Korea....I'm Back!!

Not a ReplaceMent (Sequel to Dear Diary)

_Sunggyu POV_

 Now, here i am..on the plane..finally, after a few years, i went back to Korea.. Its been a long time since ___________'s death..i will reach the destination about an hour

~after an hour~

i was on my way to the waiting lounge to wait for my dongsaeng. They always be by my side eventhough we didn't met  for a long time. i noticed today there are so many girls in the airport.. they look like they waiting for someone..i think...since they not here yet, i decided to buy some food because i'am so hungryyy...

while i was enjoying my food, i was suprised by girls screaming... I look up and see my Infinite dongsaengs were escorted by airport polices??and..some girls or should i say FANGIRLS  were catching them and look like they want to eat them alive??? huh??

i saw Sungjong were waving his hands to me....the girls seem to froze...i guess they must be wondering who was Sungjong waved to...i just smile to them and they approached me...the girls just getting louder when we were giving hugs to each other....

Me : Hey guys, wassup..

InFinite : we were fine hyung..

Me : good...and what is this all about??Fangirls?? Airport Police??

Woohyun : we are gonna tell you later. but first let get out for this place..i'm getting dizzy already with all this screaming.....

Me : Alright then...let's get home first then i want all of the explaination right after that..arrasso?

Woohyun : ne..

we all went back home and all of them start telling me one by one....