one vacant lot. there he fall sleep.

 

"Appa it a human" Female voice said

"Min, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Soeun, Where am i?" He asks and fall sleep

 

The next day Chacarron woke up in a dirty place. He stands up and walk off the room. The family that adopt him is eating, Its the family who adopt Hyoyeon.

"Your awake" Said the father.         

"Appa now we have new people here I think unnie made a right decision to leave. I think he is hard working" Said the daughter.

"I’m hungry" Chacarron said.

"You can't eat when we are eating" Said the mother.

"Yeah ahjjussi wait us until we finish" Said the daughter.

"Give me food please" Chacarron is begging

The father drags Chacarron on his room.

"you can't eat today" He said and lock the room.

Chacarron cried and think about his brother and sister also the missing. He was hungry and looks food inside the room. "The old user of the room left her things here" Chacarron said. Hyoyeon left the other things on that house. He found small box inside of the cabinet but its lock.

                                                                                                                                                  

"Wait oppa" Hyoyeon said and get her necklace that fell on the ground.

"Your necklace is so unique" Jaejung said

"Key it’s the key in my old things. When they adopt me they want to sell everything that I’m wearing. They said they adopt me because I’m rich they want to ask money to my biological parents" She said.

"Yeah me too I’m adopted" Jaejung said. "Before they died they give me this" Jaejung said and show the necklace.

"Oh the only thing that I have is my bracelet and the pendant of my necklace"

"Oppa" Hyojoo call Jaejung. Jaejung show his smile before facing Hyojoo. "Oppa I thought you forgot me" Hyojoo said

"I’m not" Jaejung said and smile brightly and rubbing his head.

"Hmm" Hyojoo said while pouting and looking at Hyoyeon.

"Oh she the daughter of my landlord we runaway and we don’t know where to leave." Jaejung said.

"Oppa you both runaway" Hyojoo ask

"It’s not what you think. She my dongsaeng" Jaejung explained

"Ani its okay" She said and looks down. "If you want you can stay in my place" She offered

"Aigoo its okay we can find new place to live"

"I don’t think you can find new place to live" She said "It’s getting dark so please come with me." Hyojoo said

 

"Small box please open for me" Chacarron said. He was not in mood so he throws it the box the bow broke and it’s already open. He was shock and picks the bracelet. He remember that he give that bracelet to Hyoyeon before. He saw the pendant and opens the locket of the pendant... Ommo Hyoyeon stays here. Hyoyeon is here I have to find him. He hear a sound of a truck it’s the garbage truck. "I have to plan this."


Mianhae sooyoung
im not in mood to publish it
but i realize i have to finnish it
before you ckick me in our house xDDD