1 - The Bump

Unexpected Visitations

 

As I was on the way to visit my cousin, Jeongmin, who was admitted into the hospital because of some injury, I bumped into someone and fell to the floor. He was one whom I thought was going to change my life forever. This guy... He. I don't know how to explain it... He just blew my mind.

 

"Oh... I'm so sorry." He offered his hand to pick me up. I grabbed it, and what a grip he had. "I'm sorry again, but I have to run. My brother is in the other room and he is about to get his check done."

 

He bowed and ran to the room which was just next to my aunt's. Wow... what are the chances. I smiled to myself and started thinking random thoughts. I really wanted to know him better.

 

While I was thinking all these, Jeongmin who was just behind me draped his hand around my shoulder. He gave me a shock that I nearly jumped out of my shoes.

 

"So... You've noticed him too" He told me. "I even heard that his brother is quite the looker too. You can have him, I'll get the brother. Well, after I get this arm fixed though. I blushed when he said that.

 

"Let's just get you back into your room." I rushed him in. Looking back to see if that guy was still there. I've never really met someone who can make my heart stop with just one look before, but this guy. I smiled to myself again.

 

"Someone's all happy..." Jeongmin teasingly nudged me. I only gave him a none-of-your-business look.

 

"Go to bed you jerk."

 

"YAH!!! I'm not okay?? I'm just Hormonal."

 

Looking at the door, I wonder what he is doing now.

 

 


 

 

ARGH!!!! I KNOW IT'S SHORT!!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Will be writing more... sooon....

I DON"T KNOW!!!