Thump Thump Virus

When It Rains

Edit: I fixed the grammar issues~


"What was that?! ‘It’s been a while, Bang Yong Guk.'" Himchan imitated Mi Sun's head bow, his voice uncomfortably high.

"What do you mean? I thought it was rather appropriate considering everything that's happened." The stylist mumbled, holding up two shirts against the ulzzang before placing both back on the clothing rack and grabbing one she had previously, handing it to Himchan. "Here; change into that."

"Appropriate? You're trying to get him back as a lover, not win him over as a friend." He huffed, taking the shirt.

Mi Sun huffed back and scowled. "How else am I supposed to act? I can't exactly act like I used to around him." It wasn't like Yong Guk was acting like how he used to, either. All he had done in response to her greeting was nod back before scurrying away to have his make up done, obviously uncomfortable with Mi Sun's sudden appearance. She frowned at the memory. Does he hate me now? I mean, I wouldn't blame him...

"Why not?" Himchan questioned, knocking the woman out of her thoughts.

She blinked. "Because."

"Because isn't a reason." The blonde waggled a finger that the petite woman swatted at.

"Because of everything that's happened!"

Himchan shook his head, a smile appearing on his lips. "Forget about all that, okay? Concentrate on the now and show him that you want to go back to how things used to be. That's what you want, right?" Mi Sun nodded, a shy look enveloping her features. "Then just concentrate on that, and everything should fall into place."

Before she could question him about his advice, Himchan strolled away to get dressed in the clothing he had been handed, leaving Mi Sun at a loss. How was she supposed to get things back to normal between her and Yong Guk? By acting like how she usually would? How could she do that after everything the two of them had gone through together? It could seem insensitive, and--

"Noona?"

Mi Sun jumped, startled by Daehyun's voice. He chuckled and patted her head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you ready for me?"

"It's fine, Daehyun-ah. I was just lost in thought." She gave him a reassuring smile and began searching through the clothing articles on the rack. "And yes, I'm ready."

A few comfortable moments of silence passed between the two as Daehyun watched Mi Sun go through different shirts and pants, contemplating whether he should ask her about what was on her mind. He knew that it must be Yong Guk; what else could it be? However, he wasn't sure if it was his place to ask. Seeing sadness flit through Mi Sun's eyes, Daehyun threw away any doubt he had, and spoke.

"Would you like to talk about it, what's on your mind?"

The woman paused in her searching and sighed, rubbing the nape of her neck. "Well..."

Daehyun shifted. "Is it Hyung?"

"Yeah..." She didn't attempt to deny it, seeing no point in doing so. More than likely, all of the members were aware of what had gone on anyway. “I’m not sure how to act around him now, or how to get things back to normal. Himchan implied I should act the same way that I did before, but I'm scared that that would seem rude, or insensitive, or something..." Mi Sun sighed again and plucked a shirt, a jacket, and a pair of jeans from the rack, handing it to the observant nineteen-year-old. "Here you go."

"Thanks," He carefully took the clothing and met Mi Sun's worried eyes. Daehyun smiled, patting her head again. "Just act how you usually would, minus the romantic part. Be yourself, and I'm sure things will be okay."

"If both you and Himchan are saying to, I suppose I'll try..." She smiled back, though she still seemed worried. "Thank you, Daehyun."

The singer simply smiled and nodded, leaving to get dressed. Soon after his departure, Zelo came for his clothing, followed by Youngjae and Jongup, all three of them joking around with her just like how they used to before she became Secret's stylist. Just like that Mi Sun was back in their lives as if she had never left, and she liked that; she was happy that nothing seemed to have changed. A permanent grin was present on her lips the whole time she chose outfits for the boys.

Then Yong Guk came for his clothes.

Act yourself. Okay, you can do this, Kim Mi Sun.

The petite woman took a deep breath and gave the rapper a bright smile. "So you're ready for your clothes?"

The man held back a startled expression at her chipper attitude and simply nodded. She's acting so... cheerful. He felt his heart drop. She really must have already moved on.

"Well, let's see..." Mi Sun began looking through the numerous articles that hung on the clothing rack. "Is there a certain style you want to try out? Or anything in particular you feel like wearing?"

"Not really."

Just those two words were enough to send shivers down her spine and make her heart race. "Then I suppose I'll just have to go with what I feel like seeing you in..." Mi Sun mumbled, feeling a pressure in her chest. I really hope this 'being myself' stuff works... I want us to at least be on familiar terms again. I can't stand acting like strangers.

Days turned into weeks, and soon weeks turned into a whole month. Mi Sun continued to work with BAP, designing outfits and concepts for their comebacks and performances while also managing their clothing for each performance when it happened. The old routine she had with the six boys returned, and the woman found herself feeling much more at ease and content with her life than she had a month ago. Things were back to normal for the most part, and for that she was grateful.

However, "for the most part," means that not everything was back to normal.

Yong Guk, though he had loosened up around Mi Sun and was actually beginning to be himself around her again, still had trouble being around his old girlfriend for extended amounts of time, and he wouldn't allow them to be alone together. Mi Sun was convinced that he was still upset with her for what happened, but Himchan consoled her, telling her that Yong Guk just needed more time to adjust having her back in his life. While she appreciated the comfort, she just couldn't fullheartedly believe it.

She had broken his heart; Mi Sun wouldn't be surprised if there was some lingering hurt and anger towards her.

To further complicate things, Yong Guk was sure that Mi Sun had already moved on, which was why he couldn't be around her for too long or be alone with her; he knew he still had feelings for the stylist, and he didn't want to encourage them. It hurt him to act coldly to Mi Sun at times, and he hated the distance between them, but what could Yong Guk do? He couldn't see any other way to control his feelings.

Aish, these two...

Himchan bit the tip of his thumb as he watched his two friends tentatively exchange words while preparing for BAP's next performance. Do I have to do everything?

...

"Yah, Bang Yong Guk,"

"Hmm?" Yong Guk sat on the couch in BAP's dorm, feet resting on the coffee table as he wrote lyrics to a song in a spiral notebook he had in his lap. Himchan stood in front of him, arms crossed with his usual exasperated look.

"When are you going to visit that gazebo? You've had plenty of time lately."

"Why do you want me to go so badly?" The rapper questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You've been cooped up these past few months, and I feel like you need some fresh air. It isn't healthly to work twenty four seven and never take a break."

The blonde waved his friend off. "I don't work twenty four seven, though, and I feel fine."

It was Himchan's turn to raise an eyebrow. "What are you doing now?"

"Writing ly--" Yong Guk stopped himself from finishing his sentence, looking away from Himchan. "Um..."

"Exactly." Himchan smirked triumphantly. "This is why you need to visit that place. It was like your own little hideout where you could relax without worrying about anything. You always seemed refreshed after going there."

Yong Guk sighed. He didn't particularly want to go because that would only bring up the feelings he still had for Mi Sun that he was trying his hardest to bury now. By the way she was always so happy and energetic, it was obvious she had moved on from their relationship; he had even heard that Il Sung asked her out a while back, and Mi Sun had accepted. Allowing his feelings to continue when Mi Sun's were already gone would do him no good. If going to the gazebo would get Himchan off his back, though... "Fine, I'll go soon. Happy?"

"If by soon, you mean now, then yes."

...

Because of you

This heart of mine goes thump thump

I only love you, the words my heart wants to say out loud

You are my virus
You will make it harder on me
When I look at you again
My heart will hurt


Lyrics are from "Thump Thump" by Sunny Hill and "Virus" by BEAST. The first song is for Mi Sun, and the second song is for Yong Guk. :)

This may be a little shorter than the other chapters, but I felt like that last line was the best place to stop for this chapter. This chapter... ugh. >.O Some of it wasn't hard to write, but I felt like I was having to try really hard to get it typed, and because of this, I'm not completely satisfied with this chapter. I apologize if its quality isn't up to par this time, but it's quite possible that I will come back later on and edit it and make it better, so hopefully you'll have something better to read later. ^^

What do you guys think of the poster? I made it so that there was something to look at until the actual poster is done (kills me not to have a poster for this story yet >.<). It's my first attempt, so it may not be all that good, but I don't think it's all that bad considering it was my first time. ^^

The next chapter will most likely be the last chapter... T^T

Thank you to all my readers, commenters, and subscribers! I love you guys~! :3

Don't forget to drop a comment whenever you can~ and I'll see you guys next chapter!