what method?

an unbelieved love completed!

The game finally wants to start. Xuan Wu High School team coach, saw many of the player is from ShinHwa High School, he start too afraid that they can win. Nan Feng Wei know that Ji Hen would not give out easily, so she had almost change all the players down and now in the count left Jong Hyun, Da Ying, Dong Feng Xiang, Key, Yu Bin and Kai. They are the most talented players that Nan Feng Wei sees in her own eyes.

Ji Hen: huh? Why suddenly they have some new members?

Ji Chou: brother, what happened?

They look to another side, they saw Nan Feng Wei, and they finally know that some of the players are from ShinHwa High School. Nan Feng Wei knows that Ji Hen and Ji Chou cannot find a way to beat them.

Lee Yin: this method, really can win?

W: yup, I sure can.

Du Fei: how come you say sure can?

W: because you could see that Key and Jong Hyun always changing the method to play, because this is to mixed those Xuan Wu players confuse.

All: huh?

Jun Pyo: our school always like to use that methods, so easily can see how we win our competition.

Lee Yin: no wonder, when NBA people come to ShinHwa High School, they very impress in the methods.

It only left about 3 minutes. Suddenly all the court people have become silent, now their score really very far. If now Jong Hyun or others goal one more, they can break their own records. Nan Feng Wei really wish that this is the first time to fight in Taiwan, and also Thunderclap, so she wish that they can win and help them to let others know that they have the power to win others school.

W: Jong Hyun, Kai, Key, Dong Feng Xiang, Yu Bin and Da Ying please win this competition, if not I cannot become one of you again.

Jong Hyun: I would win a medal for you, Wei.

X: so what should we do?

Jong Hyun: Xiang, you cut into the main court then pass the ball to Da Ying, then he would try to cut into the protection of Xuan Wu and then he would pass the ball to Key and then he would goal. So you all understand?

All: okay.

Host A: now is about to ended, I think Thunderclap team would use the method to beat Xuan Wu.

Host B: what method?

Host A: did you seen some of the member is new?

Host B and C: yup.

Host A: they are from ShinHwa High School the basketball team.

Host B: then?

Host A: normally would use another method that no people can think of.

Host B and C: oh.