Connection

SURVIVE~ A Miyavi Fanfiction

 

*A.N. :Ok, this is the final chapter! I'll warn you from now, it's kinda... cheesy xD

But yeah, I hope you enjoyed it, I'll try to write happier (?) fanfics in the future.

Thanks for reading <3*

 

   Soon he arrived in a really quiet part of the city. He got out of the car and took a deep breath, then layed on his back on the cold ground. Waiting. He felt bad for leaving, but he knew that someone will come after him... And he would have to give a lot of explanations... But he couldn’t think of any. He just starred at the sky. It was starting to get dark outside, so the moon appeared on the starry sky, lighting the world in a mysterious way. It felt strange...

   Almost 2 hours had passed, but he was still waiting. He knew he’d hear her footsteps running towards him, her screams, he knew that he’d see her smile again... And her tears too. But suddenly, weird thoughts started running through his head. He was worrying about her.

„What if something happened to her? I shouldn’t have left her alone. What if she doesn’t want to see me ever again?”

   He suddenly got up and drove back to the school. It was closed. Miyavi stood hopelessly in front of the big building for a few minutes. Then he turned around, sighing and looking down at his feet. Right then, he saw her. That familiar figure, her innocent eyes, her perfect lips, her shiny brown hair fluttering in the wind made his heart pound with excitement. He never felt happier to see someone. He felt like jumping to hug her, but he knew he couldn’t. She opened to say something, but Miyavi didn’t let hear speak.

   „Listen... I know what you’re thinking. I wanna say sorry, but apologising won’t change anything.”

   „You-”

   „You know...” he interruped her. „All this time I thought you’d come after me no matter what. But I was wrong. You don’t deserve all this. Maybe you’re willing to come after me, but for how much longer?”

   She was listening to him not saying a word, her eyes getting wet.

   „I realized... If you love someone, don’t leave them! You have to show them your love, right? And... I didn’t. I only expected you to save me everytime I’d fall... But one day, you might not be willing to do this. Because it’s all in vain. Lindy...” he said looking into her eyes.

    „I don’t wanna hurt you anymore. I don’t wanna hurt the others anymore... And I don’t wanna hurt myself anymore. You know what’s the most important thing in life? Being with the one you love, making them feel important, and not regretting anything! I’m gonna leave everything behind. I’m not gonna regret anything. I’m gonna be with you and make you feel important every single day of my life. You made me realize that. You’ve made me stronger, and I don’t know how to thank you enough for that... So I’m just gonna be here for you like you were for me. I’m sorry, Lindy... I love you!”

   Miyavi was the first one to break the distance between them, getting so close to her that he could her her breath. He put his arms around her protectively and she put her arms on his chest. As soon as he hugged her, Lindy stopped suppressing her tears.

   „Miyavi...” she said, Miyavi still holding her.

   „I know I should’ve searched for you... You think it’s wrong for someone to wait to be saved. But I think it’s also wrong not to save the one you love. You thought that I’d come find you, right? Well, somehow... I wanted you to come after me. I was the one that had to be saved. Maybe it took you this long to realize, but you came back to me. You never really left me. And I’m happy for that. I’ll do the same, I’ll leave everything behind. At first, I felt bad for liking you, because no one else did, but I knew you had something special, I could feel it. You know... „ she lifted her head to look him in the eyes. „You may think it’s stupid, but our hearts connect in some way. And this connection it’s too strong for anyone to break it. We don’t know each other for too long, but that doesn’t change anything for me. I love you too!”

   None of them could say anything else.... They just let their smiles talk instead.