Possibilities

Haven't Met You Yet/Everything

One random day, it could have been any day, really, something changed. This particular day happened to be a sunny Sunday. Not that it matters, but the winds of Change swept in on that particular morning.

 

Donghae woke up, feeling a buzzing current underneath his veins. It whispered to him of answers, of filled holes in his being, but most of all, of urgency. He threw on a nice but casual clothes on, grabbed his phone and wallet, and embarked on a journey. This journey started off as him getting onto a bus that would take him to the freer part of downtown that his usual stuck-up self would never dream of going to.

 

Hyukjae woke up when a gentle breeze caressed his soul. It softly sang of hope, of hidden courage, and of adventure. It also hinted to him that for today, it was okay to leave Eunhyuk behind. Hyukjae decided to follow his gut instinct, put on clothes that were his own style, grab his backpack with essencials, and run to the nearest bus-stop that would take him to the creative part of town that his normal self would never dare go to, but Eunhyuk would never fit in in.

 

Donghae was paciently waiting for the bus when he saw a strange young man sprint to his bench like his life depended on it. When he reached the bench, the stranger loudly plopped onto it right next to Donghae, turned to him with the biggest gummy smile and said, "Whew, I barely made it!"

Donghae felt his breath being taken away, as if the bright man had sprinted right into him.