Chapter 1

Fast-Forward Love

 

Fast-Forward Love

Chapter 1

 


 

Yoona’s P.O.V

“Unnie! Hurry up! Palli!” Seohyun yelled from outside, the car horn was beeping many times.

“I’m coming!” I yelled out the window, raising an eyebrow as I saw her with her notebook out. “Just one sec!”

I quickly pulled my boots up and sprinted downstairs while grabbing my bag. I looked at the kitchen for a brief moment…food. I grabbed an apple and a cereal bar and opened the front door. I quickly locked it and tried catching my breath as I walked to her car.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Seohyun greeted me as I flashed a quick glare.

“Seohyunnie…” I started, taking in a deep breath as she started to drive. “We’re early! You had me thinking we were late!”

“Mianhe” she replied. “You know I like being early, I hate being caught in those crowds”

“I understand, don’t worry. Just tone it down a little next time, yeah?”

“Ne, unnie”

Suddenly, a massive sleek black car pulled up alongside us with loud music pumping. “Yah!” I looked to the right at the car and saw them. I wrinkled my nose and looked back to the front. When the green light appeared, the car beside us had cut infront of us, almost hitting our car.

“Yah!” We yelled at the same time, glaring after the car.

“Who do they think they are?!” I yelled, anger fuming within me.

“That was so close!” Seohyun yelled, the steering wheel as she drove after them.

“Tell me about it” I murmured, cursing continuously at them.

**

As we parked in school, we could already hear the screams and giggles.

“This is what I wanted to avoid, unnie” Seohyun said in an exasperated tone.

“I know…” I trailed off, looking out the window as the blur of girls appeared infront of sleek black car. “Come on, let’s get into school before them” I said, opening the car door and waiting for Seohyun to follow as we walked inside.

“Yoona-ah! Seohyunnie-ah!” I heard our names being called as we walked through the busy school hallway. I looked to the right and spotted Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa waving. We walked up to them with smiles on our faces.

“Annyeonghaseyo” we greeted them in unison as we approached. Sungmin oppa and Sunny unnie, also known as the SunSun couple, have been dating since high school; they’re pretty much smitten with each other and spend as much time together as possible. We should know.

“Annyeong” they greeted us back, Sungmin oppa had his arm around Sunny unnie’s waist and was whispering things in her ear, making her giggle. “Did you hear that Eeteuk Oppa and Taeyeon Unnie are finally together?!” Sunny squealed, clapping her hands.

“Jinjja?” I smiled, my mouth slightly gaping. “That’s daebak!”

“Wow! When did this happen?” Seohyun questioned, also smiling bright.

“I don’t know the details very well but Eeteuk hyung texted me this morning that they were together” Sungmin oppa told us and we nodded.

BRING!!

“There’s the bell” Sunny unnie sighed, looking up at Sungmin oppa with a sad smile. “See you later oppa”

“Bye Lee Soon-kyu” Sungmin oppa teased, smiling cheekily at Sunny unnie.

“Yah!” she yelled playfully, walking towards him with her first in the air.

“Palli unnie” Seohyun said, grabbing Sunny unnie’s wrist and dragging her down the hallway to our next class.

“Annyeong oppa!” Sunny unnie waved with a smile on her face.

“Annyeong Sunny!” he replied, walking the opposite way.

Our first class was English which we had together. Seohyun likes sitting in the front seat therefore we need to get to class before anyone else. Especially the kingkas or we’d get caught in the ruckus.

We entered the class and spotted, no teacher? Hmm, Park Seunsengnim is normally early… I shrugged it off and sat next to Seohyun with Sunny on the other side of her, students started to pour in and so did Tiffany unnie.

“I don’t know why they force me to take this class…” Tiffany unnie mumbled to herself; however it was loud enough for all of us to hear. Tiffany unnie was very fluent in English since she was born in the United States.

“Tell me about it” Jessica unnie followed, nudging Tiffany with her shoulder with a smile.

They came and sat behind us, we turned around (except for Seohyun who was taking out her stationary, notepad and other things). “It’s weird…” Sunny unnie started, quickly looking at the door. “Park Seunsengnim is normally here way before us…”

“I know…” Tiffany unnie agreed. “Maybe he’s sick or something”

 

The class slowly became full with the exception of some slackers and the volume also climbed higher.

“He’s not here?”

My eyes snapped to the door, and standing there was Cho Kyuhyun, a kingka and also the guy who was in that car earlier on! I scowled and looked over to what Seohyun was doing. These guys think they’re everything and think that they rule this school. Babo. “Then we can all ditch”

Seohyun’s head snapped up instantly, her eyes widening as she looked at him. “Ditch?” she mouthed. Of course, she was outraged that he had suggested this; she took school very seriously (as did we).

“Come on” he said smirking, his eyes fluttering to the girls that swooned to the sound of his deep voice.

Seohyun stood up from her seat, capturing his attention. “We can’t…skip. That’s breaking rules”

He raised his eyebrow, looking at her with a sceptical expression. “And you are?”

“Seo Joo Hyun” she replied but continued. “We should study”

He started to chuckle and shook his head at her. “That’s funny… bye” And with that, he walked out. Almost all the girls poured out of the classroom, along with him. And Seohyunnie’s expression became more surprised.

“Babo. How can they break rules?” she looked at me with wide eyes. I shrugged and turned back around to the rest of my unnies.

 

The other one is worse…

 


 

To Be Continued...