I Wanna Grow Old With You

I Wanna Grow Old With You

 

"Kyu, what are you doing? Are you okay?" Sungmin asked his lover as he entered their shared room and noticed Kyuhyun looking intently at something in front of his laptop.
 
Upon hearing Sungmin's voice, Kyuhyun immediately went to his lover and enveloped him in a hug. Sungmin was shocked at his lover's unusual behavior. He felt Kyuhyun's body shook and he felt worried. He gently patted the maknae's back and hugged him back.
 
"Kyu? Is anything wrong?" Sungmin asked worriedly as he heard Kyuhyun sob. "Honey, please tell me."
 
"D-don't leave me, Min. D-don't....d-don't f-forget me when we grow old." came Kyuhyun's reply and hugged Sungmin tightly.
 
"Eh? Kyu, what are you talking about? You know that I would never ever leave you." Sungmin answered, still confused with his lover's acts.
 
Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin and gently cupped his face. Seeing the tear-striken face of his lover, Sungmin felt his heart has been crushed. He slowly wiped those tears and pecked Kyuhyun's lips.
 
"Min, promise me....Promise me that you will never leave me....That you will never forget about me when we grow old.....That we'll spend each and every day together making precious memories....That we'll love each other till eternity-"
 
"Shhh~What's wrong with you? It's not like I will leave you or something." Sungmin cut him, who is still confused with what is happening.
 
"Min.... Just promise me, please." Kyuhyun pleaded and Sungmin hugged him again before capturing his lips. Sungmin could feel all of Kyuhyun's emotions through their kiss-longing, love, assurance, and a promise of a lifetime together. Sungmin understand him now. He don't want to lose him. Kyuhyun is the best thing that has ever happened to him and he will never let go of the person who made his life meaningful. Never. 
 
After their kiss, Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun's eyes lovingly. "Kyu, whatever happens I will never ever leave you. I will be with you until the day when both us have grey hairs, when both of our skin wrinkled and sagged. I will be with you till eternity. I wanna grow old with you, Kyu. And when I die, I want it to be in your loving arms. I love you so much."
 
Kyuhyun was overwhelmed with all of the words that he heard from his lover. He cried again, but this time it is not because of worry and fear of losing Sungmin, it's because of too much happiness that his heart can't contain. He kissed Sungmin's forehead, then both of his cheeks, his nose, and then his lips that he'll never get tired of kissing even when both of them becomes old.
 
"Sungmin... My Lee Sungmin... I love you too so much that I cannot express it in words. I wanna grow old with you too, my love. Thank you for coming into my life and for loving me unconditionally. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And if, God forbids, that you will have dementia or Alzheimer's as we grow old, I will be by your side no matter what, helping to remind you about how great our love story is. I'll never leave you. You are my life, Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun said lovingly and pecked his lover's lips again.