Chapter 2

Rumpelstiltskin

 

Welcome- SHINHWA

[Nobody pov]

She was frozen. And there is the guy named Andy, standing in front of her, without any clothes on him. He was looking back at her and realized that Hanbyul was looking at him. Their exchanged their terrified glances.

“AAAAAACCKKKKKKK!!!!!!” Both Hanbyul and Andy finally screamed. Hanbyul quickly averted her eyes from looking at Andy and bowed at him. “I’m sorry!” she swiftly ran outside his room.

“Aishh Park Hanbyul!!!!” Andy screamed as loud as he can, letting out his frustration. He quickly put on his shirt which on the bed and quickly went out.

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanbyul ran down the stairs as quick as possible. She heard Andy screamed her name. “asdffghj I’m dead” she cursed on her thought. She ran into Eric and Junjin who were going upstairs to meet with Andy.

Hanbyul quickly bowed to both of them and run away. But, her actions suddenly stopped when Junjin quickly hold tightly her wrist, telling her to not go.

“Yah! Why do you seem like seeing a ghost just now?” Eric bluntly asked. Hanbyul tried shoved Junjin’s hand but his grip was too strong.

“I’m not seeing a ghost” Hanbyul stopped and saw Andy who was going out from his bedroom with his angry face. Hanbyul started to feel more nervous. “But I will.” She pulled her hand strongly, making Junjin startled and released his grip.

Andy saw Hanbyul. He let out an evil laugh. “You’re freaking dead now Park Hanbyul. You me.” Andy said, making Eric and Junjin confused. Junjin leaned closer towards Eric and whispered, “Hyung how do a girl a guy?”

Eric just showed him his blank face and replied, “I don’t know”

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy chased Hanbyul around the house like mad man and screamed “GUY ” over and over. Eric and Junjin just look at them in awe. They never saw this scene in any movie that they have saw. They never thought their maknae will behave like this towards woman since he is the most gentlemen in their group.

Hanbyul was running as fast as she can and didn’t notice the slippery floor. She felt down hardly on the floor. Andy who was also running as fast as a leopard can’t control his speed. He managed to slow down but can’t keep his balance and fell on Hanbyul. Their eyes met. Andy look straightly at Hanbyul’s brown eyes.

“Beautiful.”

He thought and continued to examining her feature. Hanbyul also felt a strange thing when Andy stared at her.

“Jin-ah! I think we come at the wrong time.”

“Yes hyung. I absolutely agree at you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is it???????? I hope it funny….

Have you watch this guy he’s awesome!!!!!!

 

 

 

And some ricjin for you guys.

tumblr_mbmfznlHK61rgddkro1_500.gif

tumblr_mbmfznlHK61rgddkro2_500.gif