inscure

Insecure

Grey equals Minseok's view/thoughts. It's just the very first part otherwise this story is in 3rd person. 

-------------------------

 

I smiled thought I had not a clue what his parents were saying, it made me nervous. I wonder what they thought. I've barely been here for an hour, almost 15 minutes maybe, langue barriers but its not like I at Chinese... I know some! I know the little bits...

 

Minseok grabbed Kris's big hand under the table and intertwined their hands, it make Minseok's heart warm and sure. This was the first time he was meeting Kris's parents, it's nerve wrecking especially since Minseok is Korean and a boy. By judging from the way Kris's dad was looking at Minseok as if he was disgusting, Minseok thought it was going not too well. Kris's mom on the other hand was  rather kind of happy, happy that her son decided to finally get married and that he actually found someone to love and someone who loves him back as well, knowing Kris's is hard to put up with. She smiled adoringly at Minseok for she thought that he could pass as a girl, she laughed and blushed to herself. 

 

That's probably where he gets his coldness from his appa. The dinner was awkward besides the small questions and occasional conversations Kris's mom asked Minseok and Kris. When Minseok couldn't understand that well Kris would translate being as multilingual as he is. Though Minseok didn't understand much he kept a smile plastered on his face while he listened nodding occasional because he felt it was appropriate. 

 

After dinner Kris suggested that they go and that the dinner was enough for one night, especially for Minseok. Minseok was the first to leave after he left hugging Kris's mother who was smiling and telling him that they should come back soon. Kris was called back by his father before they left sending Minseok out alone. Minseok felt his stomach drop, a little, he trusts Kris.

 

 

--*-- --*-- --*--

 

 

When Kris entered the car Minseok bombard him with questions.

 

"Do they like me?" 

 

"What did your appa say?"

 

"What do they think?"

 

"Am I okay?"

 

"Am I good enough?" 

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't communicate as much." 

 

Kris was upset at the two last questions that flew out of Minseok's mouth. He knew that Minseok was feeling insecure, it happened the very first time Kris introduced him to his friends. Kris knew the insecure thoughts that were going through Minseok's mind, scared that he was going to leave him, but he wasn't and never plans to. 

 

 

--*-- --*-- --*--

 

 

Later that night after Kris and Minseok had showered together Minseok went to hide. He felt unworthy. No wonder why the shower was so awkward. 

 

Minseok couldn't even look at Kris when he had opened the door for him to get out of the car. 

 

At first maybe he thought it was awkward after Kris hadn't bother to answer, look or maybe even listen but after some time he said his famous words "maybe next time." How reassuring. Minseok felt sad maybe he was not good enough, insecure thoughts tainted his mind. How could Minseok's heart be at ease?

I

nstead of usually grabbing Kris's hand holding it and swinging it around like always Minseok shyly fidgeted like the first time they held hands. Kris slowly and hesitantly initiated, because its not like him to do things first, grazed his fingertips into Minseok's palm but Minseok flinched and jerked his hand away as if Kris's hand had shocked him, it did.They stopped walking. Kris was surprise because usually, never, would Minseok refuse to hold Kris's hand, ever. It only took a second for Minseok to shoot his head up and look into Kris's eyes realizing what he just did. Kris's eyes held a spark of something but Minseok couldn't catch it. 

 

"Sorry... you scared me" Minseok 'laughed off' nervously taking Kris's hand and interlacing them tightly, as if he was going to lose Kris. 

 

 

Once they had entered their condo they decided to just shower then sleep, its been a hard and long night, instead of snuggling up on the couch watching a movie till they were sleepy. 

 

Minseok felt hesitant taking off his clothes feeling self conscious as he watched his lover slip out of his clothes and go into the shower. It was quiet now. Usually Minseok would be shrieking as Kris would try to take off Minseok's clothes and shimmy in front of him half making Minseok cover his eyes screaming and laughing at his gorgeous lover. Not tonight, Minseok was too busy staring at the floor. By this time Minseok didn't even want to shower with Kris anymore. He just wanted to shower like he should be, by himself. Minseok entered the shower looking at the tub floor running into Kris's back. Minseok wrapped his arms around Kris's waist and hugged him from behind. Kris grabbed onto his smaller lover's hand. 

 

"Wu-fan, Krisus, Duizhang... sorry I'm being so weird" Minseok said in Korean against Kris's back. Kris understood and felt his heart squeeze. 

 

"Don't turn around Wu-fan" Minseok ordered his lover to stay because Minseok didn't want him to see that he was crying but maybe Kris wouldn't notice he was crying because he might think it would be the water.

 

"Are you okay baby?" Kris had turned around and held Minseok properly now resting his chin on Minseok's head. Minseok pushed himself into Kris's chest and nodded listening to Kris's thumping heart beat. Of course Kris would know now that his Minseokkie isn't okay. Kris lifted his sad lovers chin up to make him look up at him. Minseok's eyes were wide and glossy, "I'm fine," wiping his face then smiling.

 

"Babo" Kris said then kissed Minseok's shoulder all the way up his neck to his lips lightly. That's how the usual showers would be.

 

"You must be tired so lets go to sleep okay?" Kris said once he had draped a towel over Minseok who was hiding his body. 

 

"Yeah" Minseok whispered as Kris dried Minseok's hair carefully. 

 

 

--*-- --*-- --*--

 

 

"Found you" Kris whispered into Minseok's ear hugging him from behind making him jump from the little ball he made himself into. Kris interrupted Minseok's quiet time jumbling all of his thoughts up again. 

 

"Wh-what are you talking about? I-I was just going to read" Minseok lied but Kris wasn't buying into it knowing how bad of a lair he is. 

 

"I figured you were trying to escape since you didn't return to bed" Kris said rubbing circles into Minseok's waist. Minseok didn't answer. 

 

Kris picked Minseok up, slipping his arm around the smaller mans back and under his thighs, who pouted "put me down~ you know how much I hate this Wu-fan." 

 

They cuddled in bed for while before Kris started Minseok's thighs and tummy.

 

"Wu-fan stop that" Minseok whined. 

 

"Stop being so stubborn" Kris smirked at Minseok who turned red.

 

"Am not!" Minseok frowned as Kris slipped his hand up under Minseok's shirt rubbing his tummy. 

 

"Dui Zhang you better stop that" Minseok said his voice almost breaking into a shriek as Kris's hands had wondered down to Minseok's hip bone making Minseok unable to stay still. 

 

"Now I can't touch you?" Kris asked playfully nibbling Minseok's earlobe before he planted sweet kisses into Minseok's neck. Minseok was already squirming against Kris as he slid his hand up and down the inside of his thigh. 

 

"Wu...Wu-fan" Minseok's voice broke as he breathy gasped Kris's name holding onto him. Kris 'shh-ed' against Minseok's lips who whined back against Kris's lips knowing where this would lead to. Minseok sighed into Kris's touches as he glided his hand up his back lifting his shirt off. "Mmm Wu-fan" Minseok would groan knowing he was the only one which was even worse for Kris because that was Minseok seducing him, even though Minseok himself didn't know that. 

 

"Just let me admire you" Kris smiled genuinely as he looked at the gorgeous man in front of him.

 

"Noo" 

 

"How on earth did I get an angel like you?" Kris asked sweetly Minseok's cheek before he took Minseok's lip into a slow sweet kiss taking his breath away. 

 

 

"Are you ready Minseok?" Kris asked. Minseok 'mm-ed' that he was ready because every single time Minseok could never get used to the starting pain. Kris set himself at Minseok's entrance and slowly pushed in, also interlacing one of his hand into Minseok's tightly clenched hand, letting him adjust. Kris waited, though he couldn't, as always, until Minseok moved which made Kris grunt as he felt himself in Minseok's hot heat. Minseok whimpered and moaned as Kris pounded away hitting the spot which made Minseok's stomach boil and throw his head back into high ecstasy. Minseok was a wreck less mess constantly screaming "WU FAN" after the few rounds Kris suggested. 

 

 

Minseok was completely spent . Kris was all smiles now and his tired lover's hair and rubbed his back who lazily snarled at him. Kris ignored the glares he was getting and kissed Minseok's lips wanting to devour him again but Minseok pushed him back and glared.

 

"Okay okay that's enough for one night" Kris chuckled at Minseok quickly kissing his lips once more. 

 

Minseok glared frowning, "go to sleep." Kris just smiled kissing Minseok's cute cheeks.

 

 

 

"My parents like you, you know that?" Kris said making Minseok's face light up.

 

"Really?" Minseok smiled softly, "they like me?"

 

"Yeah" Kris smiled kissing Minseok's forehead, "but I like you even more. I love you, you're good enough Minseok, you surpass me, you're my angel and I love you that's all that matters."

 

"No more rounds WU FAN."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

GAH XIURIS. <3 

I wrote this all in one night! :D Kind of insecure? lol 

And NO I did not write all of this at school hahah! 

Comment! :D