Sunday - 2/10/2012

My Secret Diary...

Dear Diary,

Agioo~ my first time writing in you! Anyways let me introduce myself, I am Jessica. I am your typical high school student who likes being lazy, sleeping, eating and Facebooking, is that even a word? Anyhow I am a "good" girl you could say. Not one of those s that wear the super short skirt, face caked in a ton of makeup and flirts with the boy's school down the road.  I have a dog called Sultana, because he loves eating sultanas well he likes eating everything... a tank full of goldfish that sits around and does nothing all day long and dong-saeng (my younger sister, Krystal), she's like the pure angel from heaven to my parents, friends and everyone else but too me she is a she-devil that always steals my things, barge into my room, pulls out the USB when i am doing homework, cries over every little things and worse of all i get the blame! when she cries its ALWAYS my fault! *Sigh* life is unfair. 

 

Oh well, new topic. School Life. My school is the typical high school. There's the 5 groups of girls:

 

1. The "Popular" girls - Or should i call s? This is the group on girls that everybody loves. The teachers like them, the students likes them. everyone likes them but they wear tons of makeup: mascara, foundation, eyeliner, lipstick, blush, eye shadow, you name it!  After school flirting with the boys and acting all "mature" (by the way i go too an all girl school). Yet people still like...  noisy in class, talks way to much about their "love" life, act all cool, and makes trouble in class.

2. The Nerds - The bunch of girls that get A+ in every subject, hardly talks in class, kinda loners, often teachers pet and at recess and lunch they meet up in a group and read books or go to the library 24/7! Nothing much to say about them but they have a good job in the future~!

3. The + / - This is the + group. Even worse then s they roll their skirt up so high their are literally showing, make up too the extreme zone, so much makeup and foundation that they don't even look real, more like fake plastic Barbies. The top 3 uniform button is undone and their lacy bra is for the public to see and probably won't hesitate to sleep with guys for the $$$ cash, status, fame or whatever they want.

4. Trouble Makers - The bad girls. 8 out of 10 words they say are either dirty or swear words, loads of body piercing, dyed hair, jigs school and always ready for a fight.

5. The Norms - The NORMAL group of people. Yes, they do exist! Do their homework, study for their test, wear the right uniform, have decent/real friends, get into occasional friendship fights and have a normal social life.

 

So Umm... I would classify  myself and my friends as group 5. The Norms. Were normal at least.. Do our work, hand in our assignments on time, talk to each other over Facebook, have a decent social life and keep to ourselves. Anyways its getting late now, 11 pm, i ought to get some sleep and i got school tomorrow! 

 

Goodnight my diary xoxo ,

Jessica

 


Ohhai there, thank you so much for reading the first chapter of "My Secret Diary"

by me! Please feel free to leave a comment i love comments , when i get one i feel so loved!

Please also feel free to click the little red heart to give me love and support by 

subscribing to my story~! Thank you again and i hope you enjoyed it! 

Omg this is pissing me off, AFF keeps making this chapter M! So please read at your own risk!

 

Random fact: Everything we eat or drink gives up gas! (by that i mean fart)

but just about the only food that doesn't give us gas

is rice! So keep calm and keep eating rice! 

 

Random Gifs: