The past

The Chacarron

One hot day the king decided to go to beach with his children Jaejoong, Junho, Wooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Soeun with his very trusted knight Chacarron. Chacarron is the best friend of king and there is a rumor that if something happened to king the king will pass his throne to him. and if Jaejoong is in legal age he should pass it to him.

Chacaroon and the kid are playing on the water jaejoong is 12 years old, Junho is 10 yeas old, Wooyoung is 8 years old, Hyoyeon is 5 years old, Sooyoung is 4 years old and the youngest, Soeun 3 years old. Since the queen die the king promise to take care of these children. Chacarron help him a lot with his brother and sister yesung and Min. Min always carrying Soeun they always playing.

While they are busy king try to go far from seashore everyone is stopping him but he wanna show that he is the best. the wind blow and there is tidal wave. everyone run to save their lifes Chacarron hold the hands of Junho and Jaejoong and Wooyoung is hugging him on neck. Min is hugging Soeun tight Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is holding tight to yesung but no one defeat the wave Min release soeun accidentally. Chacarron bang his head and release the royal boys same with yesung and the worst is the king die.

The child of the king separated from each other Jaejoong have a sort of amesia and one family adopt him. a couple but never get gift of children they love jaejoong as like as their own son, Junho adopt of family one family and grow as a happy boy but still he can go to sea water because of his trumatic experience when he's still young. Wooyoung is adopted by liabrian and old maid librarian. Hyoyeon is on the rich family but they always left scar on her heart. Sooyoung is adopted by japanese couple who stay in korea for long years. Soeun grown up in orphanage with the nun.

After a years of sleep Chacaroon woke up after 10 years of sleep.

"Oppa" min is running fast calling Yesung "C-Chacarron wak..." Min cant finish her word but Yesung run fast to see chacarron

When they got their Chacarron was crawling on the room

"Hyung" Yesung said

"Yesung you grow fast and handsome" he said

"Oh yeah i use to it everyone is telling me that" He said and showing his muscles to Chacarron

"Oh yeah Min dont grow" He said Min wanna kick him but Yesung stop her

 

 

Now Chacarron awake the mission is to find the lost children of the king. They dont open for public search so they can protect the children for any bad person that wanna try to kidnap them.
 

 


Here is for today
hope you laugh today
 
 -Subscribe or Comment-