Haven't Met You Yet

Haven't Met You Yet/Everything

Donghae is Donghae. Lee Donghae. A lot is said by that name. It stands for his charming face, his y manly muscles, his stern expression when he's being serious. It stands for the wall he built over the years of failed relationships to keep people from seeing his softer cute side from days long passed. It stands for a smile that is but a hint of its true blinding potential.

Being Lee Donghae was not ideal, but it will have to do. Just like it had been just fine for many years now.

 

 

Hyukjae is Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae. However, he prefers to go by Eunhyuk. Unlike Hyukjae, Eunhyuk is not insecure about his face. Unlike Hyukjae, Eunhyuk isn't shy; in fact, he is usually the life of the party, even if it's at his own expense. Both Hyukjae and Eunhyuk have a common ground: dance. When he dances, he does not care who he is, or what mask he's wearing. He is himself. Sensitive, but strong. Funny, but reserved. Always addicted to strawberries. Another thing that both his names have in common.

Being Lee Hyukjae was tiring, but so was being Eunhyuk. However, there was no reason to change this state of affairs, so he never did.

 

 

Neither of these young men know that their lives will change. All they know is they need someone, but they just haven't met that person yet.