Milky House!

WGM: IU&Wooyoung; [Milky Couple] [Hiatus]

I do not own any of the following images/gifs

________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Mission Card]

[Dear Milky Couple]

[Congratulations, You have a new home!]

[Meet at Seoul XX at 2:00pm]

 

[@IU's Van]

IU: Eh? Already? [She looked at the mission card] Oppa! 

Driver: Hm, Yes? 

IU: Please take me to Seoul XX [Looked at the camera] Can you take a picture with this? [laughed while talking] Do I look weird right now? 

 

[@2pm's dorm]

Wooyoung: Yes~! [Victory fist pumped into the air, went into his room to get ready.]

Nichkun: [Staring at the mission card] ... Why is it always 2pm?! 

 

[@Interview Room]

Q: What kind of home did you want? 

IU: Hm.. I wanted a home that makes me feel.. happy, a nice fresh home where I can fall onto the couch after a long day and feel  comfortable! A very very happy home with a nice view! 

 

Q: What did you think when you heard you were getting a new home? 

Wooyoung: I thought.. We can get one this quickly? lucky!

Q: But the Adam couple got theres straight away, do you still think yours is still quick?

Wooyoung: [Looked to the side, he scratched his head and mumbled] But that wasn't a house it was a container.. 

Q: [laughed] 

 

[@Studio]

Jinwoon/Seulong: [Laughed] 

Kim Na Young: Couldn't they get something worse? 

Park Mi Sun: Like what? 

Kim Jung Min: A box? 

 

IU was at Seoul XX waiting for her husband, she sat on the edge of a fountain. Wooyoung arrived about 10 minutes later, skipping out of the car and towards IU. IU laughed. 'Where is our house?' asked Wooyoung. 'I don't know, they only told us to come here..' Somebody gave them a mission card, they both bowed their heads. Wooyoung opened it. 

[Dear Milky Couple]

[If you would like to see your new home, wander around Seoul XX looking for the clues.]

[Eventually you'll get there, you'll know where the clues are when you see a person wearing a WGM shirt.]

[They will give you the clue.] 

IU and Wooyoung stared blanky at the card for awhile. '....'. 'Should.. we start..' asked IU, Wooyoung replied a yes and they walked around Seoul XX to find the WGM shirt. They couldn't find anybody wearing the shirt. 'What is this?!' asked Wooyoung. 'I think they're are- [!], Oppa! Over there!' IU pointed. Wooyoung and IU ran towards the man in the WGM shirt, the man started running. Wooyoung finally catched him, and got his clue. He opened the envolope to see what is writted. 

[Go to XX]

'Ji Eun ah!' called out Wooyoung. 'I know which place we have to go to-' IU had lost her breath, and was sitting on the floor. She whined- 'oppa!' [ TT.TT ]. 

'Yah! What are you doing?!' Wooyoung said, walking towards her while laughing. They both got up after a small break, and went to find the other clue. They found 11 clues so far after atleast an hour, they couldn't find the 12th one. They kept searching. 'Ji Eun ah! I.. can't make it~' [I can't make it~] IU looked back at her husband, who was far behind her. They had been looking for the 12th clue for the last 20 minutes. 'oppa~!' she shouted, running towards him. 

Backround music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGt-GzpQcc

[Suddenly turns into a mini drama?]

                                           [Oppa~ I can't let you go, even if i die~

                                                                                           [Go without me, my love~]

[A couple of minutes passed...]

 

IU and Wooyoung were sitting on the side road, starung blankly at nothing.. [After 30 minutes of searching for the 12th clue.. still nothing.. How will we survive, my love?] They both stayed there for awhile, suddenly IU spotted something in a car. [!] 'Oh- oppa! She ran towards the car, and a person with a WGM shirt ran out, running. [?!] Wooyoung saw that he ran around the car, and to the direction of where IU was coming from. 'Oppa! Oppa, he's coming!' Wooyoung quickly ran behind a tree without the person looking. [This is our only hope.. After searching for half an hour.. I'll get him!] Wooyoung jumped, and caught the person. 

 

[@Studio]

All: [staring blanky]

 

Wooyoung caught him. 'Ji Eun ah!, I got him, I got him!' IU ran towards him, the person gave Wooyoung the clue, IU and Wooyoung hugged. Finally being able to see their last clue. [Skinship?!]

 

[@Studio]

All: [!] 

Jinwoon: Hahahaha! Cute!

Kim Na Young: Aw! Lucky! 

 

[After a long half an hour of searching..

                                          [They finally found it..]

                                                           [All they can do is embrace eachother with smiling faces..]

                                                                                                            [Finally after finding their precious clues..

 

IU and Wooyoung walked towards their location which took about 10 minutes, they finally arrived. [?!]

They both arrived at large, tall apartment building. 'Omo, we're living in an apartment?' asked IU. 'Uwah! Which room?' asked Wooyoung.

They got another envolope telling them which room, they both entered the beautiful apartment and took the elevator. They finally arrived at their room and headed inside with their keys. 'Shall I carry you in?' asked Wooyoung. 

 

[@Studio]

All: [staring..]

 

'Ani, I can walk.' replied IU. [Poor Rejected Wooyoung..] Wooyoung looked at her. 'Yah! Let me carry you!' He quickly picked her up as a bride, and opened the door. As they entered IU's head hit the edge of the door. She laughed. 'Yah!' Wooyoung placed her down. 'Mianhe!' He laughed, they looked at their new beautiful home. 'Uwah, Daebak!' Wooyoung said. IU stared at him and holded in her laugh. 

 


Their new home is an apartment, I tried not to get a big one since i'm trying to make it realistic-ish! Sorry if i don't get their personalities quite right. 

Coloured words are Cute little captions that pop up on the screen. :3