First Memories [Part 2]

WGM: IU&Wooyoung; [Milky Couple] [Hiatus]

I do not own any of the following gifs/images

____________________________________________________________________________

A couple of minutes passed, wooyoung finished his meal. 'shall we get going now?' IU asked. 

Wooyoung nodded and started packing up, they were taking Wooyoungs van. They both headed for the van, IU was ahead of him.

'Ji eun ah~ Ji eun ah~' he called out to her sweetly. 

 

Slow, dramatic replay with backround music: 

'Ji eun ah~ Ji | Eun | Ah~'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJxzfUFKJfA [Backround Music] 

 

Wooyoung: [Being ignored..] YAH! Kim Pil Suk!

IU: Mwuh?! [She looked at him, holding in her laugh with a frown] 

 

[Interview room]

Q: How did you feel when you heard you had to make a bento? 

IU: Aigoo, i was shocked! I don't cook for a particular person very often. I was scared he wouldn't like it. 

Q: What kind of cooking would you want to do for your husband?

IU: Oh~.. I want to cook him something warm, something that makes him look forward for when returning from work.. A very heart warming meal! 

 

Q: How did you feel when you heard your wife was going to make you a bento? 

Wooyoung: Omo.. I was very happy to be tasting my wife's cooking for the very first time, And I think i'll be very happy if she cooks for me more often.. 

Q: How did your wife's cooking taste? 

Wooyoung: It was better than I expected! I really want to eat it again! Was she always this good at cooking?

 

They both went into the van, neither of them were talking until IU pointed something out. 'Omo!'

Wooyoung looked at her. 'What's wrong?' he asked. IU pulled out some books out of her bag while smiling. 'Do you want to read?' 

Wooyoung stared at her with boredom '... Ani'. 

 

[@Studio]

Yong Hwa: Wah, she's really like Hyun~ 

Seohyun: What are you doing? [She laughed] Yong~ 

Jinwoon: [Stared at the two of them] Why are you being so lovey here? 

Yong Hwa: Mwuh? 

Seulong: Poor IU, wooyoung doesn't want to read with her! 

 

IU's smiling dropped, she pushed his arm. 'Wae!' 

Wooyoung looked at her. 'Because you rejected me too! When I wanted to feed you!' 

 

Flashback: 

Wooyoung: Say ah~' [smiling, About to put the beef in ]

IU: Ani, it's too early. [eat's it by herself] 

 

IU remembered. 'Ah.. Mianhe..' 'What's your favourite book?' Wooyoung asked, and patted her head. 

 

[@Studio]

Kim Na Young: Cute~! 

 

'Hm.. 'Someday I died!' she answered. 'Chincha?' he replied. '

A couple of minutes went by while talking, they reached Changdeok Palace. 

Backround sound: Oh~ 

 

IU: Woa~ It's so nice! 

Wooyoung: Shall we? 

They both headed inside, their faces suprised at it's beautifulness. 'Ji eun ah, lets take pictures!' 

They took pictures of the scenery, Wooyoung then moved the camera to IU's face and took a picture. 

'Yah!' she shouted, trying to take the camera off him. 'Wae! It's cute!' he said, trying to keep his precious camera alive. 

IU: It's my turn to take pictures. [Took the camera off him] 

Wooyoung grinned, and walked towards another place. IU followed behind him. 'Jason!' 

Wooyoung looked at her as she took a picture. 'Yah!' he shouted, IU smiled and skipped ahead of him. 

About an hour passed, and the two were headed home. They arrived at IU's Dorm/Place, she got out of the van and bowed. 'Thank you!' 

Wooyoung smiled. 'Ani..' IU closed the door and went towards the entrance. She turned to wave at him. 

Wooyoung smiled and waved back. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

By the way the words that are in colour are the cute little captions that come up on the screen! :3