Nan Feng Wei having danger

an unbelieved love completed!

The competition finally wants to end. They finally use the methods that are so popular in the basketball world. Lee Yin saw that method she also says that was so powerful.

Ji Hen: don’t let them got chance to get through to the main court.

W: hey, you cannot stop us don’t forget last time ShinHwa and Xuan Wu fight, who lose.

Nan Feng Wei was happy that they finally win the competition. She finally had a chance to get the second trainer and her really wish can help them to win another competition. After the competition, Ji Hen and Ji Chou come to find Nan Feng Wei.

Ji Hen: Nan Feng Wei, I had something want to talk to you.

They finding Nan Feng Wei because they want to beat Nan Feng Wei, they also from fire tribes, they have got an order from Nan Feng Yee that need to get rid of Nan Feng Wei.

W: what thing? Why call me out?

Ji Hen: sorry, we have to bring you to my boss.

W: oh.

Nan Feng Wei knows that they want to catch her, so she immedially pick her laser gun out and they start shooting each others. Lucky, laser gun no need to re-load the bullets, she had also press the button to let others know that she having danger. At first no people know, but when Jong Hyun they all return, he heard some noise.

Lee Yin: where Nan Feng Wei?

X: maybe in wash room?

Jong Hyun: hey guys, does you all heard what sound?

Shan: yes. This is the speaker sound.

They know that Nan Feng Wei must have problem, so they immedially run to where the signal is from, when they gone to the place, they saw Nan Feng Wei are fighting with Ji Hen and Ji Chou. They were shock that Ji Hen and Ji Chou know how to fight and use the fire power.

Shan: how come they know how to use the fire power?

Kai: maybe they are the spy.

Shan: what?

Kai: you don’t understand my meaning?

Shan: it means, they are from fire tribe and it is fire banner.

Kai: oh, I understand.

Shan had tried to explain to Kai, they still don’t know where to help her. Lucky Jong Hyun had some methods to help Nan Feng Wei. This maybe is because they super love each others.

Jong Hyun: you all just try to shot them after they shot finish Wei.

All: okay.