Chapter 1

Rumpelstiltskin

 

SHINHWA - '눈 오는 날 (The Snowy Night)'

 

[Park Hanbyul]

Everyone had those days. Days that everything they do doesn’t seems right and days they feel miserable.

Unfortunately for me, everyday are these days. 

Forget to introduce myself. Hello there! I’m Hanbyul, Park Hanbyul. A 31 years old lady who is the assistant of the most arrogant spoiled 32 years old man in Korea history, Lee Sunho which mostly known as Andy Lee. Okay I admit it, he’s seriously handsome and also full of cuteness BUT that’s only his appearances (don’t be fooled by his appearances). Inside he is like an irritating old man who nags around when he see any mistake.

“Why this coffee feels too hot?”

“It’s too sweet. Do you want me to die at this young age?”

“Can you even cook?”

And many more. Try to imagine being in my shoes. Everyday there’s must be a cup of a hot chocolate when he wake up. His shoes must be shining every day. In the week days, there must be breakfast ready on his table in the bedroom. Didn’t he have hand or leg to do these works?

*Sigh*

So today, I went to his bedroom to put this very hot chocolate milk. I knocked the door few times, to give him warning before entering and I slowly turned the door knob. I entered and saw no one there, but I heard someone was taking a bath in the bathroom.

“He had awake, which mean I don’t have to wake that lazy brat again” I thought and put the hot chocolate milk on his desk.

“Lazy” I shook my head as I looked at his desk. There is lot of papers scattered on his desk. Since I’m a helpful and intelligence assistant, I carefully rearranged his scattered paper. Mainly the paper is about Lee Company.

 Suddenly, I found and old picture of a little boy and a woman. “Probably him and his mom.” I thought as I observed the picture closely. His cheeks were so chubby, making me wanting to pinch his cheeks so much.

 I was planning to leave after cleaning his desk but then she heard a door suddenly opened behind her. I turned around to see. And my eyes opened as wide as they can. I was frozen….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 is up…. So how’s it?

I hope you weren’t disappointed with this. And for my subscribers, thanks for subscribing and those people who views this story, don’t just view on it … come subscribe ok.

Let’s be friend

 

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno2_500.gif

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno3_500.gif

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno5_500.gif

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno6_500.gif

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno7_500.gif

tumblr_mbi8zbX9zq1qgjshno8_500.gif