Monday - 3/10/2012

My Secret Diary...

Dear Diary,

Anyong~! Today's the  1th week of term 3! Sigh, my holidays are officially over and it'll be studying and doing homework now :( Well at least i can see my friends at school again! So i'm not that sad... Nothing happened much today other then at lunch with my friends and gossiping about other people, yea, i know its a terrible to gossip and my mother always said if you gossip about others to much you get ulcers and that's terrible, so from now on i'll stop gossiping, well at least keep it to a minimal amount. First day of school and the math teacher loads us with tons of homework! Life just gets harder and harder...

Ohh! Today we had a new transfer student in year 8... Name: Yoona, um... what to say? not being a or anything but shes that "tyical" type of girl that I hate at first sight. Yes, theres like 7 billion people in the world and she's the type i don't like. Popular, cute, y, likeable, smart and confident, oh and also an attitude. School uniform is optional in my school so yea, not much people wear them. You should see what Yoona wore when she showed up! White shirt, checkered tie, checkered red skirt, or should i say mini-skirt? it was so SHORT, it was literally showing her ... and these round "nerd" glasses. I bet you they were fake, she wouldn't have a degree and just wearing them to look "smart/cute." The type i hate. Ok, i should stop writing about Yoona, don't judge a book by its cover as people still say, i don't even know her so why hate?

Thats about it for today and no more gossiping and ing. Going to keep studying!

 

Joeunbam (goodnight) diary,

Jessica