Chapter2

ICE PRINCE's true self?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?!!” exclaimed by Sooyoung who was in shock. “I can’t believe that you kept this from me, we’re best friends right” while Sooyoung was hyperventilating and panicking of what she just heard, Hyerin is still in the midst of realizing what Kris said. She knows that beside her, there is her friend that keeps on asking her if it is true. But maybe because of the shock she can’t even open and talk to deny all what Kris said about their “relationship”

After all the things that happened, the girl starts to cry again. “Enough said! Now I know who deserved to be stab by this knife” then the girl flashed a smirk and starts to walk towards Hyerin. Everyone is starting to shout at Hyerin telling her to run, even Sooyoung starts pulling Hyerin out of her place but she’s not moving an inch. It was so fast that even Sooyoung did’t know what to do. A loud noise echoed in the whole cafeteria “Baaaaam!!!”

 

=In the school infirmary=

“Are you alright? Answer me!” said Sooyoung while shaking Hyerin who is sleeping on the bed. “She’s going to be fine” said Kai who is beside Sooyoung. Then Sooyoung turned her head to someone beside the bed “Thank you for saving my friend. If you didn’t push the girl, Hyerin might be in a danger situation right now. Thanks Kris!”

So the truth is, when the girl is already near Hyerin, Kris run to the girl and pushed it. The reason why Hyerin was unconscious right now is that she fainted right after the incident.

“Wait, before anything else. I would like to ask if Hyerin was really your girlfriend at the first place” Kris was caught off guards. He just said that because he’s afraid that the girl might really get her own life. He has no choice left, and then all of a sudden he saw Hyerin and just pointed her claiming the she was his girlfriend.

Kris just nodded to answer Kai’s question. “This is huge. The ice prince has a girlfriend!” Kai said in a teasing way. “I’m going to get some drinks, want some?” asked Sooyoung. “I’ll go with you, let’s pass the responsibility of taking care of Hyerin to her boyfriend” Kai and Sooyoung left the infirmary. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter