We've went our seperate ways.

Decisions, Decisions...

 

 
--Tiffany's POV--
--Inside Tiffany's room: Before Jessica's arrival--
 
I stared at her. "Y-You do..?" Yuri looked down at her feet as she leaned against the wall. I could see the redness of her face. "No, Fany-ah... I did." I decided to tell her as well. I could muster the strength now. 
"I loved you too."
I smiled and sat on the edge of the patient's bed. "But now I love Taeyeon. You may be my boss, but my love for you is the past. We may have done crazy things in the US..." I felt my cheeks redden. "..But my present is Tae. I'm sorry." Yuri looked up and tilted her head to the side. "Don't apologize. Being so kind may make me fall for you again."
I laughed. "The same goes for me." Yuri smiled.
"Aish! Tiffany! I moved on too! Don't think I'm so helpless.."
Remembering what happened on the way here I smiled. I jumped off the bed and moaned. "Ow! My foot..." I sat down and Yuri started to massage it slowly. "You're such a baby. It's just a tendon. It'll be fine." I liked it but then it hurt slightly. I couldn't stop myself from . 
 
--Jessica's POV--
 
Eunjung shook her head as tears fell out my eyes.  I knocked on the door again. Tiffany opened it and from pure anger... 
 
SLAP!
 

 
Tiffany collapsed on the floor, holding her red cheek. "Jessica!" Yuri stepped up and looked at me. She doesn't want to use my pet name, huh? I spoke first, however. "I hate you, Kwon Yuri. I can't tolerate your mistakes anymore... I know this is sudden, but I don't care. I want to make it clear. I hate you... I hate you!!" I said with a cold tone. Then I stormed off, and the other staff followed, thinking we were dismissed. I decided to drive home today. I stomped into my room and burned Yuri's letter. I ripped the expensive necklace off my neck and hid it in my drawer. I buried my head in my pillow and cried. "I knew you were a good for nothing player, Kwon Yuri! I hate you.. I..hate you.. so much!!" Krystal came home early and tried to talk to me. I just pushed her away and she followed obediently. I wasn't in the mood after what happened.
 
What did I do wrong, Yuri?
Am I not enough?  
 
--Normal POV--
--Hospital--
 
Tiffany stood up and walked off. But stopped and turned her head, not facing Yuri completely, she spoke. "Yuri.. I don't know what we did wrong.. But, promise me.. You'll let me be your..." Yuri looked up, with wondering eyes.
 "..Let me be your past. And keep Jessica as your present..
...
..
.
..and future. Goodbye, Kwon Yuri. It was nice loving you."
Tears escaped Yuri's eyes as Tiffany walked out. Was this it? Was everything sorted out today? Yuri collected herself and stood up straight. Clearing , she hurried home, as she was planning something special.
 
--Taeyeon and Tiffany's House--
 
Taeyeon rose up from bed and raised her hand. "Fany Fany Tiffany!" Flashing Taeyeon one of her eye smiles, Tiffany walked over. "What is it, my little Tae?" Lifting a finger to her lips Taeyeon looked around. "Promise you won't say no~..."
"I'd never say no to you."
"Can I go back to work tomorrow?"
"N..."
"Tiffany!"
"Fine. But don't stress yourself. Let Sooyoung and Leeteuk stay in your room with you and help."
"Okay~!"
Tiffany shut the lights and blew a kiss to Taeyeon. With a smile, Taeyeon fell asleep. Tiffany finished the chores and tried to fall asleep. She kept tossing and turning. "Yuri... You make everyone worry, don't you?" She thought. Letting ot a timid sigh, Tiffany grew weary of whether Yuri will try anthing at all. Cutting off her thoughts, a pair of arms wrapped around her. Tiffany smiled and put her hand on Taeyeons. "That's right. I don't need to worry. I love Tae." She thought. Soon after, Tiffany managed to fall asleep in Taeyeon's arms..
 
--Kwon Mansion; [9:45 PM]--
--Yuri's POV--
 
I fixed my dress and picked up the flowers and box of chocolate. I hope this works. I exited into the night sky and looked at the river flowing in my yard. Two trees stood on either side of the paved path. I sighed and entered the black car. My personal driver, Heechul, gave me a thumbs up and I smiled. "Thanks. You know where to go." We stopped in front of a white and pink house that was neat and cute. It rested calmly alone on a well cut yard that included a few small flowers. The gate was of steel and in italic, 'Jung' was engraved. This was it. I stepped out and Heechul wished me good luck. I need to give him a raise later on. I opened the gate and walked to the front door on the stone paved path. I hesitated, but pressed the bell. I could hear Jessica cry out in frustration; 
"YAH! WHO IS IT AT THIS HOUR?".
I smiled and took a deep breath. I gasped as the door opened and Jessica stopped. "What are you doing here?" I stiffened at the coldness in her words. "I w-want to apologize." I let out the flowers and chocolate. 
 
She took them and looked at me. "You're such a sinner." I smiled. "If it's a sin to love you, then so be it. I'll face the consequences happily, thank you very much." Jessica blushed and stomped. "Yah! You say the most romantic things at the wrong time!" I winked and grinned. "But I know you love Tiffany.. I don't want to cry anymore. And being with you, thats all I get. Sorrow." I looked down. I can't believe it. "No. You got it all wrong. We've went our separate ways. Now, I'm free from that burden. Now, you're mine and mine alone. I love you, Sica." Jessica just sniffed and frowned. "Not this again." 
"Jessica, I really do."
"Stop lying."
"I'm not."
"Prove it then."
I pulled out my pocket knife and snapped the blade out. I held it to my neck and Jessica raised her hands and shook them like a maniac. "No no! Stop!" I lowered it and stared at her. "I'm sorry too, Yul. I was jealous and obsessed. I should've know you need some alone time with others." I nodded and took her hands in my own. I kissed them and looked at her straight in the eyes.
 
"Well, I'll see you in my office tomorrow then?" Jessica opened and pushed me. "I can't wait until then!" I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, Sica-ah?" She pulled me over and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined as her hands trailed down my back. I pulled away and shook a finger. "Aniyo! You have to wait until tomorrow. It's the last day of the week anyway. We can have all the fun we want over the weekend~" Jessica folded her arms and looked away. I bowed and left. Arriving in the car, Heechul gave me a high five. "Yes!" He said ecstatically. I laughed. "Arasso, let's go home now." Heechul nodded and we drove off. I lifted a finger to my lips and rubbed them gently.
 
Sica-ah...
Loving you isn't a sin~
It's a blessing.
 
 
 
 
A/N : // xD I hope I didn't lose any readers/commenters/subscribers after having Taeyeon die.. But she didn't! Oh well~ This fan fiction'll get more popular day by day~ Thanks for those reading currently! You guys are jjang! And I'd like to give a special thank you to my forever inspiration for stories, author yulsicwelove! Kamsahamnida! :3 
Anyway...
Goodbye readers, Goodbye! ^^
Amureon maldo, haji malgo, idaero sarajyeo juneun geoya~♪