First Meeting! Milky Couple! [Part 1]

WGM: IU&Wooyoung; [Milky Couple] [Hiatus]

[At 2pm's Dorm]

2pm were having a casual day, all the members were either on their phones, laptops or playing games. 

Until.. 

'Wooyoung ah! You have a letter!' said Chansung, walking towards Wooyoung who was doing weights. 

 

[@Host Studio]

Kim Na Young: Omo~! Wooyoung's abs! 

Jinwoon: It's because Wooyoung works out alot..

All: [Stares at Jinwoon] 

Jinwoon: What?! 

 

'Chincha?' replied Wooyoung. He took the letter and opened it. 

[Dear Wooyoung, Congratulations! You're getting married!]

[Please go to the roof top of Namsan Tower at 7:00pm to meet your wife!]

'Ahhhh, I'm getting married.. Mwuh?!' he said. 

'Mwuh? Chincha?!' said Nickhyun and Taecyeon. 

2pm gathered and listened to Wooyoung read the letter. 

'Dear Wooyoung, Congratulations, You're getting married. Please go meet your wife at Namsan Tower at 7:00pm. Wait, how am I getting married?!' 

'It's WGM! You're going on WGM!' said Nichkhun, who was also on WGM.'

'Oh~ Lucky' all of 2pm teased for him for a couple of minutes and envying him.

'Wait! It's 6:00! I gotta get ready!' Wooyoung ran to his room, to get dress. It was 6:20 and he headed out. 

 

[@Interview Room]

Q: How did you feel when you were told you were getting married? 

WY: Omo.. I was so shocked! At first of thought, did my mum arrange a marriage for me? 

Q: Who do you think your wife might be?

WY: Uh... Maybe.. Suzy, or IU? 

 

Wooyoung was in the van, using a mini mirror to check his hair. 

'How should I greet her.. ' He asked himself, he then looked at the camera.

'Annyeonghaseyo.. I am your new husband!' 

 

[@Studio]

All: [touched] Omo.. cute!'

 

Wooyoung arrived at Namsan Tower with a rose and a giant teddy bear riding on his back. He entered and headed to the rooftop. 

He went onto the elevator, and when the door opened on the top floor.. 

Jinwoon appeared wearing a brides veil. 'Annyeonghaseyo! I am your wife, Jinwoon simida!' he said in a girly, highpitched tune. 

Wooyoung jumped. 'YAH!'

 

[@Studio]

All: [laugh]

 

'Chincha? Are we getting married?!' asked Wooyoung in a suprised tone.

'Ani, Hahaha!' Jinwoon walked passed him onto the elevator with his goofy smile. 'I just had a meeting and was told you were coming'.

'Do you know who my wife is?' Wooyoung asked. 

'Huh? Ah, yes. It's Na Young noona!' he answered. 

'Mwuh?! CHINCHA?!' 

'Ani, Ani!' Jinwoon laughed and headed down. 

Wooyoung breathed, trying to get rid of the shock. He then proceeded to go to the rooftop. 

 

[@Studio]

Na Young: What's wrong with me?!' 

 

Wooyoung, walked up to the rooftop. He had the teddy bear riding on his bike and holding the flowers. 

He saw a bench with a girl sitting on it, although you could only see her back. She was holding her guitar on her lap. 

Wooyoung quietly walked up to her. He was just behind her, about to hold the roses infront of her face from behind until she turned around.

She jumped abit. 'Oh-!  Wooyoung sshi!' 

Wooyoung: IU sshi?!

IU stood up and bowed, holding her guitar. 'You're my husband?' 

'A-Ah! Yes!' he replied, smiling. 'Annyeonghaseyo~' he said while giving her the roses. 

IU laughed, and took them. 'komawoyo' she said. 

'Oh, and also, this bear is for you.. I'll hold him' He said. 

'Oh, komawoyo~' she replied. 

[Awkward Silence]

'I brought a lock' IU said, breaking the silence. 

'Chincha?' replied Wooyoung. 'Shall we hang it?' 

'Ah, Yes!' said IU, bringing out the lock. The lock was huge, almost as big as Wooyoung's hand. 

Wooyoung, shocked laughed. 'How did you carry that?!' 

IU laughed abit, and gave it to him. Wooyoung almost dropped it from it's heaviness. 

'Omo! You carried this?!' 

'I got a big one since somebody might steal it..' 

Wooyoung wrote their names on it. 

[ IU [heart] Wooyoung ]

 

[@Studio]

Na Young: Omo.. Cute! The lock is even blue!

Jinwoon: Because IU likes the colour blue.. 

All: [stares at Jinwoon]

Jinwoon: Mwuh?! 

 

They both hanged it up, and got another mission card. 

[Congratulations Milky Couple for your marriage! Spend the rest of the night getting to know eachother! ]

[Milky Couple, Fighting!]