Taste of Blood

SURVIVE~ A Miyavi Fanfiction

 

   His long messy black hair was covering most of his face, his tattoos were covering his whole body, and his eyes were wide open, watching everyone. Even one gaze was making people stand still in front of him.

   „His eyes are frightening”, a boy said to his friend after Miyavi passed them by.

   And he heard it. That made him look down the rest of his way to the classroom. First day of school. For Miyavi, this day was one of the worst. As horrible as the rest of the school days, actually. He hated being around people, mostly because he didn’t understand them, and they didn’t understand him. But he was forced to go to school, he was forced to face people, he was forced to handle all that bulling. Everyone thought of him as the „weird guy in the school”, even Miyavi himself thought that. But he liked being that way.He liked spending time daydreaming, being in his „own little world”, though his world wasn’t so bright either. He would start with something positive, yet his thoughts would always turn into dark, depressive subjects. Even suicide. Yes, that became one of the main things he was thinking about, lately.

   „Good morning!” said the teacher when he entered the classroom. Miyavi stared at her for a few seconds, then walked at the very back of the class, the weird looks of his classmates making him bite his lips. He ignored everyone during all the classes.

   When all classes were over, he quickly got out in the schooyard. But just when he thought he was free, it seemed like the terror had just begun. Three kids from his class were standing right in front of him. Miyavi barely knew those guys, but they were definitely the „bad guys” in his school. The guy in the right, Kevin, was wearing a pretty transparent tank top that revealed his toned body, he had wristbands on his arms and a red bandana on his head. The one in the middle, Brice, had a black mohawk and a lot of heavy bling blings around his neck. The 3rd guy, named Butch, had his hair shaved, ear piercings, and a scary attitude. All of the guys were frowning, but Miyavi knew that they were just trying to intimidate him. He wasn’t scared at all. He's fought a lot before, and he considered himself ready, so he thew his school bag on the ground right away and took off his jacket. The guys’ eyes focused on Miyavi’s body, as more of his tattoos were revealed. They looked him in the eyes again.

   „You wanna fight?” Brice asked. It seemed like a challenge to Miyavi.

   „This guy thinks he can beat us all up” the guy continued, laughing.

   „Or maybe they’re just trying to make fun of me”, Miyavi thought, that thought making him clench his fists.

   „Of course I can!”, he answered. The guys started laughing at him, but their faces went so suddenly from amuzed to serious.

   Without hesitating, Brice raised his fist up and punched Miyavi, making him fall on the ground bleeding. He wiped the blood from his mouth right away and tried to stand up, but the other guys pushed him back down, starting to kick him and hit him in every way they could. Miyavi tried to hit them back, but it was too much for him. The three guys soon realized that they won, and they stopped, then showed their well-known „victory smiles” and ran away. Everyone that was there watching left quickly after the fight. No one tried to help Miyavi, they left him on the ground, all of his body being covered in bruises and part of his face bleeding. He was panting, and drops of sweat were falling from his forehead.

   „I’ve been defeated” was all he could think. After a minute, when there was no one else in the schoolyard, he got up, grabbed his bag, and went home with a disappointed look on his face.

   „Well... You can always take revenge, right?”