I tried.

Decisions, Decisions...

 

Jessica woke up and cringed. "Agh..." Krystal kicked her bed and sighed as she walked away. "Fine. Let me just tell you that you're letting Tiffany sit next to her." She snickered and opened the door to head off to her college. Jessica's eyes flung open and she sat up. After getting ready, she ran out the door and saw the car leaving. Inside.... Taeyeon is too sick to go to work which means.... 
 
No no no no!!!
 
--Jessica's POV--
 
There is no way in hell I'm letting Yuri alone with that seductress. I don't care if she loves Tae, after what happened yesterday, I can't allow my back to be turned for a second! I sprinted as fast as I could and started calling out for Yuri. "Yuri-ah! Don't forget me!" I saw her turn her head. She looked away but snapped her head back to looking at me. I noticed the shocked expression. She called out for the driver. I continued running and the abrupt stop made me slam into the car.
Boom. My vision went black.
 
--Yuri's POV--
 
Thud.
What was that? I climbed out, holding Tiffany's hand and dragging her out along with me. Arriving out, my eyes widened. The driver and Tiffany cracked up laughing but I folded my arms. Omo! How can they find this funny? Jessica was lying there, knocked out from the impact. I sprinkled some water from my bottle onto her face. I saw her twitch. "Jessica..?" I kneeled down. "Sica~ Wake up..." Her arms flung to slap my face. Oww..
"Go away Krys..." I smiled and decided to be cheesy. I don't care if we're in public. I kissed her and Jessica's eye's flung open. "Khrhys...???!! Yuhrhi?!!!" The ice princess pushed me away and stood up. "What the hell, Yuri? I swear––..." She stopped and looked around. "U-Uh..  Haha... How about we go now?" Tiffany giggled and Jessica glared. Tiffany stopped and just smiled at me. I smiled back. Cute. The driver headed in and Tiffany took her seat. I followed after and looked at Jessica. "What? Can't I just smile at the girl for once?" Jessica shifted and I scratched the back of my head and sat down next to Tiffany like a student. Aish, who is the boss around here?
 
--Normal POV--
 
Jessica sat in the back and folded her arms. Yoona and Seohyun came in later and smiled. Tiffany waved playfully and Yuri followed. Jessica, however, just stayed in her position like a statue made from ice. Seohyun frowned and sat down next to the 'statue'. Yoona sat on the other side of the 'statue'. They arrived in silence and Yuri climbed out, holding a hand out for Tiffany. Walking out hand in hand, Jessica rolled her eyes and followed after Yoona and Seohyun. They continued their secular activities and allowed patients in early. Everyone was busy and they managed to hire a couple others. Seohyun arrived in Yuri's office with the list:
 
[↓Station | ↓Full Name |  ↓Age]
[Surgeon- Choi Sooyoung (22)    ]
[Nurse- Hahm Eun-jung (23)        ]
[Nurse- Park Jiyeon (19)              ]
[Counter- Kim Ryeowook (25)      ]
[Nurse- Kim Da-som (19)             ] 
[Nurse- Park Leeteuk (29)            ]
[Security- Lee Sungmin (26)        ]
[Security- Kim Yesung (28)          ]
 
"So are they coming in or are they already working?" Yuri put the paper in a folder and rubbed her chin. Seohyun lifted a finger. "They are currently working. Ms. Eunjung is currently helping Jessica, Ms. Jiyeon is helping Tiffany, Ms. Dasom is helping Yoona, Ms. Sooyoung–– She's a funny one–– is taking over Taeyeon's room as of now, and Leeteuk is helping Sooyoung." Yuri tilted her head to the side. "Funny as of how..?" Just then, a shouting could be heard.
 
"WHO. ATE. MY. LUNCH?!!" 
 
Seohyun laughed nervously and pointed to the source of the sound. "Funny as in that." Yuri sighed and gave Seohyun a thumbs up. "Alright... I'll take care of that. Good work, Seo. You are dismissed." The young girl exited and returned to her office. Yuri cleared and stood up. She stretched and rubbed her temple. "Aish, this girl..." 
 
--In the lobby--
 
Yuri stepped out and saw the people waiting were scrunched up and uncomfortable. There was a girl standing there in a doctors outfit. She was fuming with anger, breathing in and out, holding up a empty bento box. Yuri pointed to the girl miserably and talked to herself. "That... Must be Sooyoung." Jessica's patient walked out and exited, heading to the counter where Ryeowook resided. The other patients just walked out and cancelled their appointments. Yuri clenched her fists and was about to yell out when Jessica stepped up, raising her hand. "I ate your lunch. And?" Sooyoung grabbed Jessica by the collar and Tiffany rushed out, Jiyeon following after her. "What's wrong?" The young new girl scattered and clung onto Tiffany who kindly reassured her. "Don't worry." Yuri smiled at that. But her attention returned to Sooyoung who was growing violent, shaking Jessica. Yesung and Sungmin gripped them and tore them apart. Yesung rubbed Jessica's back and Jessica nodded. "I'm fine. I didn't take that seriously." Sungmin held Sooyoung like he was backhugging her and pulled the girl into Taeyeon's room, seating her. Leeteuk started talking with her and Sungmin returned. "Um, it's alright." He stopped in his tracks when he spotted Yuri upstairs. Yuri at this point was gritting her teeth and glaring at them. Everyone shifted their attention and Jessica stepped up again. "Yuri-ah.." Yuri raised her hand and stood straight up. "I don't want to hear it. Get back to work. Oh and Tiffany, I'm happy you were calm. Great job." Yuri smiled at Tiffany and left. Jessica's face darkened and she returned to her room and sat down, conversing with Eunjung. Everyone else returned to their posts as the day dragged along silently.
 
 
...Excluding some Keroro sounds echoing in from Seohyun's room.
 
--Jessica's POV--
--Jessica's Room--
 
That warm look she had for Tiffany... I wasn't jealous. I'm... just curious. What is it does she have that I don't? Did Yuri not confess to me? I just don't get it. She has to be holding something for her. Or Tiffany said something? Eunjung sat down across me, on a lollipop. "What's up with you?" I looked up. God, she better not get on my nerves. I won't resist to slap her. "Just some issues." She shifted into a more attentive stance. "Oh? You like Yuri?" I lifted my head and stared. "What?" Eunjung inhaled and repeated it. "Do you like Yuri? Like, gat-eun gat-eun." I laughed. Eunjung was okay. "Yes...~" 
"So you're sad because she got mad at you? Well, this is work, so maybe you should let it slide~ It happens, it happens."
"You don't understand."
"Eh? Explain."
"Well..." I need to let it out. Here I go. "I think she loves me but loves someone else."
Eunjung dropped her lollipop and hung open.
"Come again?"
"I mean... She said she loves me... But the look she gives Tiffany. It... It's loving." Eunjung washed her hands and sat down and dried them. "Look. It might be friendship."
"It's not."
"Okaay~ Why do you think so?"
"She obviously loves her."
"Why?"
"Maybe something I don't have. Or something she said that was attractive. Or was it their long time relation? Is Yuri a player? I'm really not sure."
"Why?"
"What do you mean 'why'?!"
"Why is it always about them and not you? Maybe you're lacking something."
"Pfft. What?"
"You're in love with her the crazy-like way. Be yourself. Loosen up, and express your love instead of being a jealous freak."
"I-I'll try.."
"Good. I'm glad we had this talk."
I stood up and shook my shoulders a bit. Breathing in and out, I headed out for the usual dismissal. This kkab Yul treats us like students. Eunjung followed after me and I saw everyone chatting, sitting on the benches, or playing with water. Even Seohyun was there. Where was Tiffany? I rushed to Jiyeon. "Yah! Where is Tiffany?!" Jiyeon pointed toward Tiffany's room. "She's over there speaking with Yuri unnie." I nodded and patted Jiyeon's head. Then, I rushed to the door. It was locked. I tried listening in, and I didn't hear voices. I heard moans.
 
Kwon Yuri. You're dead.
 
 
A/N : // The result of listening to Miss A's 'Touch' and 'Goodbye Baby' way too much, ladies and gentlemen. ↑