Chapter 5

Cinderella

Kyuhyun looked down at his iPhone and read what Yoona had sent him. 'Hey why did oppa's mum do that?' He replied back 'Because she treats him like a slave..Why?' A reply came back from Yoona saying 'I'm behind you' He turned his head around and beckoned Yoona to come forward. She did as told and spoke confidently...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Ryeowook...

Ryeowook stared at Yoona while Jessica changed into a sweet person 'AH Yoona dear come in come in!' she hold of Yoona's hand but Yoona pulled away. Jessica frowned 'What's the matter dear?' 'Why did you hurt him?' Jessica's face darkened. Pointing at Ryeowook she replied 'He, didn't ask my permission to invite 2 guests over.' Kyuhyun and Sungmin both shook their hands 'Sungmin said we should go over to your house.' 'Yeah and Kyuhyun said  to help him.' At hearing this Jessica looked embaressed. 'Very well...GET ON WITH IT!' Yoona and Ryeowook picking picking up pieces of glass while Kyuhyun and Sungmin dusted the furniture. Sungmin's phone vibrated in his pocket. 'Ummm Jessica?' he shouted. Jessica hurried down the spiral stairs of the modern mansion 'What is it?' Sungmin replied 'Well you see my girlfriend and Kyuhyun's girlfriend want to help...' Jessica snorted 'Very well then!'