3 - Him

Unexpected Visitations

Jeongmin and eye chatted for awhile, teasing each other about stuff. I've never really opened up to anyone that I am gay, but Jeongmin and I knew we were this way since we were kids. We just thought that girls were gross and guys were the hottest beings on the planet... Depends on the guy though. So anyways, while we were chatting, a knock came from the door. Both of us looked to the door and raised an eyebrow.

 

"I wonder who that could be?" Jeongmin broke the silence, "Oh well, Minwoo! Go see who it is! It could be that guy again." He suggestively smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows before using his leg to nudge me off the bed. At the mention of that person, I couldn't help but blush.

 

"HYUNG! it could be yours too you know..." Pouting as I said so. But we both know that wouldn't happen, as the said person was also sick. Now feeling even more nervous, I trudged towards the door.

 

Placing my hand on the handle and sliding the door open, I looked down and stopped myself from seeing who was at the door. I then croaked out, "H-hey, u-um... You l-looking for someone?" Slowly bringing my eyes up, I scanned the person from the bottom up. His boots were shiny and new, showing his slender legs with a pair of skinny jeans that hugged his muscular legs. I blushed when I looked further up, he had a monster down there. I looked up further and saw him wearing a tight singlet which left nothing to be imagined, what a body... If I wasn't aware, I would already be drooling. Lastly, I looked at his face and lo and behold, it was that him. YES HIM. 

 

I stared at his face for a few seconds with an evident blush on my face, before he snapped me out of it by asking a question. "Hey, weren't you the guy I bumped into just now?" He remembered. I only gave a small embarassed nod and an awkward smile. "Oh, someone asked me to pass a letter to a guy named Jeongmin, he's supposed to be in this room." 

 

Only a few seconds later did I process whatever he was saying. "Y-yeah... He's my cousin... U-um... Would you like to come in and give it to him yourself??" I mentally slapped myself for inviting him. Why on earth would he even accept?

 

"Sure" 

 

Wait... Did he say sure? I looked at him and then slowly moved aside, holding the door. "Minwoo, who is it?" I heard Jeongmin say, but before I could answer the guy answered. "Hey, my name is Donghyun," Hi, hotstuff *slapped* "Um... I'm here on behalf of someone, to deliver this letter to you." 

 

"Sure then, hand it over" Jeongmin reached out for the letter and then looked at me and winked. I know what he's thinking and I just covered my face with my hands. I bet I was so red, even the guy would be disgusted right? 

 

"Sure, I'll just leave now then" Donghyun passed the letter to him and was about to leave, when he looked directly into my eyes and winked, this led me to blush redder than I already am and had me all hard down there. Hopefully it's not visible... But true enough, Donghyun glanced down for a second. I think he was checking me out, before he walked pass me and whispered to my ear, "I'm next door if you need me" brushing his body onto mine as he walked pass and disappeared out the door.

 

"He totally wants you." Jeongmin exclaimed to me when we were finally alone. "Look who's the boy now" Smirking again at the comeback.

 

"Hyuuuung~~" I whined to him and playfully hit his injured arm unknowingly

 

"OW! That hurt!" Jeongmin pouted, but I just  giggled and sat down. "So... The letter..." Looking at the envelope, we could see something written on it. 

 

To Jeongmin,

From Your Secret Admirer

 

Jeongmin was intrigued, he opened it and read it to himself,turning in such a way that I couldn't read it. But all he said after that was. 

 

"We're going next door." With a grin from ear to ear plastered on his face.

 


 

SO! I've updated... Hmm...

Longer than the others.. but still short... sigh...