Infinite Status....

Not a ReplaceMent (Sequel to Dear Diary)

~at infinite's dorm~

 

After getting some rest, Sunggyu went to the living room and saw his dongsaengs gathered there,

Woohyun : Ah...hyung...already wake up..come join us..

Sunggyu : oh..okay..*sit down beside Sungjong and hug his arm... Sungjong-ah, you've gotten prettier...I bet girls out there obviously envious with your look...

Myungsoo : Neh hyung...you know what, because of his look, a random girl came to him when he was about getting into the elevator and he just stand there   like  a stone because of the shocked..hahaha..

Sunggyu : Really Sungjong?? 

Sungjong : * nodded .aish Myungsoo-hyung...cut it off already... i bet sunggyu hyung is the 100th person you've told this story to...

Sunggyu : So guys, mind telling me what happened at the airport earlier, the airport polices, the girls screaming out your name??

Woohyun : oh..about that, hyung dont you really used the internet?

Sunggyu : of course i've used it, only for doing my assignments and world news...

Dongwoo : hyung, if you read about the world news, you should have find something about us.

Sunggyu : No, i don't. just tell me already....

sungyeol : okay hyung? do you know Woolim entertainment?

Sunggyu : ermmm....no.

Sungyeol : Aish...this hyung really....let me explain. Woolim entertainment is the entertainment company that owned by royal family...only the chosen one have the oppurtinitiy to enter this company. many teenager try their best but not everyone will selected.

Woohyun : yeah hyung...this company required a full package of  a idol. The looks and the talents. And now we, Infinite are the part of this company including   you.

Sunggyu : Me?? how you all got in that company? i thought you all didnt have interest in music

Woohyun : We are...it's all start we just playing around...one day when we walked around the town, we saw a random dance competition. for fun, we register ourselves in that compeiton. when it was our turn, the song was H.O.T by shinhwa...we all just dancing copying the dance and surprising we were in perfectly sync and be the winner of the competition. what we didnt know, it was actually held by the Woolim entertinment. The first winner won a contract with the company and we all agreed too. and then, our life as an idol begun....

Sunggyu : but why i am the part of you? i didnt enter the event?

dongwoo : at first woohyun was chosen as our leader. but since i'm older than him, he afraid to scold me and the management doesnt like this situation. they at first, want to held the audition for the leader position but we all objected it because we all think the same person that suit to be our leader. the person can control us strictly.

Sunggyu : it was me right?

woohyun: neh...so what do you think hyung..

Sunggyu : I dont know..Let me ask my parent permission first.

Sungyeol : No need hyung, we already got the permission..

Sunggyu : what??

when they about to explain in details how they got the permission, the door bell ringing..all of them look to the door...

Sungjong : oo...she must have arrived..

Sunggyu : who?

Hoya got up and open up the door. a person that came got the cute eye of Sunggyu get widened........

To be continued....:)

 

sorry guys...for the late update. i'm actually didnt felling well these day, i've got fever, along with cough...and its been three days now....

well enjoy the reading...Kamsahamida..oh..btw, who wanna be my FB friend , please pm me and i will tell you my FB account name....